Thread: Chrissy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chrissy

This review is for Saigon Princess in St Mary's. Tag missing so edit for that reason only.

So I decided to take a punt on one of the other girls wanting something different. Usually my go to girl is Ashley and she was even on that day.

Chrissy was next in line for massage so I took an hour.

Chrissy is a young and nice looking girl and gently spoken.

Massage started off well around the neck and shoulder area. That is probably where it ended being good. My back wasn't really touched much and there wasn't much leg action. Actually the massage was not great and definitely not to the standard that I usually get here.

Then part 2 came. Well that is what we are here for. There was some b2b and soft kissing on the legs and then finished off with a HJ. I was over it and happy to get out when she said finished after what I thought was close to 40 minutes.

Conclusion I had was is this the end of my punting because I didn't enjoy. It will probably be a while till I go back. After so many good sessions there I think it is time to move on if I am looking for something different.
    Last edited by stapman; 05-03-2021 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Missing tag

Senior Member(無間使者)

Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    This review is for Saigon Princess in St Mary's. Tag missing so edit for that reason only.

So I decided to take a punt on one of the other girls wanting something different. Usually my go to girl is Ashley and she was even on that day.

Chrissy was next in line for massage so I took an hour.

Chrissy is a young and nice looking girl and gently spoken.

Massage started off well around the neck and shoulder area. That is probably where it ended being good. My back wasn't really touched much and there wasn't much leg action. Actually the massage was not great and definitely not to the standard that I usually get here.

Then part 2 came. Well that is what we are here for. There was some b2b and soft kissing on the legs and then finished off with a HJ. I was over it and happy to get out when she said finished after what I thought was close to 40 minutes.

Conclusion I had was is this the end of my punting because I didn't enjoy. It will probably be a while till I go back. After so many good sessions there I think it is time to move on if I am looking for something different.
    Disappointing to hear, was thinking of making the trip to see her.
    Who are the go to girls at this shop ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Emily!!!
    She is the best! And my favourite!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Emily!!!
    She is the best! And my favourite!
    Does Emily still work there?
    I haven’t seen her on the roster lately!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Disappointing to hear, was thinking of making the trip to see her.
    Who are the go to girls at this shop ?
    Shame Ashley left

Jessica
    Selina
    Nikki

Seen Chrissy, she is sweet in all ways. Though somewhat reserved until you’ve spent more time with her

though now appears to be not on roster . perhaps the work is not for her ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Shame Ashley left

Jessica
    Selina
    Nikki

Seen Chrissy, she is sweet in all ways. Though somewhat reserved until you’ve spent more time with her

though now appears to be not on roster . perhaps the work is not for her ?
    How was chrissy with you, seen her once, she is sort of shy and only had bit of play with her boobs and ending with a blow job ? Does she open up more in regular visits ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muk.syd View Post
    How was chrissy with you, seen her once, she is sort of shy and only had bit of play with her boobs and ending with a blow job ? Does she open up more in regular visits ?
    Ymmv and what you described, seems a std offering. I’d suggest she has clear limits. Irrespective it appears she’s not on roster and management are unable to say if she’ll return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any aussie girls? Really over Asians

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy36 View Post
    Any aussie girls? Really over Asians
    I believe there is an Aussie girl on roster @St Mary, however due to the location distance, I have never been to St Mary so I have no idea how she is. I have tried Daisy the Indian girl once @Bexley, hound, tall and slim with A to B cup, good massage and YMMV for part 2. Some strong onion flavours if you are into DATY. Unfortunately, she does not on roster regularly.

Banned
    Appears to be two Australian women on roster today at Saint Mary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Appears to be two Australian women on roster today at Saint Mary
    Only 1 Aussie, Isabella, the other 3 are Vietnamese.