Thread: C Taylor

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Taylor

Decided to go see Taylor yesterday. Booked it in through WeChat and arrived 5-10mins early. The receptionist greeted me by my first name.. I come here too often lol 🤦🏼*♂️

Waiting in the room Taylor eventually arrives. She’s very cute and innocent looking. Pretty but in a girl next door type of way, not in a sharp looking model kind of way. If I saw her on the street I would never guess she does this...which makes it even more naughty. She’s looks like she would be shy but I learn very quickly that she isn’t 😳 After greeting she grabs me and sticks her tongue down my throat lol. Kissing before we get to the shower and mouthwash is usually a good sign that they’re feeling comfortable and that it’s gonna be an awesome no holds barred session...

We get to the shower when she grabs and kisses me again and we begin body kissing each other before she kneels down and gives me bbbj, feels really good 😳 I decide to return the favour after so I kneel down and start some DATY. I strain my neck though and then as I stand up, BANG!! I hit my head on the soap shelf 😆 She freaks out but I’m ok and I let her kiss my head better. Time to get out of the shower and move to the bed...

On the bed we keep kissing as I move down her body and keep the DATY going. She seems to be getting pretty wet. I get her to flip onto her belly because eating ass is a must. I get her to prop her ass up and I go for it. I try to move down to her pussy but the angle is too awkward so I get her to flip over again. After awhile I move back up and we kiss again and she motions for me to lay down. My turn to receive oral from her and it’s amazing. We move into 69 and she gags a couple of times. Her effort is amazing, it’s making my cheeks blush again 😳...

I get her to lay back down and we keep holding each other and kissing. My little guy is sliding very close to her little gal while we are kissing and fooling around... to the point where I almost slip in 😬 So it’s time for me to put a swimming cap on the little guy to keep it safe. I slide in and we go for it in missionary. Because of all the foreplay I know I can’t make round 1 last long 😫 hahaha. I can feel myself on the verge of coming so I ask if I can CIM and she enthusiastically agrees so I pull out as fast as I can but I’m already spurting. It goes all over her breasts and tummy but she still puts her mouth down there and locks on while there’s still more spurts coming. I lead her back up to my face and we tongue kiss while my kids are still on her tongue. Wowsers 😳

We lay down and hug, very GFE. She asks how my head is (after the shower incident) but I already forgotten about it thanks to her. I could have fallen asleep right there and almost did but alas we still have plenty of time to go so she starts giving me head again and eventually I’m dommed back up and we’re back into missionary again. This time we keep changing positions. She gets on top and rides like it owes her money. Her moaning also is not over the top and comes across genuine (whether it is or isn’t I actually can’t tell so well done haha). She grinds so her clit is rubbing in the right places and then I flip her over again and we go into spoon position while still DFKing. This progresses into doggy and then back into spoon again where I finally cum again. She smiles and kisses me as she can feel my pulsing and throbbing inside her.

We lay down and hug and rest again (We need it after that) and we both almost fall asleep laying on each other until her alarm goes off and it’s time to shower and say our goodbyes. We have some good conversation while getting dressed. She has a great sense of humour. Now it’s time to hug and kiss good bye. Wow what a romantic time this was. I just feel bad I didn’t take her out for dinner first 😅

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha I definitely should have seen her instead of Tiffany lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had a session with Tiffany but I don’t think she is my type anyway. Maybe Taylor goes under the radar a bit because she has more of a plain Jane look which might not stand out as much in a line up but she’s really cute and was really into it. Although one time I tried to book her she was fully booked so I think she is popular with those that know hahaha

Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 21-03-2021 at 11:58 AM.