Thread: Shower before RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shower before RnT

Do most brothers shower before a RnT booking? Do MLs join them in shower (if the place is licensed) or does it all depend?

I usually shower at home then go straight to booking, don't bother showering at the shop. Seems like a waste of booking time. The MLs don't generally seem to mind but maybe some do?

I know this issue has been discussed before but it was quite a while ago and mainly seemed to be about FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    Do most brothers shower before a RnT booking? Do MLs join them in shower (if the place is licensed) or does it all depend?

I usually shower at home then go straight to booking, don't bother showering at the shop. Seems like a waste of booking time. The MLs don't generally seem to mind but maybe some do?

I know this issue has been discussed before but it was quite a while ago and mainly seemed to be about FS.
    I personally dislike MPs without showers. Even if I shower at home first, I dislike the idea of my ass pointing upwards for the majority of the massage. I feel a lot more polite if I shower just before the massage.

Banned
    City massage shops some have shower in the room with some ML willing to shower before and after if clicked.
    Love those body and pussy slides during shower. Noice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess you might get more milage if the ML/WL sees that you squeaky clean.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    On a hot day, it is good to be able to have a shower before the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you are asking if your booking is inclusive or exclusive of shower time. For me if there is a shower - have one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    I think you are asking if your booking is inclusive or exclusive of shower time. For me if there is a shower - have one.
    that is a key issue.

i assume if the ML joins you in the shower, it's included in booking time otherwise it should be excluded?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the place I’m going to has a shower in the room, I always book in advanced.!

For joints that have a shower separately (e.g. downstairs, outside etc...) I never use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk