Thread: 105 Church Street Parramatta - one to file away under never again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

105 Church Street Parramatta - one to file away under never again

Hadn’t punted for a while but woke up tired and horny so tried to find somewhere near work. I’d walked past this place a few times and couldn’t work out if it was legit or not but the website suggested extras were on offer.

Texted the number, 11am appointment booked. Boom. Arrived at the shop. It looked tired and was stuffy and hot. The receptionist took me into a room and took $70 for an hour. Then after ten minutes, she came in to say all the girls were busy and there was just her. A reminder that I had already made a booking. I could have haggled over money but already had that sinking feeling and just wanted to bust my nut. I was also put in the worst room at the front of the shop, where you could hear the sound of the road outside and other punters coming in.

She was Chinese, thin, probably late 30s, but not the cute student I had envisioned. The massage but was ok, but 15 minutes in she starts caressing my balls and all I can think is “where the fuck is the rest of my massage”.

We agree on $50 for a NHJ and she gets me hard before suddenly announcing that she’ll get some hot towels. So then I wait for 5 minutes whilst my erection droops before she brings back some lukewarm towels.

She then does about 10 seconds of body to body, before flipping me over and shaking my dick like she’s trying to get the last bit of sauce out of a ketchup bottle. At the same time she grabs my balls, whilst is uncomfortable at the best of times, and not conductive to an enjoyable ejaculation.

So I then take the reins and toss myself as quickly as possible. There is still half an hour left on the clock and she cleans me with a couple of wet wipes (no more lukewarm towels) and proceeds to give me a trrribke head massage that did little other than mess up my hair.

I got away as soon as I could, although had to wait 5 minutes in the room whilst another punter haggled in the doorway.

I’ve punted a lot in Sydney and this was easily one of the top 5 worst. Avoid this place like the plague.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Much better place more down on Church st before commonwealth bank is

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stepped inside once and swore never again.

I called ahead and the owner (I assume) said there was a pretty, young Korean available. I turn up and inside is dark, the rooms are small and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling so you can hear your neighbour's conversation.

There was no young and pretty Korean lady available. Instead I was offered an Indian lady in her early twenties and said she was the only one available. I've no problem with that but she didn't look like she wanted to be there.

So I told the owner that she wasn't my type and walked out. Boy did I cop an earful! She said that was the first time she's ever experienced such a thing from a customer, how it's just a massage so why does type matter, etc etc.

You're much better going down to Blossom where the rooms are whole, the owner attentive and the ladies are prettier and offer HE and then some.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    So I told the owner that she wasn't my type and walked out. Boy did I cop an earful! She said that was the first time she's ever experienced such a thing from a customer, how it's just a massage so why does type matter, etc etc.
    I’ve been told never come back if all I do is look at the line up and leave. Bullshit I’ve had massages there many times but they don’t deserve any more business from me if they feel entitled to my money as soon as I enter shop. shops baiting customers all the time with fake photos and promises of beautiful girls waste our time then use pressure tactics to flog unappealing girls who give substandard services. They can piss off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the feedback. The place gets good reviews on Google, but who knows how legit those are? Have tried Blossom before, which as you say is much better. From now on I'm sticking to places I know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I too have been here and had a pretty shit experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah i walked in once, it looked kinda like a drug den, and no-one came out for like 5min so i left.
    I can recommend Parramatta Blossom, its cleaner, prettier girls, they give good massage and the HE is good with most of them.
    In Parra its prob the best bang for buck, i haven't found a better one yet.
    Can't wait for the lockdowns to be over to visit again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are all shit and waste of money. None is good at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parramatta is a crap hole. I never had any good experience anywhere there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They only good shop in Parramatta imo is Parramatta blossom for rnt. The best legit shop would be golden tree. Even the Westfield shops are not above average standards. 105 had some good looking girls before but the shop is too small to really enjoy anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I’ve been to 105 once and vowed never to return again.

+1 for blossom.
    Been going to blossom for a while now and only ever had one bad punt, and I’m sure it wasn’t just me as the girl didn’t last long on their rosters either.

Banned
    We are under new management now,new renovation,cleaning and tidy,update our regular nice girls on roster.please don't share spiteful comment if you haven't true experience.Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone been here recently and confirm that the place has had a big improvement
    Also the WeChat Id doesn’t seem to work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwoody View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. The place gets good reviews on Google, but who knows how legit those are? Have tried Blossom before, which as you say is much better. From now on I'm sticking to places I know.
    Seriously, which genuine person would do a Google review on a rub and tug joint? The whole world would then know you’re a punter