Thread: How many girls miss out on reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

How many girls miss out on reviews

Just wondering about the girls I know who used to work... researching their past hits... nada... I wonder how many girls actually never get reviewed by a punter? I’d guess most of them...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Just wondering about the girls I know who used to work... researching their past hits... nada... I wonder how many girls actually never get reviewed by a punter? I’d guess most of them...
    Quite a lot of them don't want to get reviewed either for a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Quite a lot of them don't want to get reviewed either for a variety of reasons.
    This. Poorly written reviews are the bane of their existence.

Banned
    What do we really know what goes on behind close doors ?
    What goes on is mystery to me ?
    What are really somebody's deepest desire's ?
    Sessions rarely play out as you or i might expected.
    But they always play out exactly as they should.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This. Poorly written reviews are the bane of their existence.
    Only thing worse I would think are false reviews, whether they be unfairly painting the girl in a negative light or suggesting she offers services that she doesn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can't find a review is normally due to 3 reasons:
    - she is not popular and not many people writing in forums seen her
    - the girls say they don't want to be reviewed
    - they are a hidden gem that are kept secret

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do people just say "I'm gonna review you" during a punt? 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    False reviews. Ha. I think we’ve all seen girls that do more than advertised for their regulars or when the stars align. I find it a bit precious that girls want to work, feel a little ashamed, enjoy the rough and tumble of working life, then want their working life to remain secret.

I understand the social norms, the cultural norms: the shyness, but if they’re hanging out their shingle I don’t think they should expect to make cash and remain their working persona to be secret.

I mean, there a lot I don’t share also, but this is after all a social network for men to find information on hookers and share stories - even the reviews and chat is fake or hushed, what’s the point of th forum the first place?

It’s an interesting ethical dilemma: men being protective of their favourite hookers moral atanding is yet another layer of gender stereotyping; men protecting women’s morals... hmmm... complex onion to peel, that one...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    False reviews. Ha. I think we’ve all seen girls that do more than advertised for their regulars or when the stars align. I find it a bit precious that girls want to work, feel a little ashamed, enjoy the rough and tumble of working life, then want their working life to remain secret.

I understand the social norms, the cultural norms: the shyness, but if they’re hanging out their shingle I don’t think they should expect to make cash and remain their working persona to be secret.

I mean, there a lot I don’t share also, but this is after all a social network for men to find information on hookers and share stories - even the reviews and chat is fake or hushed, what’s the point of th forum the first place?

It’s an interesting ethical dilemma: men being protective of their favourite hookers moral atanding is yet another layer of gender stereotyping; men protecting women’s morals... hmmm... complex onion to peel, that one...
    I think the hush hush is a bit like the goose with the golden eggs. For example if you were to write an AR about BBFS then you've just set half of Sydney's creeps onto the girl.

By being a little more subtle the goodies can remain on order. Just my two cents.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fake reviews can and do happen. The reasons are varied. Sometimes someone might be spruiking a business, or they're affiliated with a rival business (saw that on an old forum years ago) and are trying to drive customers away, and sometimes the reasoning is a little more sinister. Yes some girls might provide a little on the top for favoured clientele, we have all experienced it if we have been around long enough, and sometimes when someone isn't able to get those extras like others got, they get the shits and create trouble. Rarely, admittedly, you get out and out fuckwits who won't leave things well alone and go next level thundercunt making life miserable for girl and shop.
    When a girl has enough reviews of a similar nature and then you get one wildly out of line with the others, often but of course not always, something is amiss.That's what I'm alluding to. Rare though it may be, it happens.

And yes guys show the girls the reviews and point out the special extras others got and want it too. Best way to ensure neither of you get it I would suggest.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I feel like a lot of guys develop emotional attachments to some girls, making it harder to share.

but hey thats just my two cents. I may be wrong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think most gems don't get reviews, I know a girl who is always booked till midnight but not a single review of her in any of the forums. There are plenty of lurkers and frankly this has also affected me, in terms of whether I feel like sharing my experience. I am now considering a simple equation, if I find a review that I find it useful then I will contribute one as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a lot of punters don't even know about these review forums. especially the older guys who don't use technology much, probably get horny, rock up to a place, bang then leave.

have a mate that punts but he just stucks to well known venues and just sees the lines up and whatever. told him about this forum and he's never heard of anything like it existing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I feel like a lot of guys develop emotional attachments to some girls, making it harder to share.

but hey thats just my two cents. I may be wrong
    As the great philosopher Anthony Fonzarelli would say,
    "Correctamundo!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been reviewed by people on here.

And then I get seen by lurkers/people who don’t post on here.

Now that most people know me on here, they say they read my thread etc so wanted to see me.
    The ones that write a review on me, are usually the ones who have been here ages and have written reviews before.
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If a girl is awesome then she will get lots of customers, and if a girl is crap then she won't (and if the shop has good quality control she will get sacked).
    No amount of positive reviews will make an awesome girl popular and no amount of trying to keep a girl secret will lead to her never being booked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular ML would constantly change names & shops once there are incriminating AR on this forum. This is to avoid her bf getting upset about the extras she provided. 80% of her customers are regulars, so the risk of reviews are controlled. However it is a turn on reading her past reviews

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Sometimes, I ask the girl if she wants a review — before the session starts. Half of them have no idea what I’m talking about.

Of the half who know about ARs, about half say they DON’T want a review. The half who say they DO want a review provide a great session. Obviously.

Sometimes, shop managers ask me to write a review — after the session has ended and after I’ve told them I’ve had a great time. I always get back to the girl before I do what the shop asks.

This is my experience.

Only once did I not write an AR because I thought “I’m keeping this one to myself.”

Chinese Roxy at Ginza, circa 2019. Other punters outed her soon enough. 😂