Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How Old is Too Old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consent matters more than age as long as they are both adults. I think you realise more as you get older. When I was 19 I wanted to fight a 29 year old guy because he was dating one of my 19 year old friends and I felt he was too old for her. But now here I am at 35 years old realising none of that shit matters and I’ve punted with 18,19 year olds but also ones in their 40s, and gone on tinder dates with girls in their early 20s as well as ones my own age. The most important thing was them and myself feeling comfortable.

I’ve seen glowing reviews of girls on here who I’ve gone and seen and I could tell they weren’t into it with me so I never saw them again but I’ve also seen scathing reviews of girls on here who gave me an amazing time who I went back and saw again and again. A 70 year old could find a 20 yo who has a good attitude and willing to screw them for money and that’s fine if they’re both happy with the arrangement but also if a 20 yo doesn’t have a good attitude with someone that age then they shouldn’t be judged, you can’t blame them. Just move on and find someone you have a happy arrangement with. Plenty of others out there. It’s probably been said dozens of times on here but that’s why it’s called punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm in my 50s...Been mainly an RnT guy. To be honest I'm allways on the look out for more mature WLs, say between 35 and 45. But its impossible to find WLs in this age bracket working in decent places at least of the standard of 42G. Most of WLs in this age bracket are in shit holes that I have no intention of going to. I have ben to RnT places where I've been showed a ML who is def in her 20s but looks in her teens and refused and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I'm in my 50s...Been mainly an RnT guy. To be honest I'm allways on the look out for more mature WLs, say between 35 and 45. But its impossible to find WLs in this age bracket working in decent places at least of the standard of 42G. Most of WLs in this age bracket are in shit holes that I have no intention of going to. I have ben to RnT places where I've been showed a ML who is def in her 20s but looks in her teens and refused and left.
    There’s a lady working on and off at N5M at the moment called Michelle and is Cambodian. She told me she is about 40 but honestly could pass for late 20s/early 30s easily, looks after herself and really pretty. I was shocked she was older than me and I’ve had a great time the few times I’ve seen her. Maybe she is along the lines of what you’re looking for. Only thing is she just offers standard but it’s an enthusiastic standard 😉 At least that was my experience anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I’ve seen glowing reviews of girls on here who I’ve gone and seen and I could tell they weren’t into it with me so I never saw them again but I’ve also seen scathing reviews of girls on here who gave me an amazing time who I went back and saw again and again. A 70 year old could find a 20 yo who has a good attitude and willing to screw them for money and that’s fine if they’re both happy with the arrangement but also if a 20 yo doesn’t have a good attitude with someone that age then they shouldn’t be judged, you can’t blame them. Just move on and find someone you have a happy arrangement with. Plenty of others out there. It’s probably been said dozens of times on here but that’s why it’s called punting
    When reading an AR, I think that many punters put themselves in the shoes of the writer and imagine themselves receiving that exact same service. They don't consider whether the writer is their age, 40 years older, 40 years younger, same build, 40kg heavier, 40kg lighter, different nationality etc. It's possible that there are a few rare girls that treat every customer the same, however most will have their own preferences, and will be less comfortable/enthusiastic with certain individuals. Some will prefer younger, others older, and they will perform best for their preferred type. You may read a negative review and write off a girl based on it. However you might be her preferred type, and if it was you in front of her during that session, it may have been positive instead.

Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    When reading an AR, I think that many punters put themselves in the shoes of the writer and imagine themselves receiving that exact same service. They don't consider whether the writer is their age, 40 years older, 40 years younger, same build, 40kg heavier, 40kg lighter, different nationality etc. It's possible that there are a few rare girls that treat every customer the same, however most will have their own preferences, and will be less comfortable/enthusiastic with certain individuals. Some will prefer younger, others older, and they will perform best for their preferred type. You may read a negative review and write off a girl based on it. However you might be her preferred type, and if it was you in front of her during that session, it may have been positive instead.
    I respect the wisdom of our senior citizens, I just don't trust two things.

1. 70+ behind the wheel on the roads.
    2. 70+ reviewing a WL.

I few girls have told me they put seniors in the same category as disabled clients. It seems Thai girls are more accommodating and understanding in this regard.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I respect the wisdom of our senior citizens, I just don't trust two things.

1. 70+ behind the wheel on the roads.
    2. 70+ reviewing a WL.

I few girls have told me they put seniors in the same category as disabled clients. It seems Thai girls are more accommodating and understanding in this regard.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Wow, I also fly a Cessna 182, I must take you flying one day that should scare the living shit out of you, but I dont review WLs, words fail me with those totally ignorant comments...If you were making a poor attempt at taking the piss, it was still ignorant...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Wow, I also fly a Cessna 182, I must take you flying one day that should scare the living shit out of you, but I dont review WLs, words fail me with those totally ignorant comments...If you were making a poor attempt at taking the piss, it was still ignorant...
    LOL....love it. Great thread.

Returning to the original topic "how old is to old"...I think we all agree that it's relative to our age. A 20 yo punter into milfs, as I was at that age, is probably into women not much older than 35 yo. At 20 years of age I would meet this girl 26 yo in a secluded spot once a week and we would fuck in the car. I considered her a milf and boy did she teach me some stuff.

A few years ago, I was separated for a couple years. Dated some great girls about 10 years younger than myself. Had a great time. Didn't even consider seeing a WL or ML in that time. Now back with the wife, who is 8 years my junior, and feel the need to scratch that itch every once in a while. I guess We all punt for our own reasons. But it's totally unfair to say to a 70 year old shouldnt be seeing 20 year old WLs. Just as it would be wrong to tell a 20 yo punter not to fuck a 70 yo WL. These WLs are on the market and we shouldn't discriminate against age. Its up to the 20 yo WL to refuse to see an older client just as some refuse to see certain races.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I was out west the other day at 153 Wellington Road Sefton! That shop is full of mature ladies for all you MIlF and GILF lovers. Service with a smile! Just be careful boys you don't get more than you bargained for.
    Gee, is that still going? Went to one in Sefton that advertised in the Tele a few years ago. There turned out to be 2 or 3 RnT places in that strip. Worth a revisit?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Older Punters…
    We may be old but our money aint

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let the market decide!! And it does

Banned
    159380008_3842921122467060_3923518041994609557_n.jpgI also learn ballet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow, I also fly a Cessna 182, I must take you flying one day that should scare the living shit out of you,
    Funny, I jumped out of a (Cessna) Caravan yesterday arvo (during a break in the weather), I was having so much fun and nearly forgot about the poor dweeb who was strapped to me (till I heard his screams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Funny, I jumped out of a (Cessna) Caravan yesterday arvo (during a break in the weather), I was having so much fun and nearly forgot about the poor dweeb who was strapped to me (till I heard his screams
    I would have screamed too (I have never jumped), I did buy my daughter and her then fiance jump tickets, they have since divorced..mine is a true story

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I would have screamed too (I have never jumped), I did buy my daughter and her then fiance jump tickets, they have since divorced..mine is a true story
    Hated him that much huh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hated him that much huh?
    No, he was ok...I dont hate anyoneexcept for a certain person on the forum who appears to be a protected species

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    There’s a lady working on and off at N5M at the moment called Michelle and is Cambodian. She told me she is about 40 but honestly could pass for late 20s/early 30s easily, looks after herself and really pretty. I was shocked she was older than me and I’ve had a great time the few times I’ve seen her. Maybe she is along the lines of what you’re looking for. Only thing is she just offers standard but it’s an enthusiastic standard 😉 At least that was my experience anyway
    Hi there Sharphorse. Thnx for the tip. Michelle is on the roster today. Looks good to me. Love tan skin. Unfortunately it's hard for me to get away on Wednesdays and she finishes at 6pm. But will keep an eye on the roster and if she isn't on at a good time for me soon, will def take time off work to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Hi there Sharphorse. Thnx for the tip. Michelle is on the roster today. Looks good to me. Love tan skin. Unfortunately it's hard for me to get away on Wednesdays and she finishes at 6pm. But will keep an eye on the roster and if she isn't on at a good time for me soon, will def take time off work to see her.
    Yeah she’s quite pretty and has really nice skin. Even though she’s 40 she’s much prettier than others in that age bracket that I’ve seen in budget shops. Been meaning to write up an after report for her but been too busy. Hope it goes well if you get to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No such thing as too young or too old when it comes to punting. If you can pay.. you can play. We are dealing with a financial transaction here. This goes with the saying “no money no honey”.
    Fact is.. the older you are the more financially stable you become and have the disposable income to enjoy the things in life.
    Ethically it don’t seem right to see the likes of Hugh Hefner’s with 20yr girls but this is a transaction between 2 consenting adults.

Just keep punting which leads to high demand so it creates a good stream of quality supply and everyone is happy.
    At the end of the day we are all horny dirty bastards. Young and old both the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    No such thing as too young or too old when it comes to punting. If you can pay.. you can play. We are dealing with a financial transaction here. This goes with the saying “no money no honey”.
    Fact is.. the older you are the more financially stable you become and have the disposable income to enjoy the things in life.
    Ethically it don’t seem right to see the likes of Hugh Hefner’s with 20yr girls but this is a transaction between 2 consenting adults.

Just keep punting which leads to high demand so it creates a good stream of quality supply and everyone is happy.
    At the end of the day we are all horny dirty bastards. Young and old both the same.
    Not all elderly pensioners are financially secured and have plenty of disposable income to keep punting regularly, this I mean FS punting.

A couple of Mamasan friends have told me over the years that they have lots of older customers who visited regularly like every week or even twice a week to get a HJ release , most of the times they just want a HJ, no massage, no nude and often they get a discount out of generosity and pity. And they usually arrive early morning before the shop got busy.

I hope if I got to that stage and age, I could find shops and Mamasans who would give me a seniors discount .

Cheers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast