Thread: T Nali

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Nali

Ok I’ve never done a review before so the write up is probably gonna be pretty ordinary but I’ll give it a go

I had seen Nali a couple of times beginning in 2020 and was always a great time but a few weeks ago I saw her for the third time and for some reason we just hit all the right notes this time and I felt compelled to write a review.

I booked over WeChat, arrived 10 mins early or so. Showed to the room and I got a big room near the back! Never been in this room before. It had a separate bathroom, couch, lots of mirrors and just better decor so I was already feeling like royalty lol

After kicking back on the couch for 5 mins Nali walks in. We say our sawasdee krup/ kaa and DFK straight away. She says she remembers me from other times but whose to say whether it’s true or not, doesn’t really matter I guess haha

Into the shower we go where’s it’s the usual washing each other, DFK and BBBJ and then we head to the bed

After some heavy BBBJ, DATY and kissing inbetween we move into 69. She’s giving some of the best head of my life tbh and I feel like I could cum which is rare for BJs for me. Usually they can never get the right rhythm and I only cum from sex but today Nali is just magical for some reason. So I move out of 69 and stand at the edge of the bed while she lays on her belly working me like an absolute champion. My load comes thick and fast and for an minute afterwards she’s still locked onto me with my kiddies in her mouth, wowsers 😳

We lay down together to cuddle, kiss and rest for minute but we both know we’re gonna keep going in a minute or so. Nali is surprised I never lost my erection the whole time and I assure her I’m always ready to go lol. So I mount her in mish with lots of heavy kissing and eye contact. After awhile I ask her to go on top and wow, her cowgirl was fucking amazing. She was pounding me with her meaty ass just banging up and down on my D like a pogo stick. It was so enthusiastically hard and we both had a perve in the mirror, wowee 😳 Then when she looked a little tired from going that hard I grabbed that perfectly sized cheeky butt with both hands and was now my turn to hammer her from underneath. This got her grabbing my hair and moaning loudly and possibly swearing in Thai (?)

We kept going and going and like a good gym session workout. Into doggy (I know I’ve already mentioned her ass a few times but seeing it in front of me in this position was woahhhhhh &#129327 then into spoon position in front of a mirror where we held hands and heavily kissed while taking peeks in the reflection. By this time we were both really sweaty but Nali was undeterred and just wanted me to keep going. A less adventurous lady would have went for a tissue wipe down of each other by now hahahaa. I ended cumming again anyway and bringing the sex of the session to a close. We kept kissing and hugging but eventually had to get back up to wash. I actually felt a bit dizzy and struggled to stand up afterwards. If was such an intense session and workout

After washing it was time to leave so we said goodbye and she asked if I could come back and see her next week? After today of course I will! Wow. I don’t know how I walked out of there without collapsing after that sesh, crikey!

Yeah she's great, very friendly. I booked her down when she first debut. I though she was inexperienced, I was proven wrong. I can tell she fell in love with me, but sadly she's not my usual type, so never saw her again. Shame though, sh'se really an amazing person, she even helps put on clothes and shoes afterwards

thanks for the detailed review, Nali definitely misses you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Yeah she's great, very friendly. I booked her down when she first debut. I though she was inexperienced, I was proven wrong. I can tell she fell in love with me, but sadly she's not my usual type, so never saw her again. Shame though, sh'se really an amazing person, she even helps put on clothes and shoes afterwards
    That's rare to see there days. A WL or ML acting like a Japanese Geisha and assisting with your clothes and shoes. If she gives you a kiss when you heading home then that's a real bonus!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's rare to see there days. A WL or ML acting like a Japanese Geisha and assisting with your clothes and shoes. If she gives you a kiss when you heading home then that's a real bonus!
    She was happy to kiss goodbye the times I’ve seen her but sometimes I’d have to initiate. She definitely gives a great girlfriend experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    She did the same with me. Great punt. Here’s me review http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...urant-waitress

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Nali just come back today, come and have a try!!! 0417888123
    Will she work any other days beside Wednesday or a later shift??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she working only couple shift.. really hard to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if she still working or coming back.

Nali works every Wednesday from 10am-3pm in our secret menu, one day per week ONLY!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com