Thread: Recommendation: clean places with good massages & FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendation: clean places with good massages & FS?

Can anyone share recommendations on good, clean places that give great massages, the follow up with guaranteed FS?

I have a couple of local spots in Dee Why with good quality Thai girls, but struggling to find anywhere around the city.

M@C - nice girls, no FS or decent shower
    Ginza & Ginza Empire - great FS, but no massage
    5 Star - same again

I know theres Nirvana, Bodyrotic etc, but too expensive and I love the Asians, particularly Thai.

Any recommendations ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My only experiences were a couples session with the wife at bodyrotic, shame they didn't do FS or wasn't offered at the time.

Which places at Dee Why would you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Can anyone share recommendations on good, clean places that give great massages, the follow up with guaranteed FS?

I have a couple of local spots in Dee Why with good quality Thai girls, but struggling to find anywhere around the city.

M@C - nice girls, no FS or decent shower
    Ginza & Ginza Empire - great FS, but no massage
    5 Star - same again

I know theres Nirvana, Bodyrotic etc, but too expensive and I love the Asians, particularly Thai.

Any recommendations ?
    If you love Thai you'll love Pure Massage in North Sydney. I can't remember the actual address but it's on the highway. Very competitive pricing, one of the cleanest shops you'll go to. Just make sure you don't confuse it with the legit massage next door. It's 90% a sure bet for FS - I've only had one or two punts there where the girl didn't do FS.

Otherwise, try 84a Hampden Road Artarmon. Not really Thai and the massage is kind of average but ask the boss who is the most open minded on the day. You'll end up coughing up a bit more in tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the recommendations. Will definitely give Pure Massage a crack soon.

For Dee Why there are two places, Butterfly Relaxation Centre on Pittwater Rd and Body Care 2000 just around the corner on Oaks Ave. Both are clean, have good quality Thai ladies (once you know who to pick), and are very eager to please.

At Body Care start with Yani, Candy or Rose and you can't go wrong...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been to Butterfly there many years ago...was a great massage and she was smokin hot when the clothes came off. Tiny little Thai girl from memory.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, there used to be some crackers at Butterfly. Monica, Nadia, Jenny (who I suspect may be the tiny one you mention), Gigi amongst others. Yet to find better anywhere else. Top quality.