ML's Name : Ada and Yumi
    Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 13.02.2021
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Ada, natural B-cup, medium length straight hair, pretty face, clean shaved downstairs, petite body with nice ass

Services Provided : Relaxation Massage, NHJ Magic hands YMMV

Yumi, Japanese Pretty & happy attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural D cups, firm bum.

Services Provided : Relaxation Massage, NHJ Teasing YMMV

Value for money/recommend? : YES, Good chemistry GFE

My experience/comments :
    Booked Ada and Yumi day before, settled payment and been sent to the room by new receptionist as Linda off for CNY. Ada walked in greeted with Chinese,’Gong Xi Fai Cai’ offered her red pocket🧧as well as tips upfront pineapple 🍍, granted hello hugs and disrobed together. Ada knows the game leaving undies for me to disrobed 😂.

Ada’s massage is good, she was the driver today to massage my whole body as last visit at SBM only shoulders. Ada sat her bum rubbing my legs, watching her beautiful body on top of mine and her blinking eyes contact so sexy especially when she smiles so attractive...Ada’s signature magic hands, tickling butt crack, balls play, perineum, thighs and les 🍌play, too excited 😆had to stopped her few times as might erupt with those sensual touch...

Next, I was the driver..., removed her undies, explored Ada’s every inch, firm meaty bum, natural B with easily turned hard nips, clean and tidy south and the asset young and beautiful, trying to tease her by finding her sensitive points...she has high 🚨alert not buying my teasing but let me know how to make her orgasm...(this will be discuss further on next visit). We have good play as SBM and informing Ada that I will reward her at Parramatta...not Top Ryde 😂. Time’s up for her to clothes on as next girl knocked on the door. Have a goodbye hug and til next visit.

That was the very visit time Yumi walked in seeing me naked 😂I felt uncomfortable 🥵too. Anyway offered her red pocket 🧧and upfront tips pineapple 🍍then disrobed her while she enjoying with skin touch hello hugs 🤗. Let Yumi started her relaxation massage while watching at wall mirror, she still felt shy after seeing her for months, lovely Japanese girl.

Next was my teasing, works every time, happy to see her exciting facial expressions, rubbing legs, biting 👄lips or cover her mouth to reduce orgasm moaning sounds and those lightning electric ⚡️shocks over mountain excitement while I enjoying my Tantric oil massage with B2B body slides and exploring Yumi beautiful assets. So excited watching from wall mirror and rewarded her ....the above is YMMV

I ended laying on the table while Yumi cleaned me up and mentioned to me still have time, relax. While I was relaxation after those tsunami hits, Yumi wiped les 🍌with wet wipes, continued cleaning me with wet towel as my whole body covered with oil from B2B slides. I realized Yuna, Yumi, Aki and Mayu had this type of service by cleaning me after session not sure with others, do we have the same experience?

After Yumi cleaned herself, we clothes on, hugs for awhile so comfy and walked out as happy man 😃YMMV as always

YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good read. Thanks for sharing review.
    Ada’s magic hands bloody good very happy with her service. Sweet and pretty lady.
    This shop has many good girls

Banned
    beautiful Japanese girl Yumi and Ada work today call 0452663190 to make a booking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by topryde190 View Post
    beautiful Japanese girl Yumi and Ada work today call 0452663190 to make a booking
    Ok coming for the next round
    These pair so lovely 💖
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Ada’s scary Approach

Revisited Ada and Yumi today.
    Haven’t rewarded Ada yet since SBM visit but this time she scared me when we having B2B slides with my les 🍌 between her thighs. That position scared me.......
    YMMV Earned not Demanded