Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DATY I just can't stop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Most DATY orgasm are fake. Imagine if a WL cums everytime with customers. They'd be buggered by lunch time lol.

But hey if it strokes the ego lol.
    How to tell the diff Meng gor?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Eating the asshole is a must
    Couldnt agree more.. a long time ago I was working behind a bar and got talking about it to a local and we were sharing stories, and he said.. Its just like eating prawn heads.. theres something that makes you want to think its disgusting, and it makes the unacquainetd squirm, but once you get past that barrier in your mind, you cant stop smashing your face into it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Recently I have been doing alot of DATY in my punts. Precovid I never even entertained the idea of DATY. Every session now I ask for it and go for it if allowed by the ML/WL. Truly is an amazing experience
    And I thought I was the only one who likes and does DATY to ML/WL. Im glad to see other people like me. It just gives me a different satisfaction. Would love to hear some of your DATY experiences. Also, if you licking pussy then ass is the must. It comes hand in hand.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I do it a lot. Pussy and arse, I can keep going for 30 mins. However, I do not do it to make her come. I am actually really turned on by the idea of having my face smashed up against a girls nether regions. Those parts of her that are usually covered up for modesty, her most private parts, and there I am with my mouth all over it, tasting her flavour.
    It is also not my preference if she orgasms during oral sex because it tends to make her more relaxed... Too relaxed, to the point of making her pussy looser than usual. But sometimes a girl tastes so good and reacts so passionately to the oral sex that I get carried away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DATY is the best. I was once married to a woman for a decade who froze the first and last time I went down on her. Unsurprisingly, the marriage to the uptight controlling so-and-so was over years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Eating the asshole is a must
    I think this is my favourite comment in the entire forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I also know a ML that is often reviewed here that also loves eating the punters arse.
    Could you PM her contact or link please. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I think this is my favourite comment in the entire forum
    Haha awesome... I'd like to go for a massage then finish the session by rimming the ML.. Happy days

I enjoy doing too, to see the flush look on their face and have the natural wetness flow

I went to a unknown new place the other week for massage and maybe a special rub

Started by asking reception for 1hour massage, and see what happens, as my lower back and hips were sore from to much sitting at work,
    The girl comes and asks where I need, I say around here, she said I should try her magic P massage,

I had seen P massage on their website, so decided to try.

So paid the extra price, and finished getting underdress,
    She immediately does same, to reveal a nice slim body and clean shaved.

That did it for me, so after the normal quick back rub, on turn over I asked if she would like to be licked
    She wasn’t sure to start with but after a bit of gentle touching and asking again she decided to let me.

Well all I can say,
    the P massage didn’t happen as she just wanted more and more to the point reception had to knocked on the door to highlight we were well over time.
    Yes I did so enjoy that spur of the moment try out in Canterbury area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't believe I'm not the only one. I did not expect to see this much feedback.

I had a disappointing punt last week at 12 Cottam. Tried a new lady and she did not offer DATY or even BBBJ. I'll stick to my regulars from now on

I’m totally squeamish when it comes to poo & assholes, etc.

However, My FWB slowly encouraged me over months to include her asshole when doing daty, and now I totally enjoy it- she is incredibly sensitive there and can actually orgasm from licking there alone.

DATY is definitely one of the things I enjoy most.

agreed, same reason i do it!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    ... I am actually really turned on by the idea of having my face smashed up against a girls nether regions. Those parts of her that are usually covered up for modesty, her most private parts, and there I am with my mouth all over it, tasting her flavour

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12