Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing other girls than your regular?

Just do you, if you wanna see someone else, just do it...don't need her permission lmao~

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Hahaha! I was going to start a thread same as this! I do go to a few shops here and there but there’s one pretty popular one that I live near that I frequent a lot. And one lady there that I’ve seen way more than the others so I’d have to call her a regular but anyway the last week or so I’ve just been trying out other ladies there instead of seeing her because why not? And seriously every time I go there I run into her in the hallway or out the back. She gives me a wave but also a “what the fuck” look (she’s deaf but her facial expressions say more than words do, also I’m sure I’ve just given away who it is by pointing that out lol)
    Yep, that expression is priceless and yes u did give it away bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come to think of it, Linda from 12 has tried the same with me... I saw Jojo for a puff the other day and out bounces Linda to say hi as I leave, following up with a few WeChat barbs asking if I enjoyed myself, when will I see her again, etc... funny in a creepy kind of way... when they really feel they have dibs on you, it’s a bit much...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think my situation is different though. I don’t think this lady is seriously pissed at me and I’ll still see her again sometime soon. It’s just funny though that the 4 times in past 2 weeks that I’ve gone there and seen someone else I’ve bumped into her in the hallway especially when there’s 10 other girls there at any time I just keep running into her lol
    Just tell her when she's doing it for free, and only then, does her feelings matter. When you open your wallet, its all you buddy
    Another vote for @Rooter's call, make sure she sees you with the next one, =- or the next double

a good WL respects your choice at a shop, especially if there are 10+ there. Getting the shits with you only makes you do exactly what you are doing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Yep, that expression is priceless and yes u did give it away bro
    Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Did you give her a mouthful of CIM....,?
    😂 hahaha that’s classic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working girls always try this shit - they like to retain their right to work and see all comers (it’s just work they say, no feeling) but then become possessive over their regulars or boyfriends... woe betide the man who books one of her closer working friends for a red hot session.

The big secret for working girls is that they do enjoy sex, do enjoy cumming with other blokes, have favourite cocks other than yours yet they always deny it. It’s just work... ������

Women, eh? Can’t live with them, can’t live without them...

Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Just tell her when she's doing it for free, and only then, does her feelings matter. When you open your wallet, its all you buddy
    Another vote for @Rooter's call, make sure she sees you with the next one, =- or the next double
    Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is just like business... businesses want to keep their customers from the competition.. No different... Simply commercial interests with a small amount of ego & human emotion mixed in. IMO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    It is just like business... businesses want to keep their customers from the competition.. No different... Simply commercial interests with a small amount of ego & human emotion mixed in. IMO
    Agree. But I'm sure that some here confuse a "regular" with a WL that they see regularly. It makes no sense at all to shit in your own nest with a regular. If you need more fun then just go to another shop. And also pick another nationality. If that appeals then move on from your "regular". There are punters here whose soul mission in life is to
    fuck 150 girls a year and there are others who will fuck the same girl 150 times a year. We are all different but in the end we are all the same. Just try to treat the furniture with the same respect that you would expect in return. Life in short 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Agree. But I'm sure that some here confuse a "regular" with a WL that they see regularly. It makes no sense at all to shit in your own nest with a regular. If you need more fun then just go to another shop. And also pick another nationality. If that appeals then move on from your "regular". There are punters here whose soul mission in life is to
    fuck 150 girls a year and there are others who will fuck the same girl 150 times a year. We are all different but in the end we are all the same. Just try to treat the furniture with the same respect that you would expect in return. Life in short 👍
    Honestly I don't think it's disrespectful to see another girl from the same shop that your regular is on. Unless there was talk of you not seeing other girls (that would still be a strange thing to do). That particular WL that got angry, we were on a friendly basis (exchanged numbers and just texting occasionally) but that was it, we had dinner and drinks twice outside the shop without anything sexual happening or expected and she knew I would visit other shops or girls. That was the first time she saw me in the shop coming out with another girl and she lost it because I didn't chose her. I booked the other girl in advance so it's not like I chose the other girl instead of the regular in a lineup or that I messaged her talking about the said girl. The last my regular said is that she doesn't want to see me anymore in the shop (as in I make a booking with her) so whatever her loss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Honestly I don't think it's disrespectful to see another girl from the same shop that your regular is on. Unless there was talk of you not seeing other girls (that would still be a strange thing to do). That particular WL that got angry, we were on a friendly basis (exchanged numbers and just texting occasionally) but that was it, we had dinner and drinks twice outside the shop without anything sexual happening or expected and she knew I would visit other shops or girls. That was the first time she saw me in the shop coming out with another girl and she lost it because I didn't chose her. I booked the other girl in advance so it's not like I chose the other girl instead of the regular in a lineup or that I messaged her talking about the said girl. The last my regular said is that she doesn't want to see me anymore in the shop (as in I make a booking with her) so whatever her loss.
    Wow, I think that lady has some feels for you though especially if she’s that hurt she willing to throw you away as a customer. A lot different from my story, the lady I know is just doing business and probably bit of an ego blow for her but I definitely didn’t mean to hurt her feelings or anything. I honestly didn’t think she would care. I think it’s fine to visit different ladies. If I want monogamy and monotony I’ll get back into a relationship

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't really have regulars but there are some girls I see a few times after big periods in between. They always remember me and is like "where have you been", "have you been seeing other girls", then when we're doing stuff they are like "do you do so and so with all other girls too"

If that's what happens when I infrequently see a girl I don't want to know the drama if i saw one regularly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I had a proper regular I wouldn't see another girl from the same shop. You are within your rights to, but I wouldn't do it.

I don't even go to a different asian food place at the food court I go to. My regular lady knows my order, it would be slightly embarrassing going next door, haha

Last night spent the first 10 minutes with her saying through her phone that I’m making her sad when I see other ladies then the subsequent service felt like angry make up sex. At one stage she bit me and when I looked at her like what was that for? She frowned like you know what you’ve done. She’s a popular one mentioned a lot on this forum especially for her GFE. I think her GFE is getting a bit too authentic, she’s a cheeky little brat ��
    She's all urs bro~

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are plenty of Beautiful ladies out there selling them selves so why limit your self to one shop around have a couple of favourites by all means but keep a look out for something new otherwise it gets boring and the girl get controlling.

Its your money your spending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah been there done that. I agree with the LW comment. Eventually your regular will become boring so why not explore other talents. Besides I’m sure your regular will also have many other regular customers so why limit yourself to just one regular when you can have more lol. If she is not happy about it then that’s her problem. She doesn’t own you and it’s just your money she is after.

Banned
    Had many a girl roll their eyes at me when i see somebody else.
    The genuine one's don't bat a eyelid and even when i see them next time
    share a laugh how i saw their friend.
    These girls are a doll and and a keeper and would make a good GF
    for some lucky man and i do tell them that .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The reaction is probably a psychological trick to give an illusion that she cares. Don’t read too much into it, or play along for some more fun.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If you are getting special extras of your regular stay away.
    Lost a few or upset because of it.

It's like u run a restaurant nd when you know your regular is try the rivalry restaurants...when they come back the feeling is not the same ..cold look

If you not getting any extras from your regular keep feeding her / tell her what extras u get from other girls...Makes her curious....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast