Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renwick Emma - 3 shots in 90 mins!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Renwick Emma - 3 shots in 90 mins!

Yes, amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mamasan Tiffany came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.

Shop Owner
    Thank Aussieguyinsf good review.hope see you soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yes, amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mamasan Tiffany came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.
    Thanks for sharing review good read.
    3 shots within 90 minutes wow 😮
    I visited 3 shops today, 3 girls embraced my les 🍌 with only one eruption but my 🍌 is swollen now and need rest wtf probably bbbj might help 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Yes, true story. Tried to go back to Renwick today but booked out for the time I wanted. Great shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Yes, true story. Tried to go back to Renwick today but booked out for the time I wanted. Great shop.
    I was with Tiffany today at Randwick new shop for 90 minutes DTM routines.
    Next time try this new shop but booking only
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Emma is awesome and I stand by my review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any pics of this Emma?

Google Renwick massage or wechat ladyau777

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SO YOU WENT STRAIGHT INTO A SPANISH MOVE THE MOMENT EMMA WALKED IN?
    IF THIS SERVICE PROVIDES THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE THEN WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE OPENLY DESCRIBING AND REVIEWING IT MAKING IT SOUND LIKE A WHOREHOUSE?? 3 SPOOFS IN 90 MINUTES!! AND THEN YOU NEED TO JUSTIFY BY "STANDING BY YOUR REVIEW"? I SMELL A FISH.....OR A RAT!!

Easy tiger - I’ve left many reviews on this site and am genuine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do the girls have real massage skills or was your mind on your dick. Good cum record.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Do the girls have real massage skills or was your mind on your dick. Good cum record.
    Hi thanks your good review.Happy chinese new year.yes our girls real massage skills.welcome come to try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, really keen to try this shop out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow 3 loads, I'd have to save myself up to get to that and the girl would have to be really turning me on.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, really keen to try this shop out
    Welcome come to try .our girls is nice and do good job.hope see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry but,.... Emma follows the strict routine set down by her Managers and doesn't do Spanish and certainly won't allow you to have 3 shots in a 60 or 90 min session, the body 2 body is when you're lying face down, the prostate play with vibe and DTM is usually towards the end of the session when the 'cock & balls rub' has you ready to explode in a mighty orgasm.
    I had her for a 90min session the first time that was cut short by 15 mins due to another customer arriving earlier and returned for a 60 minute session plus the "lost" 10 mins and the routine was 'by the instruction book'
    For $160/$220, while it is something to try once it's not something I'll be likely to return for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    Hi all. beautiful girl Emma working tomorrow,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and draton tendon and spanish and good services
    Emma never does Spanish... why advertising that she does?
    Your friend who reviews is a fake and a fraud!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review. Sounds quality 👌 any photos around?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavidzowie View Post
    Great review. Sounds quality �� any photos around?
    Can u add our Wechat :ladyau777.we have post every day

Shop Owner
    amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mamasan Tiffany came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast