Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t. This isn’t the movie “Pretty Woman” for Christ sakes.

I’ve had a few want to date me in the real world. Never going to happen. It’s far too weird for me and as I see this as my “work” and you know what they say - don’t mix business with pleasure that you can get burnt by.
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post

I’ve had a few want to date me in the real world. Never going to happen. It’s far too weird for me and as I see this as my “work” and you know what they say - don’t mix business with pleasure that you can get burnt by.
    I dunno, I think some guys think they have some sort of special connection or think they are quite the charmer and play the dating angle to try and get freebies! Dont think it has much to do with love.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I dunno, I think some guys think they have some sort of special connection or think they are quite the charmer and play the dating angle to try and get freebies! Dont think it has much to do with love.
    very true.
    for RNT, no matter how pretty the ML is, after 5 sessions, i get bored with the same routine.

Going out with her provides a fresh experience that keeps me wanting to come back see her again.

However, if you and the ML don't really "click", going out can make things worse, e.g revealing the gap between you or a darker side of you or the ML that detracts from the mutual attraction.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    done it more times then I care to share. my advice, have fun with it. but, be prepared for an expiry date.
    as drake would say "here for a good time, not a long time"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Just a single piece of advice. Stay away from this site. You really don't want to see an AR of someone making your lovely lady gag.
    Apart from 'dont', thats the best advice ever!! You wont be able to help yourself when she;s working and youre alone at home, or the penny drops why she had a sore neck last Sat...
    I'll add.. dont look at her profile on the roster, and dont visit her in the shop where you'll share her bed with all the other clients, and count the days till the sex dries up at home cos shes tired from being hammered all week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would anyone with right mind date WL or ML, it is clear path to depression. If you need a companion to talk to and spend your Joy's and sorrows just wait for few more years until AI sex robots are perfect for commercial use.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, I beg to differ. If you have a net worth in the millions with a ready supply of cash and no need to hold down a day job, it can be a wonderful experience. Sadly, most of us do not fit that criteria...

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Just a single piece of advice. Stay away from this site. You really don't want to see an AR of someone making your lovely lady gag.
    A WL I dated outside a shop was spoken about on this forum. Is pretty interesting to read 😬 She quit the shop two days after she gave me her number, now just does massages and happy endings but we decided to just be friends, not a monogamous relationship, she’s cool but it’s too difficult haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I’ve “dated” several working girls over the years
    It’s a fkn awesome experience but basically all ended after a few months, I think because they’ve gold dug another BF. Well worth the adventure but try to be realistic about long term ideas
    Best of luck 🤞!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    A WL I dated outside a shop was spoken about on this forum. Is pretty interesting to read 😬 She quit the shop two days after she gave me her number, now just does massages and happy endings but we decided to just be friends, not a monogamous relationship, she’s cool but it’s too difficult haha
    “We decided” ? LOL !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yeah I’ve “dated” several working girls over the years
    It’s a fkn awesome experience but basically all ended after a few months, I think because they’ve gold dug another BF. Well worth the adventure but try to be realistic about long term ideas
    Best of luck 🤞!
    The trick is not to bring up or entertain any ideas of “relationship”. You have to be ready to detach whenever any discussion of relationship comes up even in the slightest.

That way her relationship status doesn’t matter to you. Most of the times these girls are just bored and have guys on speed dials anyway. They’re not really looking for anything serious, even if they think they do.

This is pretty good from hex.. true and made me laugh.. 'hell hath no Fury's... So true.

Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Dating a ML or WL is not for the faint of heart.

If you care for the girl (dare I say fall in love) then it is not a matter of if, but when, you will get hurt.

It's tough to keep perspective when your girl is seeing other men intimately - every brother will try to sweet talk her, get extras or see her outside of the shop - just like you.

it's also easy to forget that girls can meet a customer and think he's the best ever sex wise - - just as you think she is for you. Jealous yet?

One last word of advice: hell hath no fury like a working girl scorned. You may know what jealously means, you may have experienced it, but believe me you've experienced nothing until your working love interest has an irrational (or justified) jealously over you.

Banned
    I got a few WL in mind that I want an all night freebie with

So what are the steps boys?

Do I show up at shop 3 days in a row. Then wechat a week later saying: think of you alot. Observe posible responses:
    1 Im at shop so and so days or maybe
    2 Im available
    3 Where you been
    I just cant visualize the girl going for it.

Do I express fantasy of all nighter with them in hotel or my place and wait for bread crumbs?

Do I decrease the period between visits over a month fr 1 week, to 3 days, to everyday and back off totally?

Do I ask if they ever do private visits. Get wechat and just talk shit with them when not rostered and wait for 'I'm lonely texts'

Do I go through shit first offering favours like handyman work or an uber service?

I think I'll tell them I want to date but there will allways be others fr other shops unless its there friends.

If successful what are my chances of getting doubles out of these girls???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    I got a few WL in mind that I want an all night freebie with

So what are the steps boys?

Do I show up at shop 3 days in a row. Then wechat a week later saying: think of you alot. Observe posible responses:
    1 Im at shop so and so days or maybe
    2 Im available
    3 Where you been
    I just cant visualize the girl going for it.

Do I express fantasy of all nighter with them in hotel or my place and wait for bread crumbs?

Do I decrease the period between visits over a month fr 1 week, to 3 days, to everyday and back off totally?

Do I ask if they ever do private visits. Get wechat and just talk shit with them when not rostered and wait for 'I'm lonely texts'

Do I go through shit first offering favours like handyman work or an uber service?

I think I'll tell them I want to date but there will allways be others fr other shops unless its there friends.

If successful what are my chances of getting doubles out of these girls???

nicely observed .. sounds like a script that didn’t quite make it to season 4 of friends

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No freebie. Just bring heaps of cash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    nicely observed .. sounds like a script that didn’t quite make it to season 4 of friends
    Never watched season 4, or 3 in fact never watched the show, I was and still am a Seinfeld fan, the show about "nothing"which kinda sums up this whole thread...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Never watched season 4, or 3 in fact never watched the show, I was and still am a Seinfeld fan, the show about "nothing"which kinda sums up this whole thread...........
    I always thought you were a grumpy prick with nothing good to say, but this comment was great. And any Seinfeld fan is in my good books! Not that you would care anyway 😂😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I always thought you were a grumpy prick with nothing good to say, but this comment was great. And any Seinfeld fan is in my good books! Not that you would care anyway ����
    You are spot on

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol Seinfeld fan here too. My fave episode gotta be the one with that Jimmy character that refers to himself by name. "Jimmy's going into shock!", hilarious!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    u can date them and consider them as one night stands...if date for sex only then it creates anxiety. serious relationship then it's a no

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast