Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reductions for Customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    you do realise that with all hourly rate service providers, there's a difference between what the customer pays and what the worker providing the service gets right?
    Yes it’s outlined in the award... what’s your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So what you are saying is that for a ML with no qualifications or training you are prepared to pay 3 times the min wage in Australia just for a 1 hour massage? That's no extras included just the massage.
    4FoW2
    If you pay 60$ for 1 hour of massage the girl doesn't pocket that 60$. The shop takes it share and it also unlikely that she will have back to back appointments the whole day so I doubt that she can extract 8 x 60 = 480$ in gross income for a full days work.

That said, I would not subject myself to the amount of massages I do if I ONLY would get the massage. The massage fee is the "fine" you need to pay to the shop and then extras on top of that are likely pocketed by the girl. If I ONLY would get the massage then I would need to reconsider how often I frequent the establishments as my need for a massage is not as great as my need for the extras

It really comes down to supply and demand. If the girls and shops can extract 60 + 50 to 150 for their services then they will continue to do that. If that is fair or not is not really relevant as it all comes down to the market and what the customers are willing to pay.

I do think it is fair that extras are paid more than stacking shelves at woolies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ahhh, my point. the point that there is a difference between bill out rates and what a worker gets. pretty straight forward. do you need it explained?

whatever you think you are achieving here, its quite the opposite, more of a disservice. do you know what a disservice is?
    That’s where the ML pays you? For disservice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    Back in the day when Green Tea was at Salisbury. There was a girl there that would happily trade massage for massage. On several occasions I booked an hour with her, spent about an hour and a half massaging each other and would only pay for the hour.
    This wasn't something I asked for. back in those days I was pretty fit and a qualified sports masseur. once she found out I could massage she was the one that suggested it. Very enjoyable sessions where had.
    I am very much still doing this till today. The girls always enjoy it and compliment my massage skills. The fun part is....the teasing, tickle tackle. It is just like how they normally give it to the guys, i.e. most members here, but the girls are now the one receiving. Never had one rejection before.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ahhh, my point. the point that there is a difference between bill out rates and what a worker gets. pretty straight forward. do you need it explained?
    whatever you think you are achieving here, its quite the opposite, more of a disservice. do you know what a disservice is?
    Herein lies my issue. What I am discussing is just like not all ML are equal not all punters are equal.
    When you go to the fish and chip shop are you overly concerned with what the junior behind the counter gets paid? To me the bottom line is what I have to pay. Very few ML in Aust are forced to work in this industry and if they don't want to massage you they don't have to. Disservice is ML over inflating their prices and expecting all to pay the same price IMO.
    Consider this: You had a shop where you massaged Aussie heffers and gave them a orgasm by your fingers for 60 + 100 for nude could you or would you do it? If they were lining up at the door like many horny Brisbane males do - could you have min of 5 appointments per day and make $600. The ones that were OK you could charge a bit more and get more money. Could you make $1000 a day? Remember no one says you have to work in a shop, you can work legally at home.
    To me, and its just my opinion, too many guys write themselves off as undesirable to ML and expect to pay premium dollar.
    Or have they just been pussy whipped all their life and are conditioned to accept whatever a female says?
    4FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Give up 4 Floors, you are waging a loosing battle.
    Some comments about "awards" and "the fine you have to pay" or " what the customers are willing to pay" are priceless.
    I think your last 2 sentences sum it up.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Herein lies my issue. What I am discussing is just like not all ML are equal not all punters are equal.
    When you go to the fish and chip shop are you overly concerned with what the junior behind the counter gets paid? To me the bottom line is what I have to pay. Very few ML in Aust are forced to work in this industry and if they don't want to massage you they don't have to. Disservice is ML over inflating their prices and expecting all to pay the same price IMO.
    Consider this: You had a shop where you massaged Aussie heffers and gave them a orgasm by your fingers for 60 + 100 for nude could you or would you do it? If they were lining up at the door like many horny Brisbane males do - could you have min of 5 appointments per day and make $600. The ones that were OK you could charge a bit more and get more money. Could you make $1000 a day? Remember no one says you have to work in a shop, you can work legally at home.
    To me, and its just my opinion, too many guys write themselves off as undesirable to ML and expect to pay premium dollar.
    Or have they just been pussy whipped all their life and are conditioned to accept whatever a female says?
    4FOW2
    Whatever the females says is the market price. If the horny guys are lining up outside willing to pay then that is fair value. Capitalism at work. If that is fair etc has nothing to do with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whatever the females says is the market price. Really?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Whatever the females says is the market price. Really?
    I was quoting 4FoW2, if you think the expressions sounds weird.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Consider this: You had a shop where you massaged Aussie heffers and gave them a orgasm by your fingers for 60 + 100 for nude could you or would you do it?
    4FOW2
    So in your situation I’m a guy who massages girls??? Ok so what where those same ladies are grabbing my head and shoving it into their stinky unwashed snatch making me vomit, there are people who try to rape and if I’m LUCKY my coworkers will save me, I have to clean up shit off the table coz these Aussie heffers cant control themselves or wipe their asses properly. Or how about when they go into the bathroom and piss all over the wall and floor because they, like a lot of the guys on here seem to resent paying me money and see me subservient them. Or maybe they find out what my real name is and start stalking me.. if I’m lucky they will eventually leave me alone, if I’m unlucky they will start trying to blackmail me by telling my friends or family how I make a living...

We pay people who do a legal job ‘danger money’, You don’t think think this profession lends itself to that criteria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuk18 View Post
    I was quoting 4FoW2, if you think the expressions sounds weird.
    verbatim?
    Batt - I don't think 4 F is suggesting they receive the same money as lol stocking shelves at Woolies but I think he is trying to get a fair exchange for a fair service.
    Yes I agree they sometimes come across shitty customers but I think someone said they don't have to accept everyone who walks in and you appear to paint the majority of punters as scumbags. I am respectful are you, well there's two.
    I'm not here to defend him but I believe just like when Woolies and Coles collude on pricing, the petrol companies screw you at the pump and insurance companies just keep putting up your premiums year after year to say Oh it just Capitalism at work is doing you and society a gross disservice.
    Lets see what he says. But I think this topic has two very distinct corners of opinion and debating it appears a waste of energy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At the end of the day, the ML gets the final say. Their body, their decision. Expecting a discount because you have tickets on yourself seems so disrespectful to the girls. Safe to assume less would be on offer if you’re a smelly rude slob vs a gentleman. If you’re that unhappy with the pricing, try to politely negotiate of just turn down the service.

I seriously don’t understand why this thread has been going on for so long.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    verbatim?
    Batt - I don't think 4 F is suggesting they receive the same money as lol stocking shelves at Woolies but I think he is trying to get a fair exchange for a fair service.
    Yes I agree they sometimes come across shitty customers but I think someone said they don't have to accept everyone who walks in and you appear to paint the majority of punters as scumbags. I am respectful are you, well there's two.
    I'm not here to defend him but I believe just like when Woolies and Coles collude on pricing, the petrol companies screw you at the pump and insurance companies just keep putting up your premiums year after year to say Oh it just Capitalism at work is doing you and society a gross disservice.
    Lets see what he says. But I think this topic has two very distinct corners of opinion and debating it appears a waste of energy.
    Here is the post, number 28 in this thread. I have highlighted the section I quoted in bold.
    As you can see my reply was a direct response to his post in regards to "what the females say". Taken out of context I admit it sounds a bit strange yes.

4FOW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    So in your situation I’m a guy who massages girls??? Ok so what where those same ladies are grabbing my head and shoving it into their stinky unwashed snatch making me vomit, there are people who try to rape and if I’m LUCKY my coworkers will save me, I have to clean up shit off the table coz these Aussie heffers cant control themselves or wipe their asses properly. Or how about when they go into the bathroom and piss all over the wall and floor because they, like a lot of the guys on here seem to resent paying me money and see me subservient them. Or maybe they find out what my real name is and start stalking me.. if I’m lucky they will eventually leave me alone, if I’m unlucky they will start trying to blackmail me by telling my friends or family how I make a living...

We pay people who do a legal job ‘danger money’, You don’t think think this profession lends itself to that criteria
    Wow, those are some real truths there. It hurts :-) I guess I will aim better next time I go to the toilet ;-)

I completely agree though, if you are in the flesh trade you can and should charge more than a "normal" legit job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe7326 View Post
    At the end of the day, the ML gets the final say. Their body, their decision. Expecting a discount because you have tickets on yourself seems so disrespectful to the girls. Safe to assume less would be on offer if you’re a smelly rude slob vs a gentleman. If you’re that unhappy with the pricing, try to politely negotiate of just turn down the service.

I seriously don’t understand why this thread has been going on for so long.
    Everybody wants to save a dollar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Concluding comment: Compliance soon leads to control.
    Is that what you really want? I'm out.
    4FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Concluding comment: Compliance soon leads to control.
    Is that what you really want? I'm out.
    4FOW2
    I usually like a glass of cold water. But noooooo not even.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi all - just wondering about your thoughts along the following topic.
    Should a customer who fronts relatively good looking, clean and respectful be entitled to a reduction in price as opposed to a less than desirable slob.
    My thought is yes. You may say a cock to pull is just another cock to pull.
    On recent occasions I have been asked to perform some carpet munching ending with her having a decent O, yes they can fake it but when they grab your head or writhe around you know you've hit the sweat spot.
    Should this count for something? Have you ever been asked to " massage me" and she just lies back and takes it.
    Now I do not profess to be God's gift but surely quid pro quo should count for some entitlement, or is it that the price is the price regardless.
    Your thoughts.
    4FoW2
    Going back to 4FoW2's original point. I agree that some higher level of service for a lower amount paid can be worthy of consideration ... but depends on the connection between the ML and guy. I prefer "worthy of consideration" as to "entitled"
    I'm certainly more likely to stay with an ML if that level of arrangement can be attained.
    It usually takes a few visits to prove yourself worthy I think.
    Then it goes from there.
    I prefer visiting an ML that I have rapport with and like her company and she feels the same with me. Nothing romantic ... we just appreciate and enjoy each other's company.
    More enjoyable ... more fun as well ... in a relaxed way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My Grandfather would say “Make em squirt and the back pocket won’t hurt”

Probably applies with MLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuelHandsOrDie View Post
    My Grandfather would say “Make em squirt and the back pocket won’t hurt”

Probably applies with MLs

Haha, was he referring to working girls only or women in general? Sounds like a man with a lot of wisdom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast