Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seeing other girls than your regular?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    She's all urs bro~
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    She's all urs bro~
    Yep. thats one of the reasons I punt, If i wanted to deal with that shit, I wouldnt go to the shops.

That said.. I do have a penchant to keeping a great regular, or a few, and try to keep them happy. I know I'm going to get a great service, and exactly what I'm in the mood for, (now Ive one that is just an absolute pleasure to see, and is a machine, another whos tons of fun , and one that weighs under 40kg and has a natural talent and determination to make sure she's completely crippled me - never fails either) and we know what works really well for each others, no messing around with explaining what happens next, and I know they arent going to fuck around and waste time doing inane shit like mouthwash, or do their hair or get changed every 7 minutes, - that pisses me off the most, not just the time, but loss of momentum and starting all over again (ergh). I spend time with them all outside of the punt, - (individually,) but its clear from the start theres no intention to score a freebie, its their job and they work hard to make a buck. (doesnt mean it doesnt happen though) It keeps the line in the right place.. Occasionally I'll see other girls at the shops theyre at, often recommended by them, but keep them at an hour, and cant remember last time I did a repeat booking.

Theyre smart enough to know that variety will keep away the inevitable boredom, and that it keeps the shop making instead of risking a diamond is discovered a few doors down.

I do understand the frustration element that some girls have, (covid has really made it hard for them) they spend time and effort responding to messages, making sure they know you like an extra pillow, or whatever they put on for you, - its a business... my gardener doesnt like when jims does my lawn, but knows he'l be back, especially if he tries harder next time, and doesnt get too comfortable... I get an ace up my sleeve, and somewhere to go if he's not available.. - but again, Just like the punt, .. i pay to make my life easier, - as soon as its a pain in the ass, might as well just do it myself.

Maybe you like a little conflict, drama, and resolution, (got a mate that lives for it), but I CBF.
    Personally, in this place. I would either / or combo these -
    Tell her to pull her head in - youre a client...
    Book someone else, make sure she sees
    Book a someone else, get them to call her in for a double for 20 or 30 mins, and send her back and finish up with other one (even better if she does something you like the other doesnt do..
    Go to another shop for however long your next few trips would be (ie once a week, - spend at least 2 away), and drop a random comment next time.. 'oh great that the hot waters working, its shit next door'

No need to use a sledgehammer and upset your thing, but you wouldnt take it from the gardener or the butcher, and punting is about the most stress negative fun you can have.. (with your pants off ) :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If you are getting special extras of your regular stay away.
    Lost a few or upset because of it.

It's like u run a restaurant nd when you know your regular is try the rivalry restaurants...when they come back the feeling is not the same ..cold look

If you not getting any extras from your regular keep feeding her / tell her what extras u get from other girls...Makes her curious....
    Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry 🍒 wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry 🍒 deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry 🍒 in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry 🍒 is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry 🍒 is just very special!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always felt I had terrible emotional intelligence but obviously I wasn't the worst. When a WL really don't want to see you she won't say anything, just block your number and tell reception to decline your future booking. If you get annoyed with her texts and attitude, dont want to deal with this anymore, how hard is it to simply ignore her texts or block her number?

Making a scene? purposely book other girls in front of her? book a double with her and other girls? or a combo of other fucking variations to humiliate a WL? Or "revenge" a WL? Is it supposed to make you feel better? Are we thinking with a 5-year old brain or an overly developed organ below? Just grow up for fuck sake!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Some guys just don't get the hint.
    Sometimes a WL will specifically tell reception to not let a particular customer see her again.
    Reception to be polite to the customer will say, "she is booked, she is not in" etc but these clowns still don't get the hint.
    Sometimes a WL will even change her name, or even change shops to avoid a dickhead, but these idiots still don't get the hint.
    How dumb are these guys? Well actually sometimes they are dumb and sometimes they are just plain creepy.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    As the session starts...

Girl: “You been to this shop before?”

Me: “Yes.”

Girl: “Who did you see?”

Me: [Name], [Name], and [Name].

Girl: I don’t know [Name], but [Name] is very good. She’s vey sexy.”

Me: “You are sexier than [Name] and [Name of manager] told me you are one of the best girls here. You are a beautiful woman.”

Great session follows. Every time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry �� wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry �� deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry �� in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry �� is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry �� is just very special!

Cheers
    Haha she will give you her Cherry every time Lungor. I'm sure u both had that special connection

Yes same here..I normally punt Mondays . At SS I got heaps of regulars there. So run in to a few is a must haha.

Korean - Star ,Darling ,Hera, Mary ,Tiffany .
    Thai - Pinky , Serina , all same day
    One deleted my WeChat. One offer me more haha
    U lose some u win some...

At SV- I have to get some my of my less jealous regular to open the back door for me to sneak in avoid other regular there see me come haha. These days I just stick to one is to much trouble.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    As the session starts...

Girl: “You been to this shop before?”

Me: “Yes.”

Girl: “Who did you see?”

Me: [Name], [Name], and [Name].

Girl: I don’t know [Name], but [Name] is very good. She’s vey sexy.”

Me: “You are sexier than [Name] and [Name of manager] told me you are one of the best girls here. You are a beautiful woman.”

Great session follows. Every time.
    That’s masterful level punting, I love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Haha she will give you her Cherry every time Lungor. I'm sure u both had that special connection

Yes same here..I normally punt Mondays . At SS I got heaps of regulars there. So run in to a few is a must haha.

Korean - Star ,Darling ,Hera, Mary ,Tiffany .
    Thai - Pinky , Serina , all same day
    One deleted my WeChat. One offer me more haha
    U lose some u win some...

At SV- I have to get some my of my less jealous regular to open the back door for me to sneak in avoid other regular there see me come haha. These days I just stick to one is to much trouble.....

I stick to the 1 shop 1 girl policy (try to anyway). The problem is girls move around. I have had this problem in the past where all 3 of my regulars coverages to work at the same shop on the same day. It was a nightmare.

I did recall there used to be a time over at Bella812 when Bonnie E Cups, Miko E Cups and Nina Double D Cups all worked on the same Thursday! But I must say, none of the ladies would be showing a hint of upset when I was there seeing another girl !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I always felt I had terrible emotional intelligence but obviously I wasn't the worst. When a WL really don't want to see you she won't say anything, just block your number and tell reception to decline your future booking. If you get annoyed with her texts and attitude, dont want to deal with this anymore, how hard is it to simply ignore her texts or block her number?

Making a scene? purposely book other girls in front of her? book a double with her and other girls? or a combo of other fucking variations to humiliate a WL? Or "revenge" a WL? Is it supposed to make you feel better? Are we thinking with a 5-year old brain or an overly developed organ below? Just grow up for fuck sake!
    If you are talking to me I said in the original post and few posts after that after she sent me angry texts I just blocked her number the time she cooks down. And also that I just met her in the corridor and did not do anything to disrespect her like booking another girl if she is in the line up or show off to her that I have seen another girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try visiting QVB when my no 1 girl was working but I was there to see Iris !! Ok, back then, Cherry 🍒 wasn’t my no 1 girl yet! But she just has the nicest attitude saying hi and gave me some hugging in the reception area just the same, what a babe.

Then Cherry 🍒 deservedly became my best go to girl and then I reunited with Rachel when 1A & 1B joint up! And Rachel’s new found PSE just got me hooked and captivated! Again , damn it! somehow they worked on the same day, I felt so guilty again seeing Rachel and ran into Cherry 🍒 in the shop before or after but as always, Cherry was such a happy sweetheart and I felt like I was a real ass !

So girls like Iris and Rachel cum and gone, while Cherry 🍒 is still around comforting this ugly old man when I need her ! I guess I’m just lucky ? Or Cherry 🍒 is just very special!

Cheers
    Every time I read your cherry 🍒 reviews it makes me really want to check her out, I should really bite the dust and do it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Don't fall for that old WL trick bro.
    Go back and pick another girl again and make sure she sees you.
    You need to show her who is in charge.
    Agree. You're not married to her. She's not your girlfriend. She's a working girl who can't tell you what to do. Enjoy and spend your money the way you want to. Variety is the spice of life guys.

Banned
    I did recall there used to be a time over at Bella812 when Bonnie E Cups, Miko E Cups and Nina Double D Cups all worked on the same Thursday! But I must say, none of the ladies would be showing a hint of upset when I was there seeing another girl !
    Maybe they were relieved......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    If you are talking to me I said in the original post and few posts after that after she sent me angry texts I just blocked her number the time she cooks down. And also that I just met her in the corridor and did not do anything to disrespect her like booking another girl if she is in the line up or show off to her that I have seen another girl.
    Nah I wasn't referring to your original post.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So long as you're paying her for sex, you've got no obligation to stay loyal to a regular WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After realising women are not born to honest they pretend to be your life long partner but do the opposite the days of loyalty are long gone so I please myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Yep. thats one of the reasons I punt, If i wanted to deal with that shit, I wouldnt go to the shops.

That said.. I do have a penchant to keeping a great regular, or a few, and try to keep them happy. I know I'm going to get a great service, and exactly what I'm in the mood for, (now Ive one that is just an absolute pleasure to see, and is a machine, another whos tons of fun , and one that weighs under 40kg and has a natural talent and determination to make sure she's completely crippled me - never fails either) and we know what works really well for each others, no messing around with explaining what happens next, and I know they arent going to fuck around and waste time doing inane shit like mouthwash, or do their hair or get changed every 7 minutes, - that pisses me off the most, not just the time, but loss of momentum and starting all over again (ergh). I spend time with them all outside of the punt, - (individually,) but its clear from the start theres no intention to score a freebie, its their job and they work hard to make a buck. (doesnt mean it doesnt happen though) It keeps the line in the right place.. Occasionally I'll see other girls at the shops theyre at, often recommended by them, but keep them at an hour, and cant remember last time I did a repeat booking.

Theyre smart enough to know that variety will keep away the inevitable boredom, and that it keeps the shop making instead of risking a diamond is discovered a few doors down.

I do understand the frustration element that some girls have, (covid has really made it hard for them) they spend time and effort responding to messages, making sure they know you like an extra pillow, or whatever they put on for you, - its a business... my gardener doesnt like when jims does my lawn, but knows he'l be back, especially if he tries harder next time, and doesnt get too comfortable... I get an ace up my sleeve, and somewhere to go if he's not available.. - but again, Just like the punt, .. i pay to make my life easier, - as soon as its a pain in the ass, might as well just do it myself.

Maybe you like a little conflict, drama, and resolution, (got a mate that lives for it), but I CBF.
    Personally, in this place. I would either / or combo these -
    Tell her to pull her head in - youre a client...
    Book someone else, make sure she sees
    Book a someone else, get them to call her in for a double for 20 or 30 mins, and send her back and finish up with other one (even better if she does something you like the other doesnt do..
    Go to another shop for however long your next few trips would be (ie once a week, - spend at least 2 away), and drop a random comment next time.. 'oh great that the hot waters working, its shit next door'

No need to use a sledgehammer and upset your thing, but you wouldnt take it from the gardener or the butcher, and punting is about the most stress negative fun you can have.. (with your pants off ) :laugh:
    I noticed in the after reports section you commented on a thread saying you want to see a particular WL (won’t mention the name explicitly), anyway that WL is the one I’m talking about in this thread who got angry that I also saw other girls in the same shop. I would still 100% recommend her, she’s awesome and gives an amazing time but warning that if you see her enough times that she remembers you but then sees you at the shop seeing another girl she’ll get a bit posessive... which I 100% didn’t intend 😬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if Punters are too naive to think their regular WLs just wait for them in the shop, they do as many clients as they can and put on same act with every single one of them. Some are good at acting without Hollywood contract. Dont be fooled, have a regular to achieve or unlock more point but would also see other WL's. You never know might find hidden treasure with someone else other than your regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha they always fake it and claim it’s just business until they have an unrequited infatuation for a particular punter.

Hookers and punters are only human. Infatuation is a thing. It’s as dangerous for a hooker to have a regular she likes as it is for a punter to see a regular that he likes.

I try to never have a regular punt because I know fir me if there’s an attraction there it’s going to hurt at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I know what majority of people here would say but I do feel for this lady.

Every WL knows that customer is customer. They will see other girls. They are OK with this. They just prefer you don't do it in from of her.

Girls talk about customers. If you were close to her, most likely the other girls know you are a regular to her and it kind of hurts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even the hardest of hardcore hookers are vulnerable to falling for someone if they don’t have a husband or kid at home, and even then it’s a danger.

Of all the massage girls and hookers I’ve known outside of a shop (yes there’s been a few professionally, as well as some friends) there’s not been one hooker that doesn’t get off with some punters, is repulsed by some, indifferent to most and tragically infatuated with one lucky (or unlucky) bloke, in any shop, at any time.

Love hookers but if you think regular girls are complex, add the layer that comes with fucking many men per week for money (and sometimes actually really enjoying it).

Humans are complex little darlings.

I liken the psychology of a hooker at work to someone who has sex without consent yet finds that sometimes they enjoy it. There’s your mind fuck right there.

Sex is as much a physical thing as sneezing. You can enjoy without emotion, you can have emotion without enjoyment (anyone here married?) but add them together and... lover/stalker/jealousy warning... it always happens when you least expect it... the mysteries of love...

I try to not punt too much, and I hope I would never be dumb enough to work as a hooker, because it can play tricks on the mind, body, heart and soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Not sure if Punters are too naive to think their regular WLs just wait for them in the shop, they do as many clients as they can and put on same act with every single one of them. Some are good at acting without Hollywood contract. Dont be fooled, have a regular to achieve or unlock more point but would also see other WL's. You never know might find hidden treasure with someone else other than your regular.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast