Thread: FOR CANBERRA PUNTERS

Senior Member(無間使者)

FOR CANBERRA PUNTERS

Hey everyone. As we can see that canberra is pretty back at the forum there isnt anyone to keep up with the forum. How many of you are still active in punting? All the punters from canberra lets make canberra punting BIG. lets share our experiences with eachother. What you guys reckon ? Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Hey everyone. As we can see that canberra is pretty back at the forum there isnt anyone to keep up with the forum. How many of you are still active in punting? All the punters from canberra lets make canberra punting BIG. lets share our experiences with eachother. What you guys reckon ? Happy punting
    Post some reviews then

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketsss View Post
    Post some reviews then
    Have you done any yet.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets be a team and do it then. 3 of us. .what you reckon ? Lets share the info
    Pocketsss
    warwick1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Passing through Canberra yesterday and was eager for a punt. Though I would take a risk and look at locanto. Found a nice ad with a thai lady called Maya. Messaged her and she replied quickly. Got her address and of I went. I arrived at the front door and this really pretty thai lady opened the door. She was just like her ad said, really nice bolt ons. She gave a nice massage and the finish was a cbj. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Canberra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Lets be a team and do it then. 3 of us. .what you reckon ? Lets share the info
    Pocketsss
    warwick1
    Come on … saddle that pony….