Thread: 197 Pyrmont

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

197 Pyrmont

Got a message yesterday from 197 Pyrmont massage yesterday, "we are not able to survive from covid".

It may come back in the future after the lockdowns end.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    You should donate to them

Banned
    It may seem some businesses would go this way.

I could see new entrepreneurs coming up with hybrid sex services.

Gym and massage parlours with happy ending, swimming pool brothels, topless milk bars or sushi bars, snooker psrlours and bowling alleys with naked waitresses serving drinks and whatever, cinema with beds instead of seats, rental shops providing robotic MLs that touch and feel like real skin with selection of moanings etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    You should donate to them
    I predict many of the MLs and WLs will walk the wedding aisles.

For the unmarried men now is the best time to find a well-trained bride.

Many of the girls are free, bored and willing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Got a message yesterday from 197 Pyrmont massage yesterday, "we are not able to survive from covid".

It may come back in the future after the lockdowns end.
    She actually said "197 Pyrmont is forever close" You added the last sentence...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only omitted the last sentence because like most places that have and will close during this lockdown something similar may return to that address once restrictions are lifted.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    It may seem some businesses would go this way.

I could see new entrepreneurs coming up with hybrid sex services.

Gym and massage parlours with happy ending, swimming pool brothels, topless milk bars or sushi bars, snooker psrlours and bowling alleys with naked waitresses serving drinks and whatever, cinema with beds instead of seats, rental shops providing robotic MLs that touch and feel like real skin with selection of moanings etc.
    Why waste bandwidth by writing rubbish like this? It’s infantile. Not even funny or amusing. You should definitely find another avenue to play out your fantasies and leave this site clear for interesting and useful information only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    aaaand this thread got savage pretty quickly...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    something similar may return to that address once restrictions are lifted.
    Apparently the landlord was not willing to reduce the rent during lockdown and the business was refused Covid support from the official channels.

So if something similar does return, it will either be run by the landlord themselves or the new business managed to negotiate a better deal on their rent.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear View Post
    Apparently the landlord was not willing to reduce the rent during lockdown and the business was refused Covid support from the official channels.

So if something similar does return, it will either be run by the landlord themselves or the new business managed to negotiate a better deal on their rent.
    I find it hard to understand the rationale of a landlord who wouldn't reduce commercial rent in the current situation. It's almost guaranteed they would go from the frying pan into the fire. The chances of getting a new and successful tenant is extremely low, plus they would probably have to offer a huge incentive like many months rent free grace period, common in commercial real estate contracts.
    I'd say the only reason a commercial landlord should do this was if they have high confidence that they can sell the property at a good price, eg. To a developer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I find it hard to understand the rationale of a landlord who wouldn't reduce commercial rent in the current situation. It's almost guaranteed they would go from the frying pan into the fire. The chances of getting a new and successful tenant is extremely low, plus they would probably have to offer a huge incentive like many months rent free grace period, common in commercial real estate contracts.
    I'd say the only reason a commercial landlord should do this was if they have high confidence that they can sell the property at a good price, eg. To a developer.
    Re: pan to fire , Wholly agree.

A good mate who managed a bldg for his mother in law which housed a fully fitted licences brothel, couldn’t give it away

Bldg Now sold and converted to other use.

Since the prev tenants left, first Covid lockdown 2020 , despite rent relief reduction ( more about their inability to run the business well ), had been offering terms for anyone to walk in and take over the Business . Didn’t have to buy the biz just walk in

3 Months rent free, then an agreed percentage of turnover until the biz became profitable.

Even on those terms, no one wanted it , so bldg sold