Thread: ICE - 7 Cowper St

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ICE - 7 Cowper St

Person's Name : ICE

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 11/08/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $65/30min (discount price, normal $90/30min)

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments :

As per usual, asked the mamasan for recommendations before beginning my visit to the shop. A few new names popped up, but unfortunately they were all busy and only ICE was available. ICE had a pretty face, like the type of girl that you would take notice of on the street among a wave of people. She has quite a slim body with small breasts and smooth skin. After some small chit chat, she mentioned that she was new to the shop. Asking if she had worked elsewhere (overseas etc.), I was surprised to hear that she had not previously worked in this industry at all (according to her anyway). I think out of my visits, ICE was the most attractive of the WL's. However, the service was a bit of a let down.

Right after the standard shower procedures, she lay me down on the bed to begin the BJ. Usually, I'll like to start with some touching/kissing, but that was out of the question with ICE. I asked if she could do BBBJ, but she refused unless I would pay more money (bad sign?). Her CBJ technique was quite good, having solid suction. However, after about 30 seconds she began to turn over on her back to indicate missionary. Going with this, I tried to DATY but she was very reluctant and refused again. Not wanting to force her into doing anything she was uncomfortable, I stopped and accepted my fate for a below average punt. At this point, I convinced her to harden me up again with another fast BJ and started with missionary off the side of the bed. The whole time, she was looking sideways and making some fake moaning sounds. I didn't really care and just banged her hard and fast. After a few minutes, she asked if I was ready to cum as a way to hurry me up. Lol, no way. With this new resolve, I was able to change into a doggy and eventually cowgirl where she again complained that she didn't like that position (probably because she had to work). After some slow grinding by ICE, I took charge and pumped from the bottom to finish off. After this, she asked me a few times if it felt good to which I smiled and said yes. A quick shower and away I was.

Overall, it was a below average punt. ICE definitely has a nice and attractive face + body and it felt good during our session. But her attitude and willingness was a lot different to my other visits with more experience WL's. This could have been due to nerves and her being a newbie. Maybe some other bros can try again after she gets more experience and try your luck.

Shop Owner
    Ice on today booking welcome

Sasa new 19yo hot hot pretty

Sasa sweet young fresh and juice

Sasa new to this industry
    Sasa sweet pretty gorgeous friendly

Sasa slim sexy hot hot Singapore students model
    Sasa nice slim big busty
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am