Thread: Pyrmont Summerville - Coco

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Pyrmont Summerville - Coco

I went to see Coco at Pyrmont Summerville about a month ago.

Price for the room was already $90 for an hour which is one of the priciest I have seen so far.

Coco is probably late 30s/early 40s and very slim body shape.

For the first 45mins it was just a below average massage, Coco was not particularly good at conversing and did not seem to be interested in talking.

Tried to ask her if we could do more a few times but she kept saying later later, massage first.

By the time she started licking my back and playing my balls with her hands it was already 15mins remaining.

I turned over and went with the 3 pineapple option. She took her tits out and they were actually surprisingly a nice soft set of Cs. I fondled with those puppies for a good while and sucked on her nipples, which were quite soft while she moans for me to get my dick hard.

Then she dropped down on her knees and gave me a bbbj. She pulled my skin back and attacked the bottom side of the top of my penis with large swirling motions of her tongue. She also deep throated me a few times and while at the deepest wrapped her long tongue around my balls which felt amazing.

As my dick was getting super hard, she put a condom on my with just her mouth, then slowly climbed on top to ride me.

She had a lot of power in her hips and it only took her 5mins to squeeze the cum out of me while riding on top.

WIR: probably, if I was horny and in the area, but $90 for the room is too much for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be fair the $90 does include the usual clothed massage, so part A, which is like most pricing.

Three pineapples seems to be the going rate for part 3 as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Summerville is the top price shop at $90 that doesn't include extras in the charge. But it does have shower facilities in each room and respectable linen. It is by far and away the best R&T in the city. My tip would be to start with the P3 and get around to the massage if time permits. Good value then 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review! ive had this on my radar for a while there sure are some girls i wona check out ur intell is helpfull

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    VERY interesting. I also visited Summerville today, Coco was in charge of reception (at the top of the stairs). Asked if I had a booking (I did), showed me to a room, asked how long (obviously didn't have access to bookings), and collected 2 pineapples. Pleasantly enough, she QUICKLY returned with my change, saying that my booking was out getting coffee (I'd arrived 10 minutes early) and would be in shortly. She was also a bit of a flirt, saying that next time, I should see her. She seemed to be very good with English. Based on your AR, just might have to.

Note: I don't mind the extra $20 for the massage room, given how nice the rooms are (exception - the one by the front desk). But upstairs, they are quite nice, and I really appreciate the en-suite bathroom, shower AND toilet (don't get old). And the pricing for extras, MY experience, fits my rates: $50 NHJ, +$50 oral (you should ask if cbj or bbbj), +$50 for FS, so FS tops out at $150.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    To be fair the $90 does include the usual clothed massage, so part A, which is like most pricing.

Three pineapples seems to be the going rate for part 3 as well.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Coco last week and she was quite detailed. Strong massage on back and good pressure.

I didn't opt for part3, but instead part2 was good quality. Not mind blowing, but just an enjoyable time with someone who also seems to be be enjoying herself.

YMMV. But that was my experience. I need to branch out more, but its sometimes hard to resist the allure of convenience and a known quality.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks @hadog. What’s Coco’s GFE like? Does she kiss and get into it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn't realise the receptionist was available to book, might have to change my weekend plans now, she was a sexy cheeky thing the last time I was there.