Thread: Paying by card in massage shop

Junior Member(有D料到)

Paying by card in massage shop

Has anyone actually paid by card in a massage shop? I see that most shops advertise that they take card payments, but I don't imagine a lot of people do. What are the fees when paying by card? And what shows up in your statement?

Just something that came across my mind.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just pay extra 10% GST above total amount may include tips, if you are signal doesn't matter at all, but if used joint account with your paterner better not

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've got a personal account so no issues there, but I bought something from sex shop and it showed up as a book shop in my statement which I thought was pretty funny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard of one brothel coming up on a CC statement as "laundry" !!!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Only shop I've done it in didn't charge me anything at all for the privilege.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of places will have a business name which is different from the operating name, and it is the former which would show on your statement

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    my friend got in trouble from his wife once, as some businesses don't have such private company names. so be careful or maybe ask before using it there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last massage I had, was getting undressed and heard a guy come in and ask if he could pay on card. Heard all the beeps from an EFTPOS machine so assume it worked, not sure how it works with tips though. I don't risk it because I'm not sure what it would show up as on my account. Same reason I've never paid for an Onlyfans because it says on their site that on your statement it will read "ONLYFANS" no discretion at all!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha does it actually say "ONLYFANS"? I've never been interested in OnlyFans but I think a lot of people would not get it purely because of the card statements, thats quite dangerous if you have a wife.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Hahaha does it actually say "ONLYFANS"? I've never been interested in OnlyFans but I think a lot of people would not get it purely because of the card statements, thats quite dangerous if you have a wife.
    Yep, from the site FAQ:

How does an OnlyFans transaction appear on my credit card statement?

The credit card descriptors will say: "OnlyFans" or "OnlyFans.com" or some variation, but will always have "OnlyFans" or "OF" in the descriptor.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    it actually does say onlyufans.com or it also sometimes says London Pty ltd I think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I paid for a waxing place (which also is rnt place) with card thinking not much of it, check my online transactions and the bank listed the store as a massage store.... so never again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cash might become the only option.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkd5...=VICE_facebook

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I only ever pay cash