Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seeing other girls than your regular?

Banned
    What a great thread and laugh to read.

Here's my story and how I go about it..when I first enter a shop I'll surf through the menu over a month. And then I'll start to mention other girls names and complain about there service usually second visit to a girl or when they say "where have you been". I always tell them there the best. I'm so full of shit sometimes. I never ask for a number but will take when offered and don't text them unless enquiring about lesbian double. I usually start conversation with: "I miss you, I tried so and so and was dissapointed". But really I have a top 3 in the shops I visit. I was told once that the girls talk about me by a regular. She was good (Diamond from Kelly's) and I do miss her now shes gone from 'available' to how do I 'radar' her. My top 3 at Kelly's are Nikki, Mimi and Sue. All do everything they can for me and enquire about my whereabouts and who I've seen. But - they've already heard the "miss you" and "I like her but" story. They also like to bitch about the other girls. This gives the session a more natural feel. At the end I might comment "atleast I wasn't with so and so today". Now I'm visiting 42gladesville and No5 marrickville working on my next 3 - for both shops! I'm gonna visit the deaf girl today actually just for the hell of it. Maybe I'll start the texting through her translater with: "who are you comfortable with in a double". Let her know I plan on visiting this shop often and I like to explore. See where things go from there. At 42gladesville my fist regular is Celine. Still working on establishing some emotional content in her (not me) and going through there line up. Im the non attaching type and if a WL ever wants to date I wont be holding hands on the street. I'll just be trying to entice them in to a freebie in my bed or cheap overnighter.

I think this guy who started this thread should play some cards and get this girl doing things for him. My first move would be to say "I was wrong, I miss you, your the best". Second move: complain about the other girls lightly incase its her friend. And then give her pussy hell when you see her or kiss her passionately to seem believable. Out of every problem lies a solution. Say something like "but you don't even see me outside of work and I think about you all the time" or I'm still lerning how to please you and thought the experience would intensify our session.

Either way buddy Good luck. And don't get attached - ever! They want the money first as well as living with there own self esteem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find this is only an issue when an ML/WL offers you some extra service because she likes you, usually at no cost. Id also argue that they likely do it for others as well so there’s that. Ive always been hesitant to see other girls when my regular goes above and beyond but I certainly would love to. Facing this dilemma right now lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed, I've got a few spread across different shops that I absolutely get special treatment from and they do get loyalty from it. Fortunately they don't care if I booked other girls. They are smart enough to know that its are one-off and a good chance to remind me how much better they are

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Agreed, I've got a few spread across different shops that I absolutely get special treatment from and they do get loyalty from it. Fortunately they don't care if I booked other girls. They are smart enough to know that its are one-off and a good chance to remind me how much better they are
    Yep, regulars become regulars as they offer just that extra something that appeals to the punter. Obviously each individual is different

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When do you start to feel bad if you havent visited your "regular" in a while? In a while could be 2 weeks, 3 weeks 1 month??? I think "regular" is basically weekly if one can afford it... I feel bad if I havent seen them over 2-3 weeks..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Monogamy and prostitution just don't go together. Your payment should negate all loyalty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny, but I still get weekly messages from a past regular enquiring whether or not I miss her and berating me for the seeing the last girl I've seen (which she names by name) - either she's a stalker, in love with me or times are tough in the trade. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TRUE THAT - $100 VOUCHER FOR THAT MAN*

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Monogamy and prostitution just don't go together. Your payment should negate all loyalty.
    * Looking for a shop to volunteer donation of $100 voucher to reward BAM LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234