Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much do WLs get paid ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Is this true though? An (Aussie) ML I knew reckoned most Caucasion girls paid some tax but had "creative accountants"
    They get paid folding cash, and just dont file returns.. They'll never be here long enough to get pulled up before their visas are refused and they go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Is this true though? An (Aussie) ML I knew reckoned most Caucasion girls paid some tax but had "creative accountants"
    I knew a very prominent ML many years ago in At Michelle’s in BJ , Cxxxx whom I previously knew as Mexxxxx at Impressions. Well she was really something. But she did tell me that she was paying some tax as she needed to show some income for her bank loans - she had a few investment properties, she would be a multi multi millionaire by now. And of course, she had a very good accountant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the Ex receptionist from brothel told me that they mainly look for naive girls or someone who is new and does not back answer so that they can make WL's work long hour with as many clients as possible, eventually WL's will realise that they are being exploited. Smart ones save up for winter and some just buy expensive shit like LV, Gucci bags and shit.
    Most of WL's who are Auzi residents or citizens pay tax for loan, Joabkeeper purposes.
    Again most of the WL's who are in this profession are not smart nor are most of punters (including me).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost every industry, without exception, is shouldered by the efforts of the naive and overworked. prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    One of the Ex receptionist from brothel told me that they mainly look for naive girls or someone who is new and does not back answer so that they can make WL's work long hour with as many clients as possible, eventually WL's will realise that they are being exploited. Smart ones save up for winter and some just buy expensive shit like LV, Gucci bags and shit.
    Most of WL's who are Auzi residents or citizens pay tax for loan, Joabkeeper purposes.
    Again most of the WL's who are in this profession are not smart nor are most of punters (including me).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know that most girls in the shops in Brisbane are getting $30000 P/ m only working 5 days a week

Banned
    I am all for equal pay and even sling when deserved.
    But not these loafers that have proliferated the shops like Fungi promising
    Diamond services when once in the room they kiss me and suck my cock like a
    Koi that has jumped out of its pool gasping for Oxygen and act like a Wooden Voodoo
    Doll when a Ventriloquist Doll would have be so more much animated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12