Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really Rayhp you want to be the dating guy in this conversation I had with girl one day...
    Me: so where did you meet your boyfriend?
    ML: he was a customer he’s ok with what I do but we have a rule where he can’t see me in the shop anymore.
    Without me asking This was then unexpectedly followed by a BBBJ, deepthroating, CIM and swallow.
    ML: I love the taste of your cum, I want you to fuck me next time
    Me: ahh thanks, and thanks to your boyfriend for letting you continue your great service to the community.
    ML: laughs

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've actually been told a few WL I saw in the shops are married to a ex customer who allows them to keep working.

It then hit me why they didn't do things like DFK which I love. It's a very personal thing and I'm sure their partners who know they are still working don't want to read how she's sticking her tongue down another person's mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhp View Post
    Hi,
    I recently started dating a WL after meeting in the shop. Has anyone else done this before? And how did you feel about it?
    Share her name & shop details. I bet there are lots of people here would be happy to write an AR about her. Then you can decide how you feel about it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Too right! How many of these f-ed up threads do we need? Honestly I've had such a bad experience only as a friend of a WL, not even dating, that I really can't imagine why anyone would consider dating them?
    They have such a tendency to lie about everything. I mean, they have to lie about their work... think about it. That's half their lives that needs to be hidden behind lies. That kind of shit will instill in them the habit of lying. Every time they are faced with a problem in life, they will reach for the only tool they know how to use to fix problems... Lie.
    Like with a normal friend, you be kind to them, you get a great thank you and warmth and appreciation. With WL, all you will get is someone who thinks there's more they can get out of you. It's really a bizarro world they live in.
    I understand about the WL trying to take you for a ride and thinks the arrangement outside the shop could work but to say they hiding behind dishonesty is abit living in glass house. Punters are liars aswell and hiding behind it. Just saying!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I've actually been told a few WL I saw in the shops are married to a ex customer who allows them to keep working.

It then hit me why they didn't do things like DFK which I love. It's a very personal thing and I'm sure their partners who know they are still working don't want to read how she's sticking her tongue down another person's mouth.
    That would make so much sense with a lady I’ve seen a couple of times in the last few weeks. She’s older like 40 but still in great shape and could honestly still pass as late 20s early 30s. Only does a standard service but you can tell she’s very experienced and seems really into it but obviously doesn’t do anything like DFK or BBBJ. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s married and these are the conditions her and her partner lay out for her to work especially since it’s at a shop that would encourage diamond service for the $$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

That would make sense.
    But surprisingly, some of the married WLs are the filthiest in bed.
    They tend to provide all kinda services even PSE like choking.

Married woman are probably ok with DFK and stuffs.
    The WLs who are newly in a relationship or just fallen for someone are the worst.
    That's when they go back to being a Puritan and don't allow things like DFK.
    Then they go through 2-3 years of marriage and all the love is out the window; that's when the reality hits and they come back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I’ve only been punting for a year. I’d never ask a WL out on a real date, feels way too inappropriate but twice in that time I’ve had WL’s give me their number with the intention of pursuing me outside of the shop. Because I’m new, relatively young and probably naive I went along with it both times because I thought fuck it, why not? Will at least be an adventure. The first time we went on a couple of dates but Covid hit and she went back to her country of origin and haven’t heard from her since.

The second time the lady actually quit the shop the day after she gave me her number. We also went on a few dates but after a few weeks it got too real and she ended it. Noticed some threads of guys asking where this particular WL is now, apparently just doing massage and HJs now. I’d find it hard if the lady was still working FS personally, would be tough genuinely liking someone in that profession. I’d probably just try and trust my gut 🤷*♂️
    Wow, sounds like the ladies there have the hots for you lol~ Never had the chance where the girl offers me her number... Bow to you sir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Wow, sounds like the ladies there have the hots for you lol~ Never had the chance where the girl offers me her number... Bow to you sir
    Wasn’t as glamorous as it sounded. I was paranoid most of the time of what her intentions were and she ended it after a few weeks anyway. At least I got a few free FS when she could of just kept me as customer, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Wasn’t as glamorous as it sounded. I was paranoid most of the time of what her intentions were and she ended it after a few weeks anyway. At least I got a few free FS when she could of just kept me as customer, lol
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out bro, I think it pretty much sums up whether or not to date WLs or MLs... still bet it was an interesting experience, I agree it's no glamour and can be heartbreaking for some. Glad you've moved on, happy for ya!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience is that if they actually like you, they will make you work for it. If they want something from you other than love, then they will hunt for it.

Recently I allowed myself to get close to a WL from one of the most popular shops (let’s call her Kim). Saw her 5 or 6 times towards the end of last year and became kinda close, we definitely clicked more than I ever have with a WL (was an ML guy until circa 2019). We spent some time together outside which I had swore I wouldn’t do again after my first foray into dating working girls. Every rational fibre in me knew it was the wrong thing to do but as always my emotions overrode my practical side. Anyway, as I said in the beginning, my experience is that Asian girls (at least the three I’ve had relationships with or simply gotten close to - from Hong Kong, Thailand and Korea) won’t show their true feelings easily at all. So I’d get pretty suss if a WL/ML straight up offered their digits. That’s just my experience.

Anyhoo, the fling with Kim, if you can even call it that, is over now I guess, as I’ve been blocked on all modes of communication as of around 2 weeks ago. That’s a story for another day, but I thought I’d give a bit of insight into how WL’s think.

I’ve been pretty cut up but also super confused at what was drawing me in so intensely. Part of it was that I was just so perplexed at the way this girl thinks, and how difficult it was to understand each other (intellectually). And no one really to talk to about it. So I went to try that old adage “get under to get over” and ended up seeing a WL from another popular shop. She was the same nationality as Kim, and, blocked by my thoughts about her, I couldn’t even get the slightest erection. Spent the session talking to her about what had been going on, and it turned out that she was involved in a kind of similar situation as I had been (except she didn’t meet the guy in the shop)

Anyway we exchanged numbers because it was genuinely cathartic talking to her, and we both felt as if we might be able to help each other understand how the other side thought. To help in our respective situations.

In the end we never met up; she turned dark and emotional pretty quickly on the texts... and I had the feeling I had caused her to explore emotions that she might have been suppressing, so I didn’t feel like our conversations were helping her as they were me. Hence it was a short interaction between us, as I didn’t want to push her for more answers or attention. But she said some things that really resonated and made me wonder about how true they are for other WLs. I hope she doesn’t mind me typing them out here. But she’s completely anonymous so I think it’s ok.

These are just some excerpts from our conversation, the parts I think are most relevant to this subject:

“Just start dating n looking for other girls with less emotional baggage. Especially working girls, we are the most hardest coz we are most damaged n broken. Hurt people hurt people. You will get hurt. If it’s meant to be it will be.”

“Good luck. If you aren’t strong you won’t make it. I don’t know anyone around that did make it. So this tells all. “
    “I don’t know bout her. But me, to become the way I am now, I gave up so many things n had to sacrifice my all to become the person I had to be. Just in the name of Love. And now, who the hell he think he is. I have been through so much to be where I am and I won’t allow him to break down my walls that I built so hard.”

But then later:
    “Good luck. I see big hope in ur love. Believe in this coz I see light at the end of the tunnel in ur love. Don’t give up 😀”

Then later:
    “How deep is ur love? If you are not ready to swim in deep waters and can’t keep with her, consider this very carefully. Cause if can’t swim along with her, she will drown you.”

Yes I know, very helpful 😀🙄🤣

Lastly:
    “The ones I felt the strongest feelings of love, both of them I did not meet in the shop. They were never my customer to start with even they knew that I was working girl”

Anyway I don’t have anything to say to wrap this up, I’ve already thought about it too much over the past few weeks. It’s 2:30 am (fuck me dead) and I’ve got a massive day tomorrow. I hope it helps someone in some way and wasn’t a complete waste of time!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    I understand about the WL trying to take you for a ride and thinks the arrangement outside the shop could work but to say they hiding behind dishonesty is abit living in glass house. Punters are liars aswell and hiding behind it. Just saying!!
    Lol, yeah, everybody lies. Go ahead and start something with one of them and see how you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dating a ML or WL is not for the faint of heart.

If you care for the girl (dare I say fall in love) then it is not a matter of if, but when, you will get hurt.

It's tough to keep perspective when your girl is seeing other men intimately - every brother will try to sweet talk her, get extras or see her outside of the shop - just like you.

it's also easy to forget that girls can meet a customer and think he's the best ever sex wise - - just as you think she is for you. Jealous yet?

One last word of advice: hell hath no fury like a working girl scorned. You may know what jealously means, you may have experienced it, but believe me you've experienced nothing until your working love interest has an irrational (or justified) jealously over you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayhp View Post
    Hi,
    I recently started dating a WL after meeting in the shop. Has anyone else done this before? And how did you feel about it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Too right! How many of these f-ed up threads do we need? Honestly I've had such a bad experience only as a friend of a WL, not even dating, that I really can't imagine why anyone would consider dating them?
    They have such a tendency to lie about everything. I mean, they have to lie about their work... think about it. That's half their lives that needs to be hidden behind lies. That kind of shit will instill in them the habit of lying. Every time they are faced with a problem in life, they will reach for the only tool they know how to use to fix problems... Lie.
    Like with a normal friend, you be kind to them, you get a great thank you and warmth and appreciation. With WL, all you will get is someone who thinks there's more they can get out of you. It's really a bizarro world they live in.
    WL &ML would probably think the same thing about punters as far as lies and cheating but we can’t make any money out of it ! But apparently some guys do in Japan .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its hard, really hard, and how hard it is depends if she works in a shop or is a private.

No matter any other point, in the case of shop girls, you know they are either sitting in a darkened room waiting for the knock on the door to see who or whatever has $50 to spare that buys them the right to their body and their attention. In a normal relationship, when you are not with your partner, you think about what they are currently doing, shopping, eating as your go-to thought, shop WL your go-to is very different, as is when their shifts run overtime, or they have a late finish and an early booking that they need to rush to.
    With privates, you know when they are booked and with a structure its easier to plan your head and life..

Simple conversations make a double think if you want to know,,, 'have a great day, how is your day so far? how was work? anything interesting happen today? etc
    Either way, its hard road, and it will change your entire view of punting with a better understanding of the environment, and the girls and their motives. Unless there is some exit strategy, or some light to look ahead to, its never going to get easier, (unless you like emotional abuse )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I vote “Go For It”. I have had about 5 or 6 dating sessions. I am current seeing one now outside of the shop only for the past 2 years. She also has a partner that does not know about her working life. My rules to my myself are simple. 1, Acknowledge Working Girls will always lie. 2. Once i start seeing the WL outside the shop there is no talk about exchange of money 3. Have no expectations.

Banned
    People always ask as which do you like more WL or GF ?
    I always says its like the difference between making love and masturbation.
    With a GF you have a relationship and with a WL you just have to get one
    little moment correct.

Banned
    I was a regular with one WL who worked at a $150/hr shop. She, her friend (both TW) and occasionally some younger MLC plus 1 Japanese worked there. This was back in 2016-2017. I don't visit this shop anymore because they went way downhill these days.

That WL had everything - model looks, does DTBBBJ and gives me a very sensual, intimate experience each time. Of course I would visit her regularly when she was giving me experiences no other would.

The problem is, I was married.

When she asked me if I had a girlfriend I was very hesitant to answer. I countered her question by asking, "Why? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" playfully. And she said, "If you want to..."

I left the question unanswered even on the next visit. After that she disappeared from the roster, reception said she's finished her first year of working holiday and had to move interstate to continue into second year.

I felt like it was too easy. We had never talked deeply before, I knew nothing about her except for how good she gave me head and how she looked fucking hot bent down for doggy style. And I didn't want to ruin my marriage over a WL either. If she was a rich heiress like Paris Hilton I wouldn't mind ruining my marriage LOL.

It's like what Basil22 said, if they really liked you they will make you work for it. If they don't, they'll hunt it down.

And it's obvious from my story that she was looking for a way to keep staying in Sydney. Because life as a WL is hard to let go - no other jobs make money the same like this. And she had to ask me when she's at the very end of her first year. She probably did ask other punters as well and they left her unanswered.

I'd probably let people draw their own conclusions on whether to date ML/WL or not but all I have to say is, depending on what type of women you're after you should follow it through. I made the mistake of abandoning my dream lady to marry a monster from hell, and I was lucky to divorce her without going through family court.

Depending on your taste on ethnicity, body type, personality and cultural background when it comes to women - try to seek someone that fits all criteria rather than settle for any hole. You will not regret marrying someone who fits your dream girl criteria, even if it takes you 20 years to find her.

Banned
    Also, I was at a massage place few days earlier and while I was sitting in the waiting room I heard a Thai ML talking to who I reckon was her Aussie boyfriend over the phone. She was calling him "darling", telling him that she's busy on certain days and will be able to see him on other days etc. Her voice sounded very hesitant as if she didn't want him to know she's an ML.

It's sad that she had to hide her job from her boyfriend. She probably liked the guy, and as a bonus is trying to stay on in Australia through him but one problem that I always see in similar situations is that the truth will always reveal itself. The guy will eventually find out, it's only a matter of when it'll happen. That's why if you're looking for an honest, lasting relationship you should start with being honest yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I vote “Go For It”. I have had about 5 or 6 dating sessions. I am current seeing one now outside of the shop only for the past 2 years. She also has a partner that does not know about her working life. My rules to my myself are simple. 1, Acknowledge Working Girls will always lie. 2. Once i start seeing the WL outside the shop there is no talk about exchange of money 3. Have no expectations.
    Wow. Why don't ask her to get her partner to join you in a menage-a-trois? Just kidding. If you've been seeing her outside of shop for 2 years while she is also in a relationship with another, is the sex really great that you kept seeing her for that long? Or is it something else as well?

I visited shops while I was married just because my ex-wife wasn't my dream girl. Whenever we fought I'd feel that she's inadequate enough that I'd wanted to feel how is it like to be treated right by my dream girl. My ex-wife had no sex appeal and I had to force myself to enjoy the sex. The only time I could get off properly with her was when all lights were turned off and I was feeling her body warmth. But when I visit shops I'd choose the best looking girl so that I can feel what is it like having sex with someone that has the looks and sex appeal.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Also, I was at a massage place few days earlier and while I was sitting in the waiting room I heard a Thai ML talking to who I reckon was her Aussie boyfriend over the phone. She was calling him "darling", telling him that she's busy on certain days and will be able to see him on other days etc. Her voice sounded very hesitant as if she didn't want him to know she's an ML.

It's sad that she had to hide her job from her boyfriend. She probably liked the guy, and as a bonus is trying to stay on in Australia through him but one problem that I always see in similar situations is that the truth will always reveal itself. The guy will eventually find out, it's only a matter of when it'll happen. That's why if you're looking for an honest, lasting relationship you should start with being honest yourself.
    Most Asian ML/WLs will call their customers "darling", even if they know your name.

Why would she be telling her bf on the phone what days she is working or not. Wouldn't he already know that, even if he didn't know what her actual job was?

To me, sounds more like she was priming up a new customer.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast