Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeing other girls than your regular?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Seeing other girls than your regular?

I was just visiting the shop where my regular works at and she saw me there and got pissed at me because I didn't chose her and sent me loads of angry texts. Has it happened to any other people in here? It honestly made me not to go back and see her at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep going back and booking all the others. 😂😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha! I was going to start a thread same as this! I do go to a few shops here and there but there’s one pretty popular one that I live near that I frequent a lot. And one lady there that I’ve seen way more than the others so I’d have to call her a regular but anyway the last week or so I’ve just been trying out other ladies there instead of seeing her because why not? And seriously every time I go there I run into her in the hallway or out the back. She gives me a wave but also a “what the fuck” look (she’s deaf but her facial expressions say more than words do, also I’m sure I’ve just given away who it is by pointing that out lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think my situation is different though. I don’t think this lady is seriously pissed at me and I’ll still see her again sometime soon. It’s just funny though that the 4 times in past 2 weeks that I’ve gone there and seen someone else I’ve bumped into her in the hallway especially when there’s 10 other girls there at any time I just keep running into her lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Don't fall for that old WL trick bro.
    Go back and pick another girl again and make sure she sees you.
    You need to show her who is in charge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Hahaha! I was going to start a thread same as this! I do go to a few shops here and there but there’s one pretty popular one that I live near that I frequent a lot. And one lady there that I’ve seen way more than the others so I’d have to call her a regular but anyway the last week or so I’ve just been trying out other ladies there instead of seeing her because why not? And seriously every time I go there I run into her in the hallway or out the back. She gives me a wave but also a “what the fuck” look (she’s deaf but her facial expressions say more than words do, also I’m sure I’ve just given away who it is by pointing that out lol)
    Same thing happening, I bumped into her the hallway when I would never see her there any other time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Definitely going to pick other girls moving forward.
    Just walked past her after a shrug and blocked her contact after her many angry messages. Will unblock in few days to see if she calmed down haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Same thing happening, I bumped into her the hallway when I would never see her there any other time!
    Hahahah, too classic! You just gotta read the subtext. It’s most likely not I wanna see you again, it’s “I want your money, why are you giving it to her instead?”

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Definitely going to pick other girls moving forward.
    Just walked past her after a shrug and blocked her contact after her many angry messages. Will unblock in few days to see if she calmed down haha.
    That's the way mate. Let her know who's the boss.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know what majority of people here would say but I do feel for this lady.

Every WL knows that customer is customer. They will see other girls. They are OK with this. They just prefer you don't do it in from of her.

Girls talk about customers. If you were close to her, most likely the other girls know you are a regular to her and it kind of hurts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I know what majority of people here would say but I do feel for this lady.

Every WL knows that customer is customer. They will see other girls. They are OK with this. They just prefer you don't do it in from of her.

Girls talk about customers. If you were close to her, most likely the other girls know you are a regular to her and it kind of hurts.
    I understand what you mean mate but I can't not go to a shop because if one WL, and sometimes I want to adventure to other girls I haven't tried. It's not like I went to get her to show off I was with someone else or that I picked someone else while she was in the lineup, it just happened by accident since my regular was in the hallway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am I right in saying this is less likely to be a problem with RnT?

I am a RnT punter partly because it's less likely to result in catching any kind of feelings or drama.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I understand what you mean mate but I can't not go to a shop because if one WL, and sometimes I want to adventure to other girls I haven't tried. It's not like I went to get her to show off I was with someone else or that I picked someone else while she was in the lineup, it just happened by accident since my regular was in the hallway.
    That's actually what I did when I had a regular I really cherished the connection. I don't see other girls from the same shop and only go to other shops if I want adventure.

But not very often I got so close to a WL and most of times when I bumped into my regular in hall way or lineup, they were just fine. It's just me who feel bad about the encounter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went and saw my regular tonight and fuck I copped a mouth full 🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I went and saw my regular tonight and fuck I copped a mouth full 🤣
    Did you give her a mouthful of CIM....,?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Totally agree. If they are like that surely you could say how many guys have you fucked today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    its happened to me many times. yes it is awkward. but what they have to understand is its not a relationship, its a service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    Am I right in saying this is less likely to be a problem with RnT?

I am a RnT punter partly because it's less likely to result in catching any kind of feelings or drama.
    I personally found it easier to catch feels for ant girls. this being because it would be easier for me to accept their job as opposed to a full service girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee, these girls sure use everything at their disposal to milk a mans wallet dry... never have a regular. They play on it. If they think it’s personal for you they’ll never let go until you’re bank account is empty. We’re all guilty of it, but never forget: they’re only doing it for the money. Always.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was just visiting the shop where my regular works at and she saw me there and got pissed at me because I didn't chose her and sent me loads of angry texts. Has it happened to any other people in here? It honestly made me not to go back and see her at all.
    You are fucked😁😁🤪🤪....some MLs can become possessive....you are written off and history.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast