Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Old is Too Old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm impressed a 70 years old knows how to post on forums!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah, there is a guy on the Forum who has posted several negative ARs of young WLs from various shops over the last few months.
    And the thing is I read on another thread that he is 70yo. WTF?
    Do you really expect to have a wonderful GFE time from a girl who sees you as a hideous, disgusting and pathetic old man?
    Imagine you were a 25yo fit young handsome man and had to lick the smelly cunt of a 70yo woman, suck her saggy old tits, fuck her loose wrinkled cunt, kiss her old ugly face. And all just because she gave you money to do it. OK, you would do it for the money but with ZERO feeling.
    For sure, some WLs can do it. But they are rare gems. They are the Academy Award winning Meryl Streep best actresses of punting.
    They will make Shrek, Jubba the Hutt, Stephen Hawking, or Clive Palmer feel like he is a handsome young stud.
    If you find a WL like this then good luck to you, hang on to her.
    But from the rest of the WLs just be happy that they service you, tick the boxes, and are polite.
    Realistically that is all you can expect.
    It's not that Jethro guy is it?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Had an incredible time with a WL this week, enhanced boobs with a super tight body. As I was walking out of the session, discovered she was born in 1973 (48 years old).
    Archer, do you mind PM the name and place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, there is a guy on the Forum who has posted several negative ARs of young WLs from various shops over the last few months.
    And the thing is I read on another thread that he is 70yo. WTF?
    Do you really expect to have a wonderful GFE time from a girl who sees you as a hideous, disgusting and pathetic old man?
    Imagine you were a 25yo fit young handsome man and had to lick the smelly cunt of a 70yo woman, suck her saggy old tits, fuck her loose wrinkled cunt, kiss her old ugly face. And all just because she gave you money to do it. OK, you would do it for the money but with ZERO feeling.
    For sure, some WLs can do it. But they are rare gems. They are the Academy Award winning Meryl Streep best actresses of punting.
    They will make Shrek, Jubba the Hutt, Stephen Hawking, or Clive Palmer feel like he is a handsome young stud.
    If you find a WL like this then good luck to you, hang on to her.
    But from the rest of the WLs just be happy that they service you, tick the boxes, and are polite.
    Realistically that is all you can expect.
    Old dogs gotta eat too

Agree though, would be a tough job for the WLs sometimes. That’s why they’re happy when studs like us walk in 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Actual age doesn’t matter, but look and feel below 25 by Asian standard.
    agree.
    once met an ML when she was 40 but looked 22-24. immaculate body and looks, super sweet voice. we had dinner once when she showed me her passport and asked me if I was disappointed to discover her age, i told her absolutely not.

these days, for RNT i always look for MLs who look 20-22.
    i do like mature ladies (under 45) with elegant bodies and class, but very hard to find one in massage parlors, where almost all mature ladies tend to be in a rather sorry state and sometimes a bit pushy as well.

i also agree with rooters comments that if you are paying for it, may as well pick younger ones who you have no chance of hooking up with in real life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I almost never pick the young FOB girls, they havent learnt what to do yet and rely on their youth to stay booked, .. general target range is 30's (advertised 25). As soon as they start to look late 30's / 40's you know you gotta add 10 more years on, and all working.. seem to drop off that peak performance and enthusiasm and rely on their guile. Went to a local recently advertising 28, and wondered how many they knocked off to think 28 was passable... and I reckon it was another 28 !!! Too rich for my blood.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He probable know more of the internet than you would ever .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    Went to a local recently advertising 28, and wondered how many they knocked off to think 28 was passable... and I reckon it was another 28 !!! Too rich for my blood.
    Yep, there’s a shop near that does this. Advertises ladies as being 26-30 when they are really 50-60. Not fooling me mate 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Yep, there’s a shop near that does this. Advertises ladies as being 26-30 when they are really 50-60. Not fooling me mate ��
    even with the lights out!! I shudder to even try work out how old if she's asian and looks 50 with the lights out...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are 50 then a ML with same age is not too old, if you are in your 20's yes. I have seen 18 year old girls to 50 year WLs. I say anything above 40 for Caucasian's and 50 for Asians.
    Caucasians are like avacado's they get old too fast and asians have advantage of having better skin texture. I am not leather expert but I think asians in general have very good skin when compared to anyother race especially Korean, Japanese and Chinese. Worst skin types are Indians as they tend to be hairy and smelly. Dont get me wrong I am not racist I myself is brown skinned but just my observation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asian don’t raisin lol

I try not to be ageist. If I’m attracted to them the age doesn’t matter but I’m 35 so I see the website say 26-30ish and think that’s in my ball park then rock up and see that they’re really over 50 and not attractive is a bit disappointing ☹️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    even with the lights out!! I shudder to even try work out how old if she's asian and looks 50 with the lights out...
    Exactly I ran out of there like Ussain Bolt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Just think how amazing the BJ will feel when the dentures come out

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I know this is ageist, but these really old men who are paying money to fuck 20yo girls totally disgust me.

Banned
    I know this is ageist, but these really old men who are paying money to fuck 20yo girls totally disgust me.
    What about a 70 year old that fucks a 30 year old how does that fit with you numbnut...............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What age would you class as "really old"?

Banned
    I am 70 and I have been working in digital before it became fashionable, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn...have a nice day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I am 70 and I have been working in digital before it became fashionable, I have forgotten more than you will ever learn.........
    Wow warwick1! I think you are my new idol actively reviewing and punting at 70. That's awesome 😎

Banned
    Wow warwick1! I think you are my new idol actively reviewing and punting at 70. That's awesome ��
    Dont be a sarcastic prick, I dont review anymore...cheers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast