Establishment : fantasyclub 35
    Date of Visit : 28/02/2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : - Fantasy Club 35 - annandale
    Phone :0405 830 742
    Hours of Business : 10am till 3am but varies
    Rates : I had the $150 Diamond service 30 mins
    Size/shape : not petite but not heavy, bigger size than average girls there
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese or taiwanese
    Services Provided showered together, bbbj, body slide, kiss, full service ect
    Value for money/recommend? : yes and ticked my boxes

My experience/comments :

I've been for a long time no punt since covid-19, this is my first time after a long break.

Arrived at Fantacy35 as normal to see who's available, I missed Suki, Star or Sunny, but not sure whether they are in lineup today.

As usual, I was shown to the room to await the introductions. First two girls is not my type, seems not that young, third is Clair. She smiled and her voice attracts
    me somewhat, even though she's a bigger size to me, but this was good enough for me in current line up. I saw Cici pics but she is too busy, so I decided a 30 mins with Clair.

She led me to the room and she can speak English very well than others, then we shower together, there is no too much skills from her, kind of innocent feeling but with kind attitude. Thorough wash during the shower. Clair has a tender white skin, it feels soft and fresh somehow, her breasts nipples are just perfect enough. She said 38C and I can say they were very genuine Cs and all natural. Caressed them and the nips were nice and responsive.She did a little body to body slide and a cat bath that worked down to a nice bbbj. She worked on my little guy for a while and it feels pretty good, firm and at good pace.

Lifted her up for a pussy slide but she wasn’t really into it so she went back to the bbbj. Time to go the missionary so dommed up and she slid under me and was good to go, we kissed for a while. Well being so long off the punt I knew I wasn’t going to last, she also moan loudly and when she started to pussy pump me I was a goner. Laid there inside her for a while and she did some nice pussy contractions on my little guy.

Quick shower and out the door. Overall she is a nice chubby girl, good for second visit.

Shop Owner
    New girls with excellent services - 03/04/2021
    1. Nadia(Korean beauty)
    2. Tiffany
    3. Jessie(very young girl)
    4. Kiki (4pm-1am)
    5. May(new)
    6.BoBo (new)
    7.Apple
    8.Clair
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742

Shop Owner
    New girls with excellent services - 03/04/2021
    1. Nadia(Korean beauty)
    2. Tiffany
    3. Jessie(very young girl)
    4. Kiki (4pm-1am)
    5. May(new)
    6.BoBo (new)
    7.Apple
    8.Clair

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clair's photo on Wechat doesn't match with description here ( the body frame from shoulders looks like a very petite girl) but here its said she is bigger girl description on Wechat says E cup but what I can see is a A cup but the OP says C cup..... Its quite confusing. Maybe its a different Clair?

Shop Owner
    Clair currently in shop is a big girl with natural big boobs.

Nowadays, it is very normal that girls will beautilise themselves in photo to make them looks prettier and slimmer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your clarification. Some basic touch ups in photos are quite common everywhere but Clair's photo on Wechat is miles apart from description above. A more realistic photo would be really helpful as many ppl would prefer curvy girls instead of size 6 bodies. Having said that I respect you / Claire's decision to post any photo you like but It would defer me to visit or make a booking as what I see is quite different from provided description.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This isn't a case of a girl applying a filter. The photos used by the shop are simply not the girl - skin colour, facial features, breast size, weight.

I saw Clair a few weeks ago after I was told the photos were genuine and that she provided a very good service. I found her service to be terrible - bored, no effort, and no sex appeal whatsoever. When I complained to the rude chain-smoker that mans the desk, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

I have never had a good experience at this shop. You habitually get lied to. One of the common lies is: '5 girls in the shop' and then on arrival there is one girl and the others are all on at night. The place bills itself as '6 star'. In truth it's a dump.

I know at some point I will go back hoping it will be different, even though at some level I know it never well because there is no pride in ownership in the place. This is the only place I've been to where on multiple occasions I've seen and heard girls being berated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I concur......this place is a dump

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shitty place with shitty vibes

Junior Member(有D料到)

35 Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    Shitty place with shitty vibes
    I agree . They need to pick up their act if they want to compete or retain clientele but like many other shops they probably dont give a shit ..