Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In car service.

Senior Member(無間使者)

In car service.

Occasionally see ads....mainly on Locanta....offering in car service.
    I've never taken that option...I prefer a little more room and privacy. Years ago as a young guy I would bang a girlfriend in the the back seat, but haven't ever done a WL that way.
    Just wondering how many punters have taken that option, and I guess there are a few stories to tell about being caught in the act or at least close calls.
    A WL I saw recently told me she does cars sometimes but more often truckies who at least have a bit more room and privacy in their sleeper cabs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think all the shops should have an old Commodore parked round the back for customers who want fuck in the car service, or maybe a panel van/shaggin wagon.
    I think some guys would go for it.
    Also they should have a fuck on the washing machine service in the shop's laundry, fuck in the waiting room in front of everyone service for the exhibitionists, fuck in the courtyard or laneway for the outdoors types etc. Lot's of possibilities.
    There would be a demand for it from customers who want a change from the usual fuck in the bedroom service, and I reckon there will be some WLs wild enough and/or keen enough for the money to do it.

Banned
    Sex in a public space is illegal, but only if you're 'potentially visible'.

It would not be uncommon for many guys to have a quick shag with their girlfriends or other girls in the car. However, it wouldn't be that easy to move around but make sure you have some towels or sheets in the car in case there are any accidental spills.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...n_9717724.html

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You guys never heard of a drive-in movie theatre?

I used to go down to Mrs Macquarie's Point in The Domain quite often. The gutters were awash with used condoms..

And all those SWs along Cemterbury Rd a few years ago? Bet they didn't take customers back to their "luxury apartments".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You guys never heard of a drive-in movie theatre?

I used to go down to Mrs Macquarie's Point in The Domain quite often. The gutters were awash with used condoms..

And all those SWs along Cemterbury Rd a few years ago? Bet they didn't take customers back to their "luxury apartments".
    Haha, I get all of that. Drive ins, street workers etc.
    Just don't see much reference to car service these days. As I said before, just the odd ad on locanta. And probably more in country areas.
    The Hugh Grant/Devine Brown liaison when they got busted came to mind when I was writing this post.
    Was just putting it out there to see if anyone had any humorous or otherwise experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was this one time I went with my partner to what we thought was a quiet parking lot next to a park, however cars kept on coming and going and on closer look you could tell everyone else was fucking in their cars too like you could see the shadows of a girl riding a guy. We felt the car was too restrictive so we decided to go outside and fuck in the park however when we walked a bit out there we walk into another couple fucking by a fence we just kept walking and ended up fucking not too far away from them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    There was this one time I went with my partner to what we thought was a quiet parking lot next to a park, however cars kept on coming and going and on closer look you could tell everyone else was fucking in their cars too like you could see the shadows of a girl riding a guy. We felt the car was too restrictive so we decided to go outside and fuck in the park however when we walked a bit out there we walk into another couple fucking by a fence we just kept walking and ended up fucking not too far away from them.
    Were they midgets? I swear to god fucking in a car is the most uncomfortable thing I've done - right up there with shower sex. What sort of car do you need for a girl to ride you? Alternatively, what sort of girl do you need?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never had In Car Service with WL's before, but during my uni days I used to use my hatchback backseat to have sex with my then GF all the time, I called my hatchback SUV (sex utility vehicle). Once during the middle of the sex a patrol car stopped right behind my car and my GF and we were both naked. Luckily cops did not get out of their patrol car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I have never had In Car Service with WL's before, but during my uni days I used to use my hatchback backseat to have sex with my then GF all the time, I called my hatchback SUV (sex utility vehicle). Once during the middle of the sex a patrol car stopped right behind my car and my GF and we were both naked. Luckily cops did not get out of their patrol car.
    Ah hatchback. Yes I can see how all the space in a Jazz could be utilised...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Were they midgets? I swear to god fucking in a car is the most uncomfortable thing I've done - right up there with shower sex. What sort of car do you need for a girl to ride you? Alternatively, what sort of girl do you need?
    just normal sedans or hatchbacks, its uncomfortable but not impossible - when you're young and have no other alternatives its better than nothing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a blonde lady in Adelaide that only did in car services, which was ok if just getting a bbbj.

I saw her few times when I visited, she even drove me home afterwards so saved me about $30 in uber hahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    there use to be a service like this in Cabramatta, years ago. the service was found on locanto I think it was. or maybe it was cracker.
    100 for 30min cbj in car

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Read a review somewhere else of chick that offered BBBJ with swallow around liverpool last year but its too far out for me, thought she stopped doing it but this thread made me search her up again and I found her ads. looks like she lets you record if you let her keep the video to put on her only fans....

From the reviews they say her photos are real and her bj is amazing.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_490...lyFans-xx.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Read a review somewhere else of chick that offered BBBJ with swallow around liverpool last year but its too far out for me, thought she stopped doing it but this thread made me search her up again and I found her ads. looks like she lets you record if you let her keep the video to put on her only fans....

From the reviews they say her photos are real and her bj is amazing.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_490...lyFans-xx.html
    I remember seeing this ad too, not sure I'd risk it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Occasionally see ads....mainly on Locanta....offering in car service.
    I've never taken that option...I prefer a little more room and privacy. Years ago as a young guy I would bang a girlfriend in the the back seat, but haven't ever done a WL that way.
    Just wondering how many punters have taken that option, and I guess there are a few stories to tell about being caught in the act or at least close calls.
    A WL I saw recently told me she does cars sometimes but more often truckies who at least have a bit more room and privacy in their sleeper cabs.
    Reminds when I used to do RV relocations many years ago....
    I stopped to refuel on Coffs Harbour at around 11pm and after paying did my usual check and found a german girl waiting inside...
    She wanted to exchange a lift for sex.
    She stayed with me for 3 weeks whilst I was moving vehicles around the eastern states.
    So we did use the bed in the RV, did it count as car sex ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had sex in my car with my first girlfriend.

Never, ever, again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Took a WL to the beach early Jan and copped the maddest BBBJ on the way back in peak hour traffic on The Grand Parade by Brighton Le-sands, lol.
    Lucky IÂ’ve got an LCV 🙃

Still not sure whether it was worth all of the heartache etc that inevitably resulted from the fling, but fuck me was it good at the time!

On another note, recently I went to the Marlborough in Newtown for a slap. I parked in an alleyway very close to the pub, and as I walked over I noticed a large car rocking side to side. So I walked past and there was a young couple going like rabbits in the back of a Land Rover. It had very good tint so might explain why they were doing it in broad daylight.. it was like 3pm haha.

Anyway I came out of the pub about 40 minutes later and they were still going, lol! I thought, they must be young. Anyway I realised a few weeks later when I visited Pretty Baby Massage for the first time, that it was like 100m from the shop. I wonder if a punter managed to get one of the sweet girls there outside for a session? 😂😅😂
    Last edited by Basil22; 04-03-2021 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Don’t want to name the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's handy to carry a picnic blanket in the car, so you're prepared ... and can use google maps to find some forested area, for some outdoors privacy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Received many quality Bbbj in the car at the beach. Had a regular police officer lady who was a redhead with a boyfriend who use to bbbj me in the car frequently 😍

I like the idea of an in car Uber style bbbj. $100 bbbj or cimws $150. I would book it once a Week 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Jim.james54321go View Post
    It's handy to carry a picnic blanket in the car, so you're prepared ... and can use google maps to find some forested area, for some outdoors privacy
    Yes, you might even have a chance to meet up with an Ivan Milat !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast