Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hardcore's review is spot on how WL's or ML's takes relationship in their life. I have seen few WL's in the past, they are married but their husband does not know that they work in sex industry. They are doing it for money to buy either luxury products or to send some money back home. Sex workers go clean for time being during the initial relationship phase and then they jumo back into industry most of the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Here's a true story to get you thinking.

I'd been a regular customer of a ML for a number of years, starting around 6 years ago. I used to see her roughly every fortnight and we always had a good rapport and used to have the very rare FS experience, although only when she was "on". Around 4 years ago the ML gets herself a boyfriend and the rare FS ends, after around 18 months she gets married to the boyfriend and despite seeing her for the next 6 months after she got married, her whole service level drops away to the point that I decide to not see her any more as it's a waste of money because the service becomes completely mechanical. At some stage she told me that the husband used to be her customer and she did not need a PR or anything like that, they just went out and the relationship grew to eventually being husband and wife.

Her husband was fine for her work to continue post them being married, although from her actions and the falling service I think at the time she felt uneasy continuing in the job.

About six months back now I decide on some ML Lotto and drop into a shop I'd never been to before. I'm taken to a room and the Mamasan calls out to the ML, in she comes and it's the ML I'd stopped seeing around 2 years earlier. We're both surprised to be face to face and the Mamasan asks if this girl is OK and I say yes with a slight hesitation.

The conversation is easy and natural after the Mamasan departs the room and I ask are you still married, she says yes, and I think hmm this will likely be a failed punt. Still the conversation is good and it's nice to see her again. During the conversation she removes her dress and she is cuddling and lightly kissing me, she kisses down my chest as I'm sitting on the edge of the table until she arrives at my cock, an awesome BBBJ ensues, something she had not done in the past other than the odd lick or suck on the side, but she is into it and I'm thinking this is different for her. After around 10 minutes she asks me to lay back on the table and she climbs on for 69. She always loved her pussy to be eaten and I'm thinking I might need to see her again!!

She cums and then her pussy gets sensitive and she wants me to stop so she turns around and is lying next to me and playing with my hard cock whilst we are talking. I ask about the BBBJ and she says that she doesn’t offer BBBJ but she does now do CBJ, why the BBBJ and she says that she knew me and just wanted to do it. Who am I to question so I smile and say thanks. I ask what’s changed and she says her husband limits her working days and she needs money for herself so she stated doing CBJ to earn more and not let hubby know. We start kissing and move to full on DFK, it’s all hot and heavy and I recognise the old signals that she is "on". I ask can we fuck, without a pause she says yes if I have a dom. Well of course I do, I tell her it's in my shirt pocket hanging on the door, remember I was playing lotto and not expecting seeing her, strangely if I knew I was going to see her I would not have taken a dom with me. She jumps up, raids my shirt, grabs the dom and rolls it on. She climbs back on the table and impales her tight and tiny pussy on me. She is going off like a frog in a sock. Her pussy is flooding and she is hammering herself on me, telling me she is cumming, jamming her tongue down my throat, it's was full on and awesome. We change up positions for the next 15 minutes or so and she says I want you to cum.

Moving back to 69, as her pussy was sore now and I tell her I'll sooth it with my tongue. More BBBJ and I'm enjoying this no end and I announce I'm going to cum. She keeps at it and I cum a load into her mouth and she swallows the lot. I was stunned and it would be one of the best punts of all time for me.

In the afterglow I ask her what has changed, we fucked a few times over a number of years in the past and never had a CBJ let alone a BBBJ from her in all that time. She says that when she needs extra cash for things for herself she now provides extra services she never did in the past. It’s just sex and if her husband made more money then she wouldn’t need to do extras, but and here it is…. even if she didn’t need the money she now likes fucking some of her customers for the enjoyment of it. So she can make as much money as she wants and enjoy some sex on the side but tell her husband that she only provides NHJ. Then she says, I need a boyfriend so I can go out and have some fun as well. I enquire, what about your husband, she giggles and says she would tell him she is with friends, she has plenty of friends in the industry who will cover for her.

So for those thinking about getting into a relationship with a ML you need to realise that you have no way to know what she is doing in that room and that will screw with your head, one day that will cause issues and it will likely all blow up, there is almost nothing surer. This particular ML didn’t fuck customers or even provide CBJ until after she was married, her husband was a customer and experienced her sexy yet regular NHJ services being offered and he therefore thinks nothing has changed, he is wrong. For her, sex is at work is now happening more than ever, for pleasure and cash and hubby is none the wiser.

It’s a strange world lads, be careful with what you wish for.
    Interesting story hardcore. This is why I’ve always been against dating let alone marrying a ML... it’s good to have boundaries, because at the end of the day you’re paying for a service. Sometimes it’s hard to not get a little bit attached, but it’s good to have perspective on what it really is from a higher level.

Then again... to each their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes I agree, it can be difficult to not get a little attached, all I am saying is buyer beware.

I've never entered into any relationship with a ML, I don't know if I could do it or not, and I'm not looking for it anyway. The perspective I was sharing was from the guy in the room with the ML who you is in this case married. Not saying for a second that all ML are the same, but this is the world they work in, don't judge them, it's a very difficult job and thankfully mostly the girls do it very well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    What nationality is this ML?
    Sorry, not sharing that information as it's not appropriate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I think you misspelt "they" for "we".
    So does everyone on this site punt, if so how do you know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries. All good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    This has some distinct north-west and south-east vibes to it
    I was thinking similar.. wonder if we are on the same wavelength...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tell you what’s not appropriate exposing this ML. How do you know the husband isn’t on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who care if the ML husband read this forum . He might find it sexy and having a hard erection might help him to fuck her better. She is not getting enough at home with him.

Banned
    let me guess. Young mid 30s Thailand lady with an old dump. white man husband

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I was thinking similar.. wonder if we are on the same wavelength...
    Sooo.... I wonder if she wants to be th very best, like no one ever was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    I tell you what’s not appropriate exposing this ML. How do you know the husband isn’t on this forum.
    Thanks for the tip Yougottabe but just what do you think has been exposed? You don't know who the girl is, and neither does anybody else. All you can do is guess and good luck to you. FYI, there are plenty of ML's that have husbands and the shops have not been disclosed and neither has the nationality, name, or age of the ML. I did not even say she is Asian so you may all be heading in the wrong direction but it seems to be fun to try to guess who, so why not relax a bit champ or are you the husband.... oops sorry bro if I been banging your wife.

Why mid 30s..

Met a fair few MLs in 20s and yes were Thai but shouldn't generalize.... And they all had bfs or husbands..

Could be BS..

Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    let me guess. Young mid 30s Thailand lady with an old dump. white man husband

Banned
    Thanks for the tip Yougottabe but just what do you think has been exposed? You don't know who the girl is, and neither does anybody else. All you can do is guess and good luck to you. FYI, there are plenty of ML's that have husbands and the shops have not been disclosed and neither has the nationality, name, or age of the ML. I did not even say she is Asian so you may all be heading in the wrong direction but it seems to be fun to try to guess who, so why not relax a bit champ or are you the husband.... oops sorry bro if I been banging your wife.

Bravo .

... I’m Brian

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep it could be BS, but it's not.

Hi Brian!

Banned

Hi Brian!
    Not calling bullshit, Au contraire. Quite liked your finale in that post

was hoping there were more love lorn torn wannabe hubbies and ‘whitey knighties’ who’d chorus ..

https://youtu.be/4SYc_flMnMQ

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Bravo .

... I’m Brian
    I'm Brian and so is my wife...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You are right in that I think some punters would be shocked how many of the girls have husbands. Some legit. Some visa jobs. Some here. Some back home. Etc etc.
    And yeah, nothing has been exposed. No name, nationality, or any other detail other than married and a rough timeline that could have been altered anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hi Brian!
    First line was for PS and the second was for Liminal (aka Bryan). So for clarity, to PS yes mate it is a true story, to Brian, hi there :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Not calling bullshit, Au contraire. Quite liked your finale in that post

was hoping there were more love lorn torn wannabe hubbies and ‘whitey knighties’ who’d chorus ..

https://youtu.be/4SYc_flMnMQ
    Ahhh it's a classic movie. Haha.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast