Thread: FOR CANBERRA PUNTERS

Senior Member(無間使者)

FOR CANBERRA PUNTERS

Hey everyone. As we can see that canberra is pretty back at the forum there isnt anyone to keep up with the forum. How many of you are still active in punting? All the punters from canberra lets make canberra punting BIG. lets share our experiences with eachother. What you guys reckon ? Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Hey everyone. As we can see that canberra is pretty back at the forum there isnt anyone to keep up with the forum. How many of you are still active in punting? All the punters from canberra lets make canberra punting BIG. lets share our experiences with eachother. What you guys reckon ? Happy punting
    Post some reviews then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketsss View Post
    Post some reviews then
    Have you done any yet.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets be a team and do it then. 3 of us. .what you reckon ? Lets share the info
    Pocketsss
    warwick1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Passing through Canberra yesterday and was eager for a punt. Though I would take a risk and look at locanto. Found a nice ad with a thai lady called Maya. Messaged her and she replied quickly. Got her address and of I went. I arrived at the front door and this really pretty thai lady opened the door. She was just like her ad said, really nice bolt ons. She gave a nice massage and the finish was a cbj. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Canberra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Lets be a team and do it then. 3 of us. .what you reckon ? Lets share the info
    Pocketsss
    warwick1
    Come on … saddle that pony….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cheers, Deano - will check locanto !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    While creating a homemade gift basket for mom can be time consuming, there are plenty of online gift shops that sell ready-made Mother of the Groom baskets. A special box can be topped with a heart-shaped coffee mug, soft satin robe, diamond-themed pen, and heart-shaped sunglasses. A single artificial rose adds a touch of elegance to the gift. The Mother of the Groom gift box is sure to please the bride and the groom's mom bridal party pajama sets by Sleeper.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Maya 3-4 years ago and agree it was a pretty good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's kinda hard to make Canberra a big punting location since we really don't have a lot of choice most of our locanto's are fake and just old workers, we have limited number of brothels and while we have lots of massage palour a lot of them are owned by same owners and so the girls are the same just moving around so information is hard to share.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by itoko View Post
    It's kinda hard to make Canberra a big punting location since we really don't have a lot of choice most of our locanto's are fake and just old workers, we have limited number of brothels and while we have lots of massage palour a lot of them are owned by same owners and so the girls are the same just moving around so information is hard to share.
    If you chase ACT info PUNTER PLANET is more active

P.S saw maya a cpl years back very lacklustre in massage and any other service . Though used to or, may still do F.S

Personally wouldn’t return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you share more?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano68 View Post
    Passing through Canberra yesterday and was eager for a punt. Though I would take a risk and look at locanto. Found a nice ad with a thai lady called Maya. Messaged her and she replied quickly. Got her address and of I went. I arrived at the front door and this really pretty thai lady opened the door. She was just like her ad said, really nice bolt ons. She gave a nice massage and the finish was a cbj. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Canberra.
    Thanks for sharing this info. Will look her up