Thread: (C) Taylor an (almost) teen dream

Junior Member(有D料到)

(C) Taylor an (almost) teen dream

I had noticed the pictures and descriptions of Taylor on WeChat and, liking to take a punt, booked a 45 minute session almost sight unseen. Using my last punt with Jay as a measuring stick, the folks from N5 suggested I would enjoy my time with Taylor - and they weren't wrong.

Taylor entered the room wearing this grunge inspired flannel dress and leggings, the whole ensemble about as shapely as a potato sack. Taylor was cute; attractive but not sexy. I don't think I would have done a double take on the street. I was starting to doubt my choice at this point, but she was friendly and started to disrobe almost immediately, leaving to time for second thoughts.

As she undressed my misgivings faded away. She has a slim body, with the firmness that is only granted to girls of that age. A neatly trimmed bush and shapely b cups. She does have the classic flat Chinese ass, which is a bit of a shame. I definitely prefer pert, round asses. She came over to me on the edge of the bed and straddled one of my legs and offered her nipple to my waiting lips. It was certainly a great way to start.

After a minute or two I decided we should hit the shower so we could quickly get back to getting dirty. As I rose from the bed I lightly ran my fingers across her pussy and I could already feel her wetness. Suffice it to say, at this point I was looking forward to this punt. Things continued in the shower with lots of DFK, great BBBJ and more of me exploring her gorgeously wet pussy and clit.

After the shower, and having been brought close to the edge with my cock in Taylor's mouth, I concentrated my efforts on DATY. I spent the next 10 minutes devouring Taylor's body with my mouth and hands. She was making all the right motions, without being over the top or seemingly fake. By this stage I was about as horny as I had ever been and needed to cum, so I came up for air and crawled up to Taylor's head and knelt beside her. Without skipping a beat she took me into her mouth. I used the back of her head and started to lightly fuck her throat. I then had one of those orgasms that feels like your body is going to turn inside out... insane.

We lay down and cuddled like real lovers and talked about nothing in particular and continued to kiss deeply. I'm not usually a 2 shot guy, but I don't think I ever went soft. Taylor was soon back to an extended BBBJ and then when I was starting to feel like I had a chance to cum again, she put a condom on me and slide down on my hard cock. Still wet and still horny. We fucked like rabbits until I came in the bag.

At this stage I had well overstayed my 45 minutes, showered and left with a goodbye hug.

Overall this was a fantastic punt. My one key criticism is that Taylor's DFK is so tongue-forward as to be off-putting. Not sure yet if that is a deal-breaker, but there are plenty of other girls at N5 to try, so hey, why limit myself?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Taylor is not a super pretty girl.
    Cute, young, but not super pretty.
    She is more like that higj schoole girl live in your next door. Simple, clean~
    But. don't get it wrong by her innocent face.
    She knows what shes doing. She knows very well.
    I booked her for one hour but ending extend to two hours.
    Give her a try. Treat her nicely with respect.
    You will walk out with weak legs but smile on your face~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When is Taylor available next.

Guys, time to see Taylor now!!!!! Barely see her on day time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can vouch that she’s amazing. I think what makes her so good is that she looks very cute and innocent, if you saw her on the street you’d never guess she does this for work but when we get down to it in the bedroom I’m the one who goes shy and gets a bit shocked at how enthusiastic she is, she’s VERY VERY naughty 😂😂😂