Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dating WL or ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of them come to ugly endings, I have to say, due to lack of trust. ML/WL whoever is still a girl who has feeling. They still want a genuine, healthy and secured relationship that they think they’re deserved.
    “Who’s this guy/girl?”
    “Is he/she genuine?”
    “Does she love me, or just want to use me as her personal ATM?”
    “Does he love me, or I’m just his sex doll?”
    The relationships are normally more sensitive than normal due to the job the girls have. It’s difficult, not just smiling, laughing and fun.
    “Does he look down on me? Is my job the reason for him to be reluctant to have serious relationship with me?”
    “Does he come to shop behind my back?” “Punter is always a punter?”

“Does she do extra extra to her customers?” “If she did that to me, she could do that to others?”
    “Does she have intimate feelings for others?”
    “Does she lie?”

“Is she happy with my performance on bed?” “Am I good?”

Then it becomes hard for daily conversations like “How’s your day?” “You had busy day?” Well, busy mean more customers. Good day for girlfriend but more jealous or concern for boyfriend.

Ml might think they’re not good enough for boyfriends due to their jobs, then lose their confidence to ask for their rights, like to know about boyfriend’s families, and some of them become mistresses without awareness. That’s ugly, isn’t it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Lots of them come to ugly endings, I have to say, due to lack of trust. ML/WL whoever is still a girl who has feeling. They still want a genuine, healthy and secured relationship that they think they’re deserved.
    “Who’s this guy/girl?”
    “Is he/she genuine?”
    The relationships are normally more sensitive than normal due to the job the girls have. It’s difficult, not just smiling, laughing and fun.
    “Does he look down on me? Is my job the reason for him to be reluctant to have serious relationship with me?”

“Does she do extra extra to her customers?” “If she did that to me, she could do that to others?”
    “Does she lie?”

Then it becomes hard for daily conversations like “How’s your day?” “You had busy day?” Well, busy mean more customers. Good day for girlfriend but more jealous or concern for boyfriend.

Ml might think they’re not good enough for boyfriends due to their jobs, then lose their confidence to ask for their rights, like to know about boyfriend’s families, and some of them become mistresses without awareness. That’s ugly, isn’t it?
    Nicely wrote out (relate to it all ) and last para in particular, I’m sure more than one of us here have created an outcome similar

where is @zoozilla

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    “Who’s this guy/girl?”
    “Is he/she genuine?”

“Does she lie?”

Yeah so very true, it's difficult for either side to fully trust the intentions/motives of each other. As I have said previously, it takes a special kind of person to have a successful relationship with a ml/wl, you'll keep hearing that the girl is only after money, that she has other customers on the side as well, when she is at work and you're texting and she goes silent for a few hours you know what is going on, and that if she is busy it is "good" for her and so on, and it eats away at your brain.

Meanwhile on the other side the girl would be getting the same advice and having the same thoughts "Customers are all the same." "You're just a trophy to them." "They'll never trust a sex worker fully." Etc and it all descends into this swirling vortex of suspicion.

Or so I've heard...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Here's a true story to get you thinking.

I'd been a regular customer of a ML for a number of years, starting around 6 years ago. I used to see her roughly every fortnight and we always had a good rapport and used to have the very rare FS experience, although only when she was "on". Around 4 years ago the ML gets herself a boyfriend and the rare FS ends, after around 18 months she gets married to the boyfriend and despite seeing her for the next 6 months after she got married, her whole service level drops away to the point that I decide to not see her any more as it's a waste of money because the service becomes completely mechanical. At some stage she told me that the husband used to be her customer and she did not need a PR or anything like that, they just went out and the relationship grew to eventually being husband and wife.

Her husband was fine for her work to continue post them being married, although from her actions and the falling service I think at the time she felt uneasy continuing in the job.

About six months back now I decide on some ML Lotto and drop into a shop I'd never been to before. I'm taken to a room and the Mamasan calls out to the ML, in she comes and it's the ML I'd stopped seeing around 2 years earlier. We're both surprised to be face to face and the Mamasan asks if this girl is OK and I say yes with a slight hesitation.

The conversation is easy and natural after the Mamasan departs the room and I ask are you still married, she says yes, and I think hmm this will likely be a failed punt. Still the conversation is good and it's nice to see her again. During the conversation she removes her dress and she is cuddling and lightly kissing me, she kisses down my chest as I'm sitting on the edge of the table until she arrives at my cock, an awesome BBBJ ensues, something she had not done in the past other than the odd lick or suck on the side, but she is into it and I'm thinking this is different for her. After around 10 minutes she asks me to lay back on the table and she climbs on for 69. She always loved her pussy to be eaten and I'm thinking I might need to see her again!!

She cums and then her pussy gets sensitive and she wants me to stop so she turns around and is lying next to me and playing with my hard cock whilst we are talking. I ask about the BBBJ and she says that she doesn’t offer BBBJ but she does now do CBJ, why the BBBJ and she says that she knew me and just wanted to do it. Who am I to question so I smile and say thanks. I ask what’s changed and she says her husband limits her working days and she needs money for herself so she stated doing CBJ to earn more and not let hubby know. We start kissing and move to full on DFK, it’s all hot and heavy and I recognise the old signals that she is "on". I ask can we fuck, without a pause she says yes if I have a dom. Well of course I do, I tell her it's in my shirt pocket hanging on the door, remember I was playing lotto and not expecting seeing her, strangely if I knew I was going to see her I would not have taken a dom with me. She jumps up, raids my shirt, grabs the dom and rolls it on. She climbs back on the table and impales her tight and tiny pussy on me. She is going off like a frog in a sock. Her pussy is flooding and she is hammering herself on me, telling me she is cumming, jamming her tongue down my throat, it's was full on and awesome. We change up positions for the next 15 minutes or so and she says I want you to cum.

Moving back to 69, as her pussy was sore now and I tell her I'll sooth it with my tongue. More BBBJ and I'm enjoying this no end and I announce I'm going to cum. She keeps at it and I cum a load into her mouth and she swallows the lot. I was stunned and it would be one of the best punts of all time for me.

In the afterglow I ask her what has changed, we fucked a few times over a number of years in the past and never had a CBJ let alone a BBBJ from her in all that time. She says that when she needs extra cash for things for herself she now provides extra services she never did in the past. It’s just sex and if her husband made more money then she wouldn’t need to do extras, but and here it is…. even if she didn’t need the money she now likes fucking some of her customers for the enjoyment of it. So she can make as much money as she wants and enjoy some sex on the side but tell her husband that she only provides NHJ. Then she says, I need a boyfriend so I can go out and have some fun as well. I enquire, what about your husband, she giggles and says she would tell him she is with friends, she has plenty of friends in the industry who will cover for her.

So for those thinking about getting into a relationship with a ML you need to realise that you have no way to know what she is doing in that room and that will screw with your head, one day that will cause issues and it will likely all blow up, there is almost nothing surer. This particular ML didn’t fuck customers or even provide CBJ until after she was married, her husband was a customer and experienced her sexy yet regular NHJ services being offered and he therefore thinks nothing has changed, he is wrong. For her, sex is at work is now happening more than ever, for pleasure and cash and hubby is none the wiser.

It’s a strange world lads, be careful with what you wish for.
    You are my hero 🤩 I wish I could experienced something like this (as a punter, not the husband. I feel for him). But my luck is shit when it comes to punting. Have been seeing a ML for almost 6 months now, never got anything more than topless HJ 😭. But atleast part 1 is legit good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey there Raffiz88, my suggestion is take a pause, well with lockdown you probably are anyway, but take a break from the regular and then return and see how it goes. Good luck brother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess you might have the same ending like other naive guys.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    .....But my luck is shit when it comes to punting. Have been seeing a ML for almost 6 months now, never got anything more than topless HJ ��.
    Please spread your eggs. See different ones.

I'm like you I saw the same WL for past 3 months. She knew that she had the power over me.

Well not anymore. I'll going to take a risk to start to see different girls Post Restriction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    You are my hero 🤩 I wish I could experienced something like this (as a punter, not the husband. I feel for him). But my luck is shit when it comes to punting. Have been seeing a ML for almost 6 months now, never got anything more than topless HJ 😭. But atleast part 1 is legit good.
    I reckon most ML will upgrade their menu after this lockdown, so definitely try it but don't hang around any longer!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

I'm like you I saw the same WL for past 3 months. She knew that she had the power over me.

Well not anymore. I'll going to take a risk to start to see different girls Post Restriction.
    Finally you see the light. I'm not saying don't continue to see an ML. Do it only for what she offers, not what you hope she will eventually offer because that is just a downward spiral. You will hate yourself for chasing something that does not exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

I already see different one. She is lost. I haven't seen her for few months now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Finally you see the light. I'm not saying don't continue to see an ML. Do it only for what she offers, not what you hope she will eventually offer because that is just a downward spiral. You will hate yourself for chasing something that does not exist.
    Thanks for your concern.

I saw only one ML because of consistency of service and party laziness to meet new girls. Definitely not to "fall in love".

I do know sticking with one girl has it's pros and cons.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i feel like the more you see your regulars, the lazier there service starts getting.

im not looking for relationship. i just wanna have a good time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    I reckon most ML will upgrade their menu after this lockdown, so definitely try it but don't hang around any longer!
    Can't say I noticed any difference in offerings from MLs after the last lock down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think so. After last lockdown, lot of girls told me their customers in first few weeks were super generous. Easy tips so they didn’t need to upgrade. Some even didn’t bother to serve if guys try to bargain
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i feel like the more you see your regulars, the lazier there service starts getting.

Or it could be that you're just getting bored of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Zoozilla about spreading your eggs. Reaps the extras that some intimacy with a semi regular girl brings, but keep the variety to keep in interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post

I think this is true only to some degree. With most regulars I’ve had , the sessions got better....

There have been one or two where they were lazier and boring so stopped seeing them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've had regulars where the sessions certainly improved the more I saw them, and others that kind of reached a point and then laziness crept in. One girl used to like to role play. Towards the end her favourite game became "sexy librarian" which is where I wasn't allowed to talk while she read a book... (joke obviously, she read her phone...)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Regular plus a regular extra or 2

A regular works for me. It' been about 4 years now and the rapport and trust is excellent. I really enjoy it and i think she does too. FS in a massage shop works for me far better than the existential angst of a brothel. Call me weird. I think the key is genuine respect...and $100 tip vs $50. Ha! Once a week except period week which is when i see my other regular. And the occasional mid-weeker just for the thrill of something new. We msg back and forth and i give (and get) birthday and xmas gifts. It's really sweet.

And that's as close to dating as you should get with a ML or WL.

Anything else is madness. Think it through.

If she's no longer working in the industry, because *love*, muggins (you) is supporting her.
    If she's still working, you're dick no 5/6/7 at the end of her day.
    If she's here on a student visa, are you her partner...or PR ticket?
    She's had multiple white knights fall for her; are you really the only boyfriend?
    She's young, and wealthy, good looking men tell her she's beautiful every single day. Are you a rock star with a big dick and bigger wallet? Because if you ain't...there's a better prospect than you, every single day.
    If you're twice her age...what will you actually talk about after week two?
    If you're her age and thinking marriage, kids, family unit... well, maybe and good luck to you young fella. I love an optimist.

Otherwise pays your money, have your fun, hang out with your mates.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    A regular works for me. It' been about 4 years now and the rapport and trust is excellent. I really enjoy it and i think she does too. FS in a massage shop works for me far better than the existential angst of a brothel. Call me weird. I think the key is genuine respect...and $100 tip vs $50. Ha! Once a week except period week which is when i see my other regular. And the occasional mid-weeker just for the thrill of something new. We msg back and forth and i give (and get) birthday and xmas gifts. It's really sweet.

And that's as close to dating as you should get with a ML or WL.

Anything else is madness. Think it through.

If she's no longer working in the industry, because *love*, muggins (you) is supporting her.
    If she's still working, you're dick no 5/6/7 at the end of her day.
    If she's here on a student visa, are you her partner...or PR ticket?
    She's had multiple white knights fall for her; are you really the only boyfriend?
    She's young, and wealthy, good looking men tell her she's beautiful every single day. Are you a rock star with a big dick and bigger wallet? Because if you ain't...there's a better prospect than you, every single day.
    If you're twice her age...what will you actually talk about after week two?
    If you're her age and thinking marriage, kids, family unit... well, maybe and good luck to you young fella. I love an optimist.

Otherwise pays your money, have your fun, hang out with your mates.
    Yeah, it’s more complicated and difficult to prove a genuine feeling/relationship. All will be blurred by her works and bunch of guys around her. Will be hard to believe that she likes you not because of your money or seeing you as PR tickets, or even your dick size (actually we all think size is important but many girls say not really true). Some girls actually just look for “normal” things that make them feel comfortable/peaceful when they’re with you. Like most of them can afford dinners so actually they just need someone to enjoy times with. Not at the time guys need to be handsome with thick wallets, but an arm that the girls can rest on. What they need is sometimes a guy who makes them feel normal after work, or keep them away from nightmares

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast