Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Old is Too Old?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Not all elderly pensioners are financially secured and have plenty of disposable income to keep punting regularly, this I mean FS punting.

A couple of Mamasan friends have told me over the years that they have lots of older customers who visited regularly like every week or even twice a week to get a HJ release , most of the times they just want a HJ, no massage, no nude and often they get a discount out of generosity and pity. And they usually arrive early morning before the shop got busy.

I hope if I got to that stage and age, I could find shops and Mamasans who would give me a seniors discount .

Cheers
    AH, you've got enough frequent flyer points to get it free for the first year😁😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not all elderly pensioners are financially secured and have plenty of disposable income to keep punting regularly, this I mean FS punting.

A couple of Mamasan friends have told me over the years that they have lots of older customers who visited regularly like every week or even twice a week to get a HJ release , most of the times they just want a HJ, no massage, no nude and often they get a discount out of generosity and pity. And they usually arrive early morning before the shop got busy.

I hope if I got to that stage and age, I could find shops and Mamasans who would give me a seniors discount .

Cheers
    Oh no wonder I got discounts from my regular ml. I tip $30 for hj nude sometime she even bbbj. I have been seeing her for at least 6 yrs

Banned

Cheers
    I already thought you were that vintage, as far as experience I only started renting ladies from early 2018, I was a senior then and more senior now, never had a discount and dont expect one, I only see one lady now who is awesome, my first love was surfing, but now I try to go flying as much as possible which is not cheap, sorry to bore you with that..have a great day

Banned
    We are all Newts in a Thermal Cooker .
    Slowly bringing to boil.
    By the the time you notice it will be too late.
    I rather burn than boil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    We are all Newts in a Thermal Cooker .
    Slowly bringing to boil.
    By the the time you notice it will be too late.
    I rather burn than boil.
    Whatever you are on can I have some so I can understand what the fuck you are saying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Whatever you are on can I have some so I can understand what the fuck you are saying
    I highly recommend you take 300ml of Labetol.
    It will lower your heart rate and blood pressure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    I highly recommend you take 300ml of Labetol.
    It will lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
    My goodness you know your meds, a love child from Woodstock.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well.... thank god for my genes is all I can say after reading this thread lol
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Genes

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Well.... thank god for my genes is all I can say after reading this thread lol
    I'm sure your genes will look after you for along time yet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great thread love the abuse young V old 😂

Gents go out there and fuck hard and COF as many as you can and above all enjoy yourselves regardless of your age.

These girls are not looking for boyfriends they want your cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Great thread love the abuse young V old ��

Gents go out there and fuck hard and COF as many as you can and above all enjoy yourselves regardless of your age.

These girls are not looking for boyfriends they want your cash.
    Lol interesting thread indeed. I'd love to agree with you but however not all guys here are looking to 'fuck hard' or COF... some of us respect women and develop good bonding too...

The girls for sure are after money, but they want security too... and boyfriends/husbands can give them that... they can't work forever and they know that well enough.

Back to the topic, How old is too old? I think it depends on your age really. I'm in my mid-late 20s, no older than 40... but you never know their true age right?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345