Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by takasitau View Post
    Been there done that, it's emotionally draining. If you can control your emotion I say go for it.
    I still keep in touch with WL that I dated, we go out every now and then to have fun but as a friend, not romantically.

At least you are still friends, most WL will just block, delete and ghost after the relationship

If you like being a snowflake, go ahead, date a WL.
    It'll bring out the worst in yiu- jealousy, obsession, trust issues, attacking

My advice, don't do it. it will fuck literally, with your head and long after she's gone- it will still fuck with your head.

So unless you can a) compartmentalize really well, b) really don't care about the WL at all, c) are psychopath and have no emotions or empathy (an advantage in this situation), then don't do it.

Keep WL for punting and Gf's as gf's.

Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    1//1000 of these relationships work.
    Speak of experience haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The only way it can work was if the bloke was rich enough to literally buy her out of the industry. That means the ability to make her stop working or at least change to a lower paying "normal" job, and still be able to give her that "dolce vita"... The good life. I think all WLs that want to find a BF ought to be looking out for this criterion, not just the Johns trying to get on with them.
    Call me materialistic all you want, any other way is just a recipe for disaster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    In the end, it will fuck literally, with your head and long after she's gone- it will still fuck with your head.

So unless you can a) compartmentalize really well, b) really don't care about the WL at all, c) are psychopath and have no emotions or empathy (an advantage in this situation), then don't do it.
    This is so fucking true - for WLs especially. I do think one can have a relationship with MLs (with SOME, still a small percentage and still gonna be a headfuck) but WLs are a different breed.

The double standards are intense, and the only way one can be in a relationship with a WL with any longevity is by subverting his emotional (and physical) needs for hers.

The hardest part, in my opinion, is being simultaneously floored by their cruelty and total lack of care, while also knowing that they can’t really be blamed (aka expected to care about our emotional needs/problems). At least that’s what I find hardest to stomach. Sometimes anger is good for closure, but in my heart of hearts I know it’s ridic to expect anything from them. So you just end up feeling like a total twat. And there’s especially something about being ghosted by someone you’ve been fucking on the reg (as opposed to tinder dates that never eventuate) that makes you feel like a castrated twat!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    WLs are probably better off dating someone who doesn't know what they use to do as a profession. In fact I'm sure most WL who retire will marry someone normal but definitely don't know they use to be a WL. It's both a peace of mind for the guy and the WL.

The guy for not knowing how many dudes she's fucked and sucked and the girl for knowing she's not marrying a punter (they might expect that you're still punting).

Over the years, I have seen numerous MLs who had boyfriends or husbands who knew about their works and carry on with the relationship. So there is no set rules for all, but how many of them are still together today ? Who knows !

Mind you, I know some of them did have a visa arrangement in place, so there you go, enjoy it while it last .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone reading this will know dating a WL is a bad idea. It’s got to do with your own self control. Especially when you meet a 10 out of 10 WL you want to date them, get into a relationship and maybe even marry them.
    Imagine there a bottle on the table that has a label saying poison, if you still choose to drink it and get poisoned then it’s yourself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    Anyone reading this will know dating a WL is a bad idea. It’s got to do with your own self control. Especially when you meet a 10 out of 10 WL you want to date them, get into a relationship and maybe even marry them.
    Imagine there a bottle on the table that has a label saying poison, if you still choose to drink it and get poisoned then it’s yourself to blame.
    Mate, I don’t think it’s fair to label a working lady as a bottle of poison, they are afterall a human being just like you and me. Prostitution is the oldest profession in world history, mainly because sex is a basic human needs and got to be satisfied otherwise sexual crimes and violences would be uncontrollable.

You don’t have to date them or marry them that’s your choice but hey, you can’t stop human relationship and human feelings !

Just let it be ok .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your right, WL are human too, they can have normal relationships. At the end of the day WL will see it as just a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    WLs are probably better off dating someone who doesn't know what they use to do as a profession. In fact I'm sure most WL who retire will marry someone normal but definitely don't know they use to be a WL. It's both a peace of mind for the guy and the WL.

The guy for not knowing how many dudes she's fucked and sucked and the girl for knowing she's not marrying a punter (they might expect that you're still punting).
    Can't remember her name but there is a working girl in Sydney I think who would write articles for the newspapers. I will try and find the article but she actually said she would prefer to have a relationship with a punter because there would be a level of understanding and empathy for her work. I guess you would have to be an ex-punter though lol.

Banned
    based on speed reading most of the Bettina Arndt CIM .. posted; I would not date the majority of guys posting here, let alone myself. #shallow, miserly, aggressive, lowEq and poor grammar skills.

Though enjoy the constant rehash

Maybe it’s time I reiterated my sad sorry anguished tale

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Can't remember her name but there is a working girl in Sydney I think who would write articles for the newspapers. I will try and find the article but she actually said she would prefer to have a relationship with a punter because there would be a level of understanding and empathy for her work. I guess you would have to be an ex-punter though lol.
    Samantha X Angels ?

Might start a new thread on this, how about 'Dating an ex-ML or ex-WL' maybe that's a more hopeful one lol...it's so fking depressing this thread

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It ought to be depressing. Why inject any excitement into the topic and get a lonely punter's hopes up?
    Just being sympathetic to an active is enough to burn you, let alone dating one. Example, private girl Mimi, goes by Natalie babe on scarlet blue. I "donated" $4.5k to this girl based on sad stories.
    What do I get in return? 2 fucks and after I blew up at her for continuously asking me for money, a permanent block on my messages. WLs, especially active ones, are just in that "zone" where they everything that can be monetized will be monetized. Just play with them, don't keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It ought to be depressing. Why inject any excitement into the topic and get a lonely punter's hopes up?
    Just being sympathetic to an active is enough to burn you, let alone dating one. Example, private girl Mimi, goes by Natalie babe on scarlet blue. I "donated" $4.5k to this girl based on sad stories.
    What do I get in return? 2 fucks and after I blew up at her for continuously asking me for money, a permanent block on my messages. WLs, especially active ones, are just in that "zone" where they everything that can be monetized will be monetized. Just play with them, don't keep them.
    Man, sorry to hear...remember we here to play not invest...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    based on speed reading most of the Bettina Arndt CIM .. posted; I would not date the majority of guys posting here, let alone myself. #shallow, miserly, aggressive, lowEq and poor grammar skills.

Though enjoy the constant rehash

Maybe it’s time I reiterated my sad sorry anguished tale
    That's why they have to pay for sex. They can't pull a women

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Might start a new thread on this, how about 'Dating an ex-ML or ex-WL' maybe that's a more hopeful one lol...it's so fking depressing this thread
    How about start a thread “how did WL dump you?”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    . I "donated" $4.5k to this girl based on sad stories.
    What do I get in return? 2 fucks.
    I feel you bro, you must love her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always wanted to start a thread/vote on how many dudes first found this forum when they were searching for/obsessing over an ML or WL they were into.. you know.. ‘Thai girl Patty massage town hall’..only to stumble across this world of debauchery and intrigue. Or am I the only one? Maybe we could also say the name of our lucky girls. I’m pretty sure for me it was Ada (Thai ML who has been mentioned quite a bit in the private massage section of late).

God damn I’m glad I didn’t know about the forum when I was with the ML from Bondi like 5 years ago. No idea why it never appeared because I definitely spent a lot of time searching the shit out of Señora Google for any info I could find 😂🤦🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️😅

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast