Thread: Kate sexy 23 year old alternative looking girl with great service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Kate sexy 23 year old alternative looking girl with great service

Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220

Shop Owner
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review,hops see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220

Hi Aussieguyinsf,

Kate is amazing isnt she. 😍 What colour is her hair now ?

Sort of blonde. So hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah, she's great, highly recommend!

i didn't do spanish with her but she does have nice sized boobs, i reckon AHL might be a fan...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to see Kate! It's been a while since I last went there. I found the service really great but the premises are not that good. And what really kept me from going there was the perfume! I was smelling like a girl after my sessions! Has been fixed or is it still perfumed everywhere?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    I have to see Kate! It's been a while since I last went there. I found the service really great but the premises are not that good. And what really kept me from going there was the perfume! I was smelling like a girl after my sessions! Has been fixed or is it still perfumed everywhere?
    Thanks your good review.srry about that .we use 100% essential oils with candles every day .because aromatherapy has anti-inflamatory and sterilzing effects.relaxesthe mood and so on....
    Last edited by ladyau; 10-04-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Kate is awesome and I stand by my review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kate

Where did kate go? Where’s she working nowadays??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She appears to have gone private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    She appears to have gone private
    Ooo do you happen to have her contact details you can share?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried the other girls at rendwick that offer dominatrix sessions e.g. Joey or eva. Really enjoyed exploring with Kate pity she left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Following. Does the strap on come with the Dominatrix session or an add-on?

Also silly question but in general can you discuss what the session will include i.e. if you are curious and wanna go light on the BDSM?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    Following. Does the strap on come with the Dominatrix session or an add-on?

Also silly question but in general can you discuss what the session will include i.e. if you are curious and wanna go light on the BDSM?
    Thanks your good review,can you add wechat:ladyau777