Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Old is Too Old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I know this is ageist, but these really old men who are paying money to fuck 20yo girls totally disgust me.
    Hey buddy...I have 2 mates that are 70....both never been with a WL or ML, both single and have dated much younger women you only dream of. Im way off 70 and not near 30 and was dating women 10 years younger than myself a year ago whilst separated. I find it hard to comprehend how the thought of a 70 year old fucking a 20 year old could disgust someone on a punting forum. What disgusts me is a 20 year old that needs to fuck a WL and is not capable to fuck a non working girl in this day and age. I'm curious to see if you can even get it up at 70 years of age.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Hey buddy...I have 2 mates that are 70....both never been with a WL or ML, both single and have dated much younger women you only dream of. Im way off 70 and not near 30 and was dating women 10 years younger than myself a year ago whilst separated. I find it hard to comprehend how the thought of a 70 year old fucking a 20 year old could disgust someone on a punting forum. What disgusts me is a 20 year old that needs to fuck a WL and is not capable to fuck a non working girl in this day and age. I'm curious to see if you can even get it up at 70 years of age.
    Amen, well said............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree with that. Why would a 20yo need to fuck any WLs when there is so much fun to be had at that age with both males and females all wanting to get amongst all the sex fun. When I was that age I was banging 3 or 4 different girls every week...week in, week out. Admittedly I was a very fit swimmer/ lifesaver / footballer with reasonable looks and an outgoing personality at the time, and the thought of fucking any WLs never entered my head.

I am now mid 60s and have no problem convincing people that I am early 50s, and pumped 2 shots into a lovely ML yesterday in the space of an hour and a half. I can swim 50 metres in under 34 seconds, no Michael Phelps but still OK for my age. I think many girls want to have older guys that are in reasonable shape (for their age).

My experience thru relatives is that aging really comes in at age 75, and that is when things go downhill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe they still live with their mums and can't take girls home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow and here I was thinking that the OP was asking how old is too old for the lady, not the punter...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Maybe they still live with their mums and can't take girls home.
    Possibly...in the 70s and 80s..once you turned 18 you were an independent adult with your own responsibility. Nowadays many are living with their parents in their fucking 30s..and still not taking any responsibility for their lifestyle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Wow and here I was thinking that the OP was asking how old is too old for the lady, not the punter...
    Apologes...u r 100% right. I've been following this post since the beginning and have withheld a response towards some derogatory non respectful remarks towards older punters up till now. But enough is enough and I felt it was time to let loose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Exactly I ran out of there like Ussain Bolt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First time ive seen rooter get a pizzlen maybe he was taking the piss because i think hes an older dude to. If not then he deserved it. But i think he wads t a king the piss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30/40s is fine. But anything above 50 is a bit gross if you're going for the early 20 year olds. They're old enough to be your daughter or even grand daughter. Little creepy.

I have learnt not to take the reviews from men 60+ as the same as men from 25 to 40.

Ada for example; if you find her hot, you're old enough to be my father or need eye surgery.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    But who is the target market for this 75 year old GILF?

https://maturedarlingssydney.com.au/ladies/fiona

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I agree with that. Why would a 20yo need to fuck any WLs when there is so much fun to be had at that age with both males and females all wanting to get amongst all the sex fun. When I was that age I was banging 3 or 4 different girls every week...week in, week out. Admittedly I was a very fit swimmer/ lifesaver / footballer with reasonable looks and an outgoing personality at the time, and the thought of fucking any WLs never entered my head.

I am now mid 60s and have no problem convincing people that I am early 50s, and pumped 2 shots into a lovely ML yesterday in the space of an hour and a half. I can swim 50 metres in under 34 seconds, no Michael Phelps but still OK for my age. I think many girls want to have older guys that are in reasonable shape (for their age).

My experience thru relatives is that aging really comes in at age 75, and that is when things go downhill.
    If you were such a young stud what caused you to become such a creepy old dude now.

And whats stopping you banging 3 or 4 ladies a week that arent MLs now?

Everyone always seems to remember themselves as a superstar. I call BS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    If you were such a young stud what caused you to become such a creepy old dude now.

And whats stopping you banging 3 or 4 ladies a week that arent MLs now?

Everyone always seems to remember themselves as a superstar. I call BS
    Call it what you want clown! I don't give a fuck for your thoughts. I grew up in Brisbane in the 70s and 80s...people were so much more friendly, none of societys hang ups like today, no social media etc etc etc. Why don't I bang 3 or 4 non MLs now...i don't need the fucking drama of the female bullshit...i would rather have a fuck then walk away. You don't know me so don't call me a creepy old dude..you young moron.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Call it what you want clown! I don't give a fuck for your thoughts. I grew up in Brisbane in the 70s and 80s...people were so much more friendly, none of societys hang ups like today, no social media etc etc etc. Why don't I bang 3 or 4 non MLs now...i don't need the fucking drama of the female bullshit...i would rather have a fuck then walk away. You don't know me so don't call me a creepy old dude..you young moron.
    Great stuff, I am a little bit older than you and some of the morons like Kwinko say at our age we dwell in the past, well they were not there and it was better, at least we were taught respect, and one dumbfuck called me an old "white cunt", I take that as a complement, a tad racist but a complement...cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    30/40s is fine. But anything above 50 is a bit gross if you're going for the early 20 year olds. They're old enough to be your daughter or even grand daughter. Little creepy.
    I'm not 50s yet, but I actually ASPIRE to be fucking 18-29 year old girls when I get to 50s. Girls are my fountain of youth, I drink up their youthfulness. Getting to fuck girls who are much younger than me makes me feel younger than I am. I also love the attitudes of younger girls over the older ones.
    Younger girls come across as a bit like they're still starting out in the adventure of life. They have more leeway to explore relationships, and so they are not so uptight... More easy going, more wide-eyed "wow, that's awesome!" kinda attitude. This is so so refreshing to me.
    I'm not going to criticize older ladies, just saying it is harder to get this sort of feeling with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was out west the other day at 153 Wellington Road Sefton! That shop is full of mature ladies for all you MIlF and GILF lovers. Service with a smile! Just be careful boys you don't get more than you bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm not 50s yet, but I actually ASPIRE to be fucking 18-29 year old girls when I get to 50s. Girls are my fountain of youth, I drink up their youthfulness. Getting to fuck girls who are much younger than me makes me feel younger than I am. I also love the attitudes of younger girls over the older ones.
    Younger girls come across as a bit like they're still starting out in the adventure of life. They have more leeway to explore relationships, and so they are not so uptight... More easy going, more wide-eyed "wow, that's awesome!" kinda attitude. This is so so refreshing to me.
    I'm not going to criticize older ladies, just saying it is harder to get this sort of feeling with them.
    Haha, fountain of youth ! How many times I gave used this phrase in my reviews on younger girls !

Totally agree with you on that Brother GM!

Thank heaven for the sex industry allowing ugly old Chinaman like yours truly the opportunity and pleasure to enjoy the youthful bodies of WLs and MLs this world has to offer !

Without those legal brothels, it would be impossible for me to have sex with a young Aussie babe in her 20’s - ain’t I lucky to be in this great lucky country ?

Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Mate, You know you are Not going to have sex with girls in her 20’s when you get to your 50’s? Really ? Are you sure ?........... lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, You know you are Not going to have sex with girls in her 20’s when you get to your 50’s? Really ? Are you sure ?........... lol
    At least he knows how to find a correct username !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast