Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renwick Emma - 3 shots in 90 mins!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report
    I want to have 3 shots too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys Aussieguyinsf is legit, followed his tips previously. Maybe it's a case of YMMV or maybe he has built rapport with Emma.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Nice report
    I want to have 3 shots too
    It simply won't happen. Emma is watched closely by the boss. No extras offered at all and this clown is pumping it for some kind of give back.
    Go to Oasis at Stanmore or FS shop for better $150 value...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyau View Post
    amazing strong hard massage that worked wonders for my aching shoulders. I’d had a therapeutic Thai massage earlier in the day and this was seriously better. Renwick should be eligible for health care rebates. Had three rounds with Emma. The first was some Spanish at the beginning of the session. I erupted in her gorgeous plump tits. Then it was back to more deep massage for about 45 mins. She then did some prostrate but I just wasn’t feeling it today so asked her to stop. We sat up cuddled and she stroked my cock until another batch of cum oozed out. Then back to more massage on my legs when Emma noticed my cock getting hard again. She asked if I wanted a third round. Hell yes! I wasn’t sure if I was going to get there and didn’t want to keep going forever. Then she started sucking by tits and immediately sensed how much harder I was. It wasn’t long before another sizable dose of spunk was on my chest. Emma was in shock and awe. A little mote massage then shower. Walking out I saw the delightful Kate and said hello. I felt a little bad to be cheating on her after our great punt last week. Oh, one more thing - the mamasan Tiffany came in mid session to talk to Emma. I didn’t mind and said hello as Emma had her hands all over my naked body. She said “nice arse” to me. I should have invited her in to join. Love this place.
    Hahaha, the shop is providing its own after report... desperate indeed...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Love to hear about the experience. Congrats on getting 3 shots away.

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Emma working today,please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and draton tendon and spanish and good services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like this place desperately needs customers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12