Thread: Tiffany- an average experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tiffany- an average experience

Hi bros

Havent written a review for a while as I've only mainly been seeing my regulars whom I've already reviewed or they already have many reviews here.

So I thought I should try someone new, now I've seen quite a number of good reviews for Tiffany at n5m, so I decided to book her. Rocked up for my booking, was greeted by the receptionist and taken to one of the rooms, the receptionist was quite cute and very friendly.

Tiffany arrives! As she walks into the room I can say for sure her face matches the pics used on the website, she is quite pretty. U can see she has had botox done tho ( no issues with that as many girls do that)

We showered ( no shower play) got onto the bed, she got me laying down where she gave me a bit of a body slide.. damn her natural Ds feel good! She then starts rimming me, not deep ones just light kicks for a while, im ok with it, dont feel the need to really get rimmed. I turn over and she started her cat bath. Pretty decent cat bath, she also didn't really dfk. Maybe 2 or 3 times for about 5-10sec each time ( I made sure my mouth doesn't smell - brushed my teeth with a travel kit before I entered premises, had mouth wash with her in the shower AND I had a mint)... in the whole session, it wasn't really kissing either just tongue wrestle.. anyway I thought maybe she's not in the mood yet. So I do what I do best.. DATY, I got her to lie down, and gave her a cat bath ( damnnn those tittes are amazing) now when I got down south things got a bit weird, now she didn't say she doesn't enjoy DATY, however she locked both legs at a weird angle where I can fit my head between it but I had to really push my head down. I told her to relax her legs and she only let it go like maybe 1 cm wider lol. Anyway I decided to soldier on, I'm doing my thing and I cant hear anything.. there was zero sounds coming from her but her pussy was gushing. I didn't even hear a peep. So I thought well im not even sure if she likes it.

I decided that 10 min of it was enough and it was her turn, her bbbj was ok, nothing special, no technique to it, no use of the tongue although her teabagging was good. I wanted to move onto the main course as time was running out. So on with the Dom and she climbs ontop. She can def ride but the FOAM and the obviously fake dirty talk in chinese was a bit of a turn off. I remember reading a review about her that she has an amazing ass in doggy. So I tried that now she does this weird thing where she keeps her body highly arched. I asked her to relax her back and to bend down abit however it doesn't seem like she understood or she didn't want to ( i did speak to her in mandarin so im pretty sure she understood) after a couple of min in doggy it just wasn't doing it for me so I got her to blow me again and finish with a cim. Now she is fairly service oriented maybe just not for me. Seems like we didn't really click. Her pricing of $250 an hr isn't really worth it, for me at least

Face - 8/10
    Body (tits) - 10/10 ( her ass is ok imo, I think Anna and kasumi and nicky has better ones)
    Service - 6.5 maybe 7/10
    Wir? I would def go back to n5m but I most likely won't see her again as it seems like we didn't really click

Thanks for reading bros and happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros

Havent written a review for a while as I've only mainly been seeing my regulars whom I've already reviewed or they already have many reviews here.

So I thought I should try someone new, now I've seen quite a number of good reviews for Tiffany at n5m, so I decided to book her. Rocked up for my booking, was greeted by the receptionist and taken to one of the rooms, the receptionist was quite cute and very friendly.

Tiffany arrives! As she walks into the room I can say for sure her face matches the pics used on the website, she is quite pretty. U can see she has had botox done tho ( no issues with that as many girls do that)

We showered ( no shower play) got onto the bed, she got me laying down where she gave me a bit of a body slide.. damn her natural Ds feel good! She then starts rimming me, not deep ones just light kicks for a while, im ok with it, dont feel the need to really get rimmed. I turn over and she started her cat bath. Pretty decent cat bath, she also didn't really dfk. Maybe 2 or 3 times for about 5-10sec each time ( I made sure my mouth doesn't smell - brushed my teeth with a travel kit before I entered premises, had mouth wash with her in the shower AND I had a mint)... in the whole session, it wasn't really kissing either just tongue wrestle.. anyway I thought maybe she's not in the mood yet. So I do what I do best.. DATY, I got her to lie down, and gave her a cat bath ( damnnn those tittes are amazing) now when I got down south things got a bit weird, now she didn't say she doesn't enjoy DATY, however she locked both legs at a weird angle where I can fit my head between it but I had to really push my head down. I told her to relax her legs and she only let it go like maybe 1 cm wider lol. Anyway I decided to soldier on, I'm doing my thing and I cant hear anything.. there was zero sounds coming from her but her pussy was gushing. I didn't even hear a peep. So I thought well im not even sure if she likes it.

I decided that 10 min of it was enough and it was her turn, her bbbj was ok, nothing special, no technique to it, no use of the tongue although her teabagging was good. I wanted to move onto the main course as time was running out. So on with the Dom and she climbs ontop. She can def ride but the FOAM and the obviously fake dirty talk in chinese was a bit of a turn off. I remember reading a review about her that she has an amazing ass in doggy. So I tried that now she does this weird thing where she keeps her body highly arched. I asked her to relax her back and to bend down abit however it doesn't seem like she understood or she didn't want to ( i did speak to her in mandarin so im pretty sure she understood) after a couple of min in doggy it just wasn't doing it for me so I got her to blow me again and finish with a cim. Now she is fairly service oriented maybe just not for me. Seems like we didn't really click. Her pricing of $250 an hr isn't really worth it, for me at least

Face - 8/10
    Body (tits) - 10/10 ( her ass is ok imo, I think Anna and kasumi and nicky has better ones)
    Service - 6.5 maybe 7/10
    Wir? I would def go back to n5m but I most likely won't see her again as it seems like we didn't really click

Thanks for reading bros and happy punting
    Thanks Mr A85.

Appreciate the clarity and the manner in which you dissect yr session with Tiffany.
    She has been on my n5m list for a while and if appearance (photos) are the clincher you'd be knocking on the door! But as we all know there is a lot more to a satisfying session.

YMMV rules but the value of this forum is the common themes you pick up from commentary and I get the feeling Tiffany has moved into risky punt territory??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks Mr A85.

Appreciate the clarity and the manner in which you dissect yr session with Tiffany.
    She has been on my n5m list for a while and if appearance (photos) are the clincher you'd be knocking on the door! But as we all know there is a lot more to a satisfying session.

YMMV rules but the value of this forum is the common themes you pick up from commentary and I get the feeling Tiffany has moved into risky punt territory??

Yeah, its always Ymmv! Mm not sure about risky territory as she doesn't even do pussy slide. However as u said its always Ymmv. She was nice enough dont get me wrong. However for the price vs what I got I won't be back to see her. I have heard many good things about the Thai girls and I definitely want to see selina

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, its always Ymmv! Mm not sure about risky territory as she doesn't even do pussy slide. However as u said its always Ymmv. She was nice enough dont get me wrong. However for the price vs what I got I won't be back to see her. I have heard many good things about the Thai girls and I definitely want to see selina
    Sorry, by risky I meant the risk of a poor session or experience. Wasn't meaning risky behaviour.
    In relation to the Thai girls I have only seen Leena who is a quite pretty and active girl who gets good reviews but for me was an average experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ..Her pricing of $250 an hr isn't really worth it, for me at least
    Sorry just to reconfirm, you said her price was $250/hr? I was charged $280? Has she reduced it recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Sorry, by risky I meant the risk of a poor session or experience. Wasn't meaning risky behaviour.
    In relation to the Thai girls I have only seen Leena who is a quite pretty and active girl who gets good reviews but for me was an average experience.
    Ohh!! Sorry, I misunderstood u before. Yeah I think it really makes a difference if u click.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Sorry just to reconfirm, you said her price was $250/hr? I was charged $280? Has she reduced it recently?

Yeah, they told me $250. Her price may have dropped after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, they told me $250. Her price may have dropped after.
    Thank you for your confirmation. Did you visit during the day or evening mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Thank you for your confirmation. Did you visit during the day or evening mate?
    I went in the afternoon. I think it was like 3 or 4 hrs into her shift

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went in the afternoon. I think it was like 3 or 4 hrs into her shift
    I see. Thank you for the feedback.