Thread: Hurstville Massage Angel - The South African lady recommended by forum member

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hurstville Massage Angel - The South African lady recommended by forum member

I saw a thread sometime last week and knew there is a South African lady called Angel in Hurstville massage. Book via phone and was told only 5pm-6pm available as she was fully booked in other time and she only work on Tuesday, booked her even I thought she may tire and cannot really interactive and provide the good mood and feeling.

Went to the shop and met her inside the room, to be honest, she's so hot and dress and deep V short skirt, around 27/28 years old, and tan skin color. The dress is exactly what you are looking for in the full service premise, was expected something happen later, and felt exciting immediately.

The part one is really good massage, her hand was so great with the oil, and sometime, she made some sound when she tried to pressure my back, sounds great and it seems another flirting and get into part 2 earlier and she did not the full service as that was her first day worked there and was warmed by the boss. (I believe she will do that when she start working here for a while). But the release was absolutely 10/10, with some naughty talk that I have never found one in Hurstville.

Called during the weekend for her roster this week, but the boss was not sure, and I will call sometime today.

I will keep you guys update, lol.

Their website: http://hurstvillemassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is Colombian, close but different continent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know her roster?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was there yesterday (Tuesday)...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited her on Tuesday around lunch time. She doesn't look like a stereotype Columbian chic (Shakira!) But rather Maxican/Filo (straight hair and look closer to Asian).
    She offered NHJ($50) and B2B ($20 extra) only. Part 1 is OK but nothing extraordinary. 6/10. Part 2 I opt for B2B, good effort. I thinks she's still in her late 20s/early 30s so her skin are quite smooth and bouncy. Nice size breast and very nice ass (Latino!). The only turn-down for me is no kissing/sucking on her nipples, but I can play with her fanny and ass. Overall for part 2: 8/10.
    Out of curiousity, I asked her how she ended up working in Hurstville, she said she just googled the shop, made a phone call and got the job. She said she used to live in Kogarah for 6 months but was surprised so many Chinese live in Hurstville...huh...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpuck2047 View Post
    Visited her on Tuesday around lunch time. She doesn't look like a stereotype Columbian chic (Shakira!) But rather Maxican/Filo (straight hair and look closer to Asian).
    She offered NHJ($50) and B2B ($20 extra) only. Part 1 is OK but nothing extraordinary. 6/10. Part 2 I opt for B2B, good effort. I thinks she's still in her late 20s/early 30s so her skin are quite smooth and bouncy. Nice size breast and very nice ass (Latino!). The only turn-down for me is no kissing/sucking on her nipples, but I can play with her fanny and ass. Overall for part 2: 8/10.
    Out of curiousity, I asked her how she ended up working in Hurstville, she said she just googled the shop, made a phone call and got the job. She said she used to live in Kogarah for 6 months but was surprised so many Chinese live in Hurstville...huh...
    Thanks. Insightful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds great, definitely have to stop by there at some point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha got excited when I saw the thread name... thought there was some hot saffer lady working.

but in saying that I remember seeing a mexican chick once and she also look eurasian like absolutely stunning and very easy going unfortunately when covid hit she had to go back...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not worth it, she looks hot but the massage and tug was below par.

She basically rubbed oil on me, was not really a massage and she does not know how to give you a proper tug, lucky she was hot and i finished myself instead on her body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if she is the same Columbian that worked briefly at 84a ...