Thread: Giving your number out

Senior Member(無間使者)

Giving your number out

Just got a text before from a number not in my phone saying “hey baby, how are you? I miss you so much 💋💋💋”. Don’t know who the fuck it is but must of given my number to another WL somewhere. Feel like replying with “slow day at work, eh?” 😂 Also glad I’m single atm, imagine this text coming up on your phone screen and your partner seeing it 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Just got a text before from a number not in my phone saying “hey baby, how are you? I miss you so much ������”. Don’t know who the fuck it is but must of given my number to another WL somewhere. Feel like replying with “slow day at work, eh?” �� Also glad I’m single atm, imagine this text coming up on your phone screen and your partner seeing it ��
    would only happen on my second number/phone. ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A WL touting for business.
    It's their job, you can't blame them for trying.
    Same as those Indian guys trying to sell you insurance, electricity, solar panels, whatever.
    Everyone has to earn a living somehow.

I had a shop fucking ring me once. Luckily it wasn't on blue tooth in the car. I promptly blocked them and told the shop so. Now,I. Use a burner

Just got a text before from a number not in my phone saying “hey baby, how are you? I miss you so much ������”. Don’t know who the fuck it is but must of given my number to another WL somewhere. Feel like replying with “slow day at work, eh?” �� Also glad I’m single atm, imagine this text coming up on your phone screen and your partner seeing it ��
    Not single here, I'd usually get those messages from private WL, just gotta beware who u give your numbers to haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I had a shop message me and send photos and I didn’t even go I just rang one time and the lady on the phone didn’t sound appeal I’d typical pushy old Chinese lady. Needless to say the number was quickly blocked.

Also had a girl message me asking if she wanted to see her. I was like who’s this And she sent a photo I had no clue who it was and asked her where she worked. Said some shop in the city which I went once like 4 years ago... apparently she massaged me which I vaguely remember. I guess she got my number when I rang to see if there were any availabilities...

No it’s all wechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got a text once from a girl in line. But i blocked her.she was trying to be friendly and i didnt want my girlfriend to find out. I also doubt that it was my girlfriend who did it to check me. You never know.

Banned
    If you are in a relationship, partner/wife whatever and you get busted as they say in the classics, tough shit................

Use a different phone, say it’s a mates backup number for his business security.

Then you can have contact info for known numbers and a different wechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got one recently from a shop I called to chat to a friend working there the day before , never stepped foot in the shop (with the days roster, pics, everything), I wasnt at risk, not at work, partner endorses the punt, but it could have been a disaster.... Called and explained the issues including someone will do them for privacy breach my point to them, especially as I'd tried to get their wechat for weeks...

These days I insist on wechat, they all have it, somewhere, - and dual app that on my cell with my hoephone, Future proof as best as possible !!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I rang a local shop on their land line number a couple of weeks back to make a booking. The girl I wanted wasn't available in my time frame, so I said I would try another day. A couple of hours later I got a call from an unknown mobile; it was the girl saying she was free now if I wanted to come. Said I wasn't, and got rid of her quick smart, although I wasn't at risk of getting caught out. Later I got an SMS mentioning some other girls I might like later in the week.

When I went to the shop a couple of days later, I asked the boss how that girl got my number? Apparently the land line is on permanent diversion to boss's mobile, and that picked up my number. She gave the phone to the girl to call me back. Told boss I wasn't happy with that and she promised not to do it again. I've put a block on the number to make sure she doesn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If you are in a relationship, partner/wife whatever and you get busted as they say in the classics, tough shit................
    Or as Ma Baker from the Orange People used to say, tough titties

Banned
    As if she really misses you LOL. She just needs the money!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Or as Ma Baker from the Orange People used to say, tough titties
    I remember her, didnt the leader have about 30 Rolls Royces, crazy motherfuckers (getting off thread again)........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    As if she really misses you LOL. She just needs the money!
    😂 I know, didn’t fool me for a second hence why I was gonna send a cheeky reply like “slow day at the office, eh?” Didn’t end up replying at all though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's crazy. It's the same way I sent out a text message, and unknowingly sent to my partner. I said "I'll see you at 11am" it's good that I didn't say anything else

Banned
    I get these random numbers all the time with poems in them and no pic. Keep blocking them and different numbers appear. I think with alot of private girls that have a second number - that text you get back indicates your texting the boss. The boss throws your number around and the texts flood in. But I have seen privates and brothel girls with two phones in the room.

With wechat I get girls in China always talking about stocks and foriegn exchange with me. Always ask how they know me, and the reply is: had your number in my contact list. I get pics out of them but no nudes. Maybe asking for this will stop them.

Overall I never hand my number out. Just wechat from my regulars. They never contact me. And when I ask about lesbian doubles they say no or why...Why! - what do you fucking think!..literally. Atleast tell me your friends at the shop and hook us up!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you call, put 1831 before the number.

Then they get private number displayed on their phone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    When you call, put 1831 before the number.

Then they get private number displayed on their phone
    That’s good to know the 1831 trick still work.

Banned
    Just set your phone to private…Bear that in mind it only works for voice calling