Thread: Laura - good massage, the rest underwhelming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Laura - good massage, the rest underwhelming

I wrote a while ago about hesitancy writing a bad review and this definitely falls into that camp. But it’s written in the context of some positives.

I’ve been punting sporadically, as like a lot of people here quite underwhelmed with the lack of new faces and standard of service.

Went to 227 Broadway, almost always a banker, but Jasmine was booked so I went for Laura, on the basis of her massage skills (I like to get a proper massage, or as close to it, before P.2).

She is sweet, Thai, early 20s with a round ass, perk titties and tattoos. P.1 is indeed very good. She has obviously trained in massage and knew how to get the knots out.

Bring on P.2 and that’s where it went downhill. She started with some nude body slides, which were pretty good and then some t&t, nice at first but went on and on, proceed by some very gentle stroking, again ok but went on for ages. I came here for a handjob not reiki.

After what seemed an eternity, I motioned that I would turn over, which she seemed surprised by. Then followed a glacial handjob, slow, without momentum, before final relief.

Talking to Laura afterwards, she is fairly new to the industry, and it shows. I hope she gets some more guidance and training - a decent P.2 to go with her good massage skills would be a winning combination.

My experience seemed the sum up the punting scene at the moment. Everything is a bit mediocre and uninspiring. Roll on the borders opening and some new talent to blow away the cobwebs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing
    Any WeChat to see girls photos?

Quote Originally Posted by NKOTB View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Any WeChat to see girls photos?
    227 Broadway don’t post girl photos, just take on trust, the descriptions provided by shop are fairly accurate.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    227 Broadway don’t post girl photos, just take on trust, the descriptions provided by shop are fairly accurate.

Cheers
    Thanks
    I read some reviews and checkout