Finally got around to trying Jin after these, what, 2 years? xD mainly because any others I had prioritised were all unavailable.
Had always heard she was very GFE, gentle and sweet. Pretty much summarises her perfectly tbh.

So, booking made, room entered, she looked exactly as her photos, more slim though. Very short, very cute, wearing a simple white bikini, which complemented her small frame well.
English is a bit of an odd factor - understands plenty, knows a tonne of phrases, but can't quite hold a conversation. Still well above most though.

Into the shower, she daintily washed me and bent over for a BBBJ (squatting would've been more comfortable, but whatever she prefers). Pretty standard. No touching her or any kind of playfulness, bit of a bummer but not a bad thing.

Onto the bed, she caressed me briefly before more BBBJ, interesting technique where she swivelled her head back and forth, sometimes did the same with her hand. Pretty good stuff. Not expecting slurpy suction action like the more PSE girls after all.

Standard cowgirl which she didn't seem too into after which she quickly requested missionary. Had to be gentle as I was a bit big for her, rare given I'm an average guy. She liked when I leaned in close and cupped her head in one hand when pumping harder and deeper.

Lots of thank yous and general compliments, she showered quickly but insisted I stay on the bed for a massage. Didn't seem to know what she was doing lol, but sweet of her regardless.

Buzzer went off, more sweet little thank yous and off I went.

Pretty standard overall, but that's not a bad thing. Ginza standard is after all always great service, always leaving with a smile on your face and money well spent.
Reminds me of her friend Lulu a bit, whom I've seen a couple times. Might similarly have dipped a bit over time, but Jin is still very sweet and kind. Lulu was more notable as the first I saw her she literally jumped on me and rode my back, very bubbly and active, whereas the last time she barely said anything or responded to anything physically. Still super hot body wise, but I guess all that time in the industry takes its toll.

Anywhoo, I'd recommend Jin, sure. Just keep in mind she's more of a shy/reserved wholesome girlfriend type, not the slamming nymph you might have come to Ginza for xD