Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In car service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    And all those SWs along Cemterbury Rd a few years ago? Bet they didn't take customers back to their "luxury apartments".
    I used to live just across from where Macca's is now @ Lakemba, on Canterbury Rd.
    Use to get home from work then around 11Pm, getting off the bus and nearly always got propositioned on my walk home.

I wonder where the streetwalkers are nowadays. ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wilisno, actually that one time I've done this, just as we are finished and getting dressed, she says 'OMG there's a guy watching us!!' . I turn around, and see across the gully, through some trees, someone (homeless person?) has a tent touse rigged up. We didn't even see it! Haha

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

In car service.

Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    I used to live just across from where Macca's is now @ Lakemba, on Canterbury Rd.
    Use to get home from work then around 11Pm, getting off the bus and nearly always got propositioned on my walk home.

I wonder where the streetwalkers are nowadays. ??
    Wtf!! I used to live in that area and never got proposition once. Probably because I was young and looked like I had no money...haha...yeah, in truth I didn’t have any money... guess those WL know how to spot punters ..ah.. the good old days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    When I was young i always have sex in the car also getting bbj while driving. Is quite good actually I don't mind it.

Got caught by police once we both naked lucky no fine.. ...another time in chatwoods street a guy was perving on us behind the tree haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12