Thread: AOI (J) A Quality Jap Stunner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

AOI (J) A Quality Jap Stunner

Finally saw Aoi on the roster and made my booking as her last customer of the shift. Aoi (葵) has a similar name to Ai (愛) but apart from both pretty tall (167?), I don’t see much similarity between them.

Went to the room, door opened, and I was greeted by Aoi with a big smile. She is stunning. I guess her age mid 20s. Tall with a sexy curvy body in black underwear. Her face is a bit like Juri but I would say she is more beautiful. Her boobs were eye catching. Natural C+ round and nicely shaped. She is quite big and a little chubby, but very well proportioned with tight waist and flat tummy. Her boobs and butt were just to die for. Light tanned and probably the best skin (even better than Nami’s) I have seen. Flawless and smooth like silk.

We both stripped down, and I approached her to test my luck for a hug, but she didn’t feel like it. Got mouthwash and hopped in the smallest shower room (room 27 BTW) I have ever been in. She gave me a very clinical and thorough wash from the neck below including my butt hole.

In the shower I couldn’t get my eyes off her boobs. I made a bit of attempts to feel them, but she was exercising Wing Chun like Ip Man and just blocked my hands perfectly.

Got to the bed, I was lying there. She dried up and sat on me, told me she didn’t want touching her face and hair. No worries I promised I will only touch her shoulder below. She smiled and bent down for a long DFK. Lot of tongue and lips actions. It was long and sensual. I feel like I can keep kissing her as long as I want. I finally stopped and guided her to proceed with some cat bath. She did very well, and her tongue touched every right spot.

Finally got to my bro. She didn’t rush to put it in but used her tongue to lick around my bro up and down before she finally swallowed it in and spit it out and so on. Very wet, slurpy with a lot of saliva. My bro was just hot. I almost think she has chili in her mouth, but I know I just tasted it didn’t. Her BBBJ was great. I only hope she didn’t use her hand so much cos it annoyed me. I had to stop her as I was about to blow. I didn’t ask for CIM though but should try next time.

Laid her down and I did more DFK with her. Tasty lips and tongue. Moved down to her boobs. She has sensitive nipples and can't take sucking and licking. but didn’t mind a gentle squeeze. All natural, firm, and busty. Her skin was flawless and just smooth and shiny. I continued to move down, clean and lasered pussy. One of the smoothest and tastiest pussy I have got for a long time. Even her pussy skin was smooth like licking a real oyster. And it was so clean and didn’t have any odor or taste at all.

I domed up and she was ready for me to get in. I was wondering if she didn’t use lube. But I entered her, and she was quite smooth inside. Again, she’s quite big and her boobs were a weapon. I DFK her and pound her from the mish. I was conscious not to touch her hair which I normally do with other girls. It was a bit of distraction to me. I was also conscious not to kiss her face so strictly on her mouth which was OK.

I squeezed her butt and it was a phenomenal feeling. Her pussy was warm, perfect tightness to my bro. Unfortunately, I didn’t last long as her pussy felt great. Otherwise I must try her doggy. Her butt will be amazing for pounding from behind.

I gave up my load while I continued to DFK her a little while. She tilted her body for my bro to slide out. She removed the dom and gave me a quick wipe then ran straight to the shower and mouth wash.

I was resting in bed until she finished and came out. She ushered me to shower so I did. She continued tidying and packing stuff like there were people waiting at the door for us to vacant the room. I got out the shower, dried up and got dressed. I think Aoi has an important date after work and she was probably running late. I wish her luck then.

Then the buzzer went off, we hugged goodbye and I was out the door.

It was a session of mixed pros and cons. She has great quality. Her body was a killer, perfect skin, good kissing and bbbj was not bad. But I just felt she was a bit distracted. If the other Jap girls’ GFE was at arm’s length, Aoi’s would be a mile away. but YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i missing her, any one have info about J Aoi , cant see her on Ginza roster for a while ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i missing her, anyone know where is J Aoi working now ? cant seen to find her at Ginza roster
    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2139

Baby Member(留言版初哥)