Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WL's we wished would come back.

Junior Member(有D料到)

WL's we wished would come back.

So i have been punting for almost 3 years now. Mainly go to Ginza empire, 42G and N5M.
    Occasionally also try out Sakura 57 and Kyoto 206.
    Met some great WL's during that time.
    Feeling bored so i thought i would put together a list of some WL's i have met who i wished would come back.
    The same names seem to be on the rosters of these shops again and again. It feels a bit repetitive. I know covid has basically stuffed the industry so there has been a sharp decline in new talent. Until the borders are back to normal we're stuck with what we got.
    These girls have simply retired or are stuck overseas due to covid.
    Whatever the case I often find myself wishing "Man i wish so and so was back".
    If any of these girls were to magically appear on the shop roster tomorrow i would be on it like white on rice. Anyway here is my list.

Ginza Empire
    C Orange - Absolute firecracker of a girl. Saw her 3 times. Very horny and loved the way she would just start to jump on me and get straight into BBBJ like 5 seconds after entering the room. Man she was good. Have never come across anyone with as much energy as her since.
    C Pink - Very cute chinese girl with tanned skin and great curvy body. Lovely personality always smiling. Saw her 5 times including in a double with Sia. Another pocket rocket.
    J Kiko - Was at GE briefly around this time last year. Saw her twice but instantly clicked with her for an amazing 1st session and even better 2nd session. Tanned skin, banging body, kind and soft spoken voice. Genuinely enjoyed sex.
    K Chanel - Great service and hardly any KPS at all. Only saw her once and always wanted another go but never got the chance
    C Tiffany - Another great girl. Curvy hips and big round ass. Could ride cowgirl like a champ. Also had decent english and bubbly personality. Saw her twice and she suggested a double with her and her friend orange but i never got around to it. Still kicking myself to this day. Oh what could have been.
    V Emma - One of the best GFE girls ever. The type of girl i could take home to mama. Very small yet curvy body. Our 3 sessions were magical

42G
    C Helen - A legend of 42G. Saw her many times, cant even remember how much. Not much needs to be said about her as she was reviewed a gazillion times. The number one chinese girl i have ever seen. No one else comes close. Really wished she came back to the shop but i think she has moved on. If she has then good for her.
    J Hazu - Very cute and curvy Japanese girl. Saw her twice. Once in a double with Celine and once by herself. Great attitude and had a great moaning voice when climaxing. Still get tingles when i think of it lol
    Thai Alice - One the loveliest girls ever. Was new to the industry when i first met her but the way she went about things really got me intrigued. She had a high school GF feel instead of a WL.
    K Lily - Cute korean with outstanding service. Miss that slim body.

N5M
    J Reina - Awesome slim body and great service. Great GFE and awesome attitude. She had many fans.
    V Lily - I know she has moved on but it was great having a genuine ABV on the roster. Lovely curvy body and could also hold a conversation well.
    C Yuan Yuan - Very pretty face, big curvy hips and ass. Will never forget when she did a CIMWS on me. Felt like my soul left my body.

Kyoto 206
    K Summer - Very popular Korean girl. Great body and service. Felt very comfortable with her.
    C Mimi - I do like my pocket rockets and this girl was one of the best. Really got into it and gave her all.

Anyway that is my list. Nice trip down memory lane.
    Thanks for reading.
    Who do you wish would return to your favorite shops?

If a WL has reached her goal and retired from the industry, I wish she’ll never come back..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can only think of one. Nana from Dreamgirls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Lily from 42G (used to be K Kiki at Ginza) is now working as a private in Rhodes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy fuck .. the dream girl No 1 ... I remember the time when they you to number them as they land .. oh what a time to be alive that was

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The 4 from 42G are working private, Helen and Hazu for the same agency, withoutyou.

Yuan yuan is down in Melbourne.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Does anyone remember Michele from 42G tiny Chinese girl tight as a pin hole. Fucking amazing squeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    Holy fuck .. the dream girl No 1 ... I remember the time when they you to number them as they land .. oh what a time to be alive that was
    You mean the Japanese Ai ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always wanted to spend some time with the infamous Jerry/Christmas

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeranimo View Post
    I always wanted to spend some time with the infamous Jerry/Christmas
    She was amazing. The best. Wonder what happened to her. I was lucky enough to see her when she worked a bit in 2019.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    So i have been punting for almost 3 years now. Mainly go to Ginza empire, 42G and N5M.
    Occasionally also try out Sakura 57 and Kyoto 206.
    Met some great WL's during that time.
    Feeling bored so i thought i would put together a list of some WL's i have met who i wished would come back.
    The same names seem to be on the rosters of these shops again and again. It feels a bit repetitive. I know covid has basically stuffed the industry so there has been a sharp decline in new talent. Until the borders are back to normal we're stuck with what we got.
    These girls have simply retired or are stuck overseas due to covid.
    Whatever the case I often find myself wishing "Man i wish so and so was back".
    If any of these girls were to magically appear on the shop roster tomorrow i would be on it like white on rice. Anyway here is my list.

Ginza Empire
    C Orange - Absolute firecracker of a girl. Saw her 3 times. Very horny and loved the way she would just start to jump on me and get straight into BBBJ like 5 seconds after entering the room. Man she was good. Have never come across anyone with as much energy as her since.
    C Pink - Very cute chinese girl with tanned skin and great curvy body. Lovely personality always smiling. Saw her 5 times including in a double with Sia. Another pocket rocket.
    J Kiko - Was at GE briefly around this time last year. Saw her twice but instantly clicked with her for an amazing 1st session and even better 2nd session. Tanned skin, banging body, kind and soft spoken voice. Genuinely enjoyed sex.
    K Chanel - Great service and hardly any KPS at all. Only saw her once and always wanted another go but never got the chance
    C Tiffany - Another great girl. Curvy hips and big round ass. Could ride cowgirl like a champ. Also had decent english and bubbly personality. Saw her twice and she suggested a double with her and her friend orange but i never got around to it. Still kicking myself to this day. Oh what could have been.
    V Emma - One of the best GFE girls ever. The type of girl i could take home to mama. Very small yet curvy body. Our 3 sessions were magical

42G
    C Helen - A legend of 42G. Saw her many times, cant even remember how much. Not much needs to be said about her as she was reviewed a gazillion times. The number one chinese girl i have ever seen. No one else comes close. Really wished she came back to the shop but i think she has moved on. If she has then good for her.
    J Hazu - Very cute and curvy Japanese girl. Saw her twice. Once in a double with Celine and once by herself. Great attitude and had a great moaning voice when climaxing. Still get tingles when i think of it lol
    Thai Alice - One the loveliest girls ever. Was new to the industry when i first met her but the way she went about things really got me intrigued. She had a high school GF feel instead of a WL.
    K Lily - Cute korean with outstanding service. Miss that slim body.

N5M
    J Reina - Awesome slim body and great service. Great GFE and awesome attitude. She had many fans.
    V Lily - I know she has moved on but it was great having a genuine ABV on the roster. Lovely curvy body and could also hold a conversation well.
    C Yuan Yuan - Very pretty face, big curvy hips and ass. Will never forget when she did a CIMWS on me. Felt like my soul left my body.

Kyoto 206
    K Summer - Very popular Korean girl. Great body and service. Felt very comfortable with her.
    C Mimi - I do like my pocket rockets and this girl was one of the best. Really got into it and gave her all.

Anyway that is my list. Nice trip down memory lane.
    Thanks for reading.
    Who do you wish would return to your favorite shops?
    By the way where is C Pink. Miss her too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember AI she has huge boobs lol but it was ok a bit of standard service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She was amazing. The best. Wonder what happened to her. I was lucky enough to see her when she worked a bit in 2019.
    Hope she’s ok. Used to read her blog/site but it’s gone now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Isis and Sharina from 206 Kyoto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You mean the Japanese Ai ?
    Oh yes Master Wilson Nana was - DreamGirl no.3, silly me .. I had two great encounters with her , still gets me rattled thinking about her

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    Oh yes Master Wilson Nana was - DreamGirl no.3, silly me .. I had two great encounters with her , still gets me rattled thinking about her
    Nana was the master of masters in fornicating.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    midas
    - Lulu
    - Fiona

Juliets
    - lily
    - honey

irenes
    - suzy
    - Renee
    - filipino girl forgot her name

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Vanessa from 219 Croydon, italizn-greek background. Looked like Monica Bellucci. I was told she married a rich builder so probably won't come back

Paris from old Amanda Heavens , moved to Melbourne don't know if she is still working

Mia from 26 George , Stranded in China .

In most cases adult industry is like Hotel California song, you can never leave . The industry always pulls back if a girl is getting used to make 1000 plus per days , it would be very difficult to adjust to normal pay checks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YES, NANA from dreamgirl. She was the only WL that i visiedt multi of times, and not bored. So far i haven't encounter any WL that par with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    midas
    - Lulu
    - Fiona

Juliets
    - lily
    - honey

irenes
    - suzy
    - Renee
    - filipino girl forgot her name
    Christine haha.

Dream girl no 2 is Sara? She was my first there . Wasn't a good session I left with 30mins to go !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast