Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do WLs get paid ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question How much do WLs get paid ?

Just feeling curious here. I know that WLs generate would take a certain % of the money we paid per visit but I am always wondering what's the portion /range that they get to take home per customer ? I even tried asking some of WLs i have seen but no luck getting answer. lol In case anyone knows feel free to share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One I dated/ befriended said she got about 70% of what the customer paid. Each shop might be different though, I have no idea

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Miss Heavens - 50/50 split

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that's the weird one. With outcall agencies, the girls will seriously get half of the fee. I asked one of the girls at A Touch More Class and apparently she was getting 180 for the hour. Seems the Aussie shops take a massive clip. The Asian shops seem to take anywhere between 50 and 80 as a clip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The pretty standard rate for the asian shop WL is 100ph, so where the price differs 150/160 ph the shop gets the extra $10 there. Some girls do have other arrangements with the shop, and wont tell you because they dont want the other girls knowing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the high end Asian shops the 70 per cent figure is close, some a little higher some a little lower. For the white shops the percentage is higher but then they are also required to pay a fee to the house for the night too.

And then they are also required to buy their own tools of the trade.

ML gets approx. $70-80 hr based on nhj

WL depends on the the offers, let's say basic 30mins u pay $100, they will get 70%...so 1hr will be $140...additional $20 as the level goes up from my knowledge and just logical business strategy...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    ML gets approx. $70-80 hr based on nhj

WL depends on the the offers, let's say basic 30mins u pay $100, they will get 70%...so 1hr will be $140...additional $20 as the level goes up from my knowledge and just logical business strategy...
    I've always wondered what's the pay structure in the shops where you pay for the massage front and then tip the girl for the extras inside. I only pay a pineapple for NHJ regardless if it's a 30min or 1hr booking. How does it work then?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I've always wondered what's the pay structure in the shops where you pay for the massage front and then tip the girl for the extras inside. I only pay a pineapple for NHJ regardless if it's a 30min or 1hr booking. How does it work then?
    House keeps 25$ to 35$ depending on hourly rate.... 30 minutes is shop charges 40$.. 25 goes to shop...15 to girl... MLs hourly pay is between 30 to 35$ for just massage....rest tips.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I think this is why a lot of ML prefer the shorter 30/45 min session to a longer session- especially during busy times. Sure, the upfront pay is higher but the tip is fixed cost, better to have shorter sessions and see more customers to maximise the earnings.

Personally if I’m having an hour session I’ll ask the ML for some additional services and consequently I’ll give a bigger tip. I always like my ML to be happy with their pay (within reason).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    some get 50% if not, a bit more on average..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    House keeps 25$ to 35$ depending on hourly rate.... 30 minutes is shop charges 40$.. 25 goes to shop...15 to girl... MLs hourly pay is between 30 to 35$ for just massage....rest tips.
    You mean the girl gets to keep all the tips? Then where is the incentive for a shop owner to offer RNT as opposed to running a regular remedial massage place? The massage fee at remedial places are even higher than at RNT.

And if the tip is to be split between the girl and the shop, how do they ensure "integrity"? A girl could just say the customer didn't want extras and kept all the tip to herself. Or, if she got a bigger than usual tip, maybe did more extras, she could easily keep all that extra to herself, no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You mean the girl gets to keep all the tips? Then where is the incentive for a shop owner to offer RNT as opposed to running a regular remedial massage place? The massage fee at remedial places are even higher than at RNT.

And if the tip is to be split between the girl and the shop, how do they ensure "integrity"? A girl could just say the customer didn't want extras and kept all the tip to herself. Or, if she got a bigger than usual tip, maybe did more extras, she could easily keep all that extra to herself, no?
    That is how it works... Legit place does not get 25-40 customer a day between 5-6 girls. Shop owner is essential renting out rooms and provision and us rewarded for accepting risk of no business flowing in and managing rostering of girls. Girls get to keep 100% of what happens in room. RnT drives volumes...you will see owner pushing girl to accept a customer late in the evening....even if shop is to shut at 8:00 pm they will get a walk-in at 7:45 or 7:50 they will get one of the girls to accept the customer to make 25$ extra for day🙄🙄.

Senior Member(無間使者)

$25-35/hr share is nothing to scoff at.

If you have say 4 girls each day on average with 5 bookings that’s 20 x 35 = $700 day.

Roughly $5 k/ week or $20 k/ month.

It’s just an example and I know numbers vary depending on different factors, but shopkeepers can still make decent coins without the share of the tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much do WLs. Get paid?

Between 50% and 2/3s of their rate, on average.

When you think about it, $100 or so in the pocket per hour for fucking all comers (some girls are tough enough to refuse customers, but then the more disreputable shops deny girls that right) isn’t great money, unless you have a few tricks up your sleeve to limit intimate activity. I never criticise a girl for time wasting, I just pull her up on it, or walk.

Some of the safer, more presentable shops charge girls fees for cleaning, room and supplies, but by and large an average girl can make between $300-$700 per shift in a $150 shop before tips in an established shop without breaking a sweat. Some days better than others.

Popular girls, new girls and those smart enough to play a type that each punter prefers cultivates a stable of regulars. Special services or a willingness to supply and do drugs to hold customers for longer means it’s then not uncommon to pull $1,000-$1500 per shift - more for 24/7 shops but then it takes a huge toll on the girl.

General rule: the prettier, the more skilled, the more versatile the girl, the better the shop location and popularity, the more the money per shift.

I’ve seen some girls in a shop struggle to service 2 customers a shift while another, equally attractive girl, is fully booked. Go figure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    General rule: the prettier, the more skilled, the more versatile the girl, the better the shop location and popularity, the more the money per shift.

I’ve seen some girls in a shop struggle to service 2 customers a shift while another, equally attractive girl, is fully booked. Go figure.
    Of course this not only applies to WL, but ML's as well...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tax free too!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    In a $150 shop the girl usually gets $100 dollars for one hour service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    In a $150 shop the girl usually gets $100 dollars for one hour service
    PLUS: whatever extra's they can get from the customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Of course this not only applies to WL, but ML's as well...
    Is this true though? An (Aussie) ML I knew reckoned most Caucasion girls paid some tax but had "creative accountants"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast