Thread: Holy Grail

Banned

Holy Grail

I've seen a lot of threads on here about people wanting to get extras from a mainstream place.

This really has never been my intent as i think its pretty slack to pressure a civilian massager into something like that. However by random luck I've stumbled into it.

The place is 100% legit as i sat in the front waiting room with a single lady and a couple, plus saw another single customer walk out whilst waiting.

Not going to detail the extras for purely preservation reasons for the shop however it was the quietest I've ever had to be.

The holy grail however.......private health rebate available. Jackpot!!!!!

The dream is real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    I've seen a lot of threads on here about people wanting to get extras from a mainstream place.

This really has never been my intent as i think its pretty slack to pressure a civilian massager into something like that. However by random luck I've stumbled into it.

The place is 100% legit as i sat in the front waiting room with a single lady and a couple, plus saw another single customer walk out whilst waiting.

Not going to detail the extras for purely preservation reasons for the shop however it was the quietest I've ever had to be.

The dream is real.
    You taking guesses? Is the place in Chatswood?

The dream is real.
    Well done mate, looks like these sort of things just a piece of cake to you, right ?

Some people just have all the lucks !

I've had anal with two different MLs. It was their suggestion as well so it's not really that crazy hard to do....

Banned
    I guess its a bit easier when they are used to mainly seeing old, dirty and overweight dudes all the time. So anything other than that your hlmalf way there.

Looking after yourself a little, hygeine and being nice go along way.

I cant take all the credit for the anal. Its thr only real option at that time of the month for certain extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like i need to try my luck at some legit joints next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are getting extras, you can be sure others are as well.
    It might be a "legit" shop but the therapist cleary is not.
    Hell, Q Cherry in Campsie offers health fund rebates and the the girls do FS. Does offering rebates make them "legit"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if they offer HICAPS then they are legit. In order to qualify for HICAPS, you need to provide some details that the business owner is a health professional.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    If you are getting extras, you can be sure others are as well.
    It might be a "legit" shop but the therapist cleary is not.
    Hell, Q Cherry in Campsie offers health fund rebates and the the girls do FS. Does offering rebates make them "legit"?
    I never said i was the only one getting anything. I'm just telling what i was surprised stumbling into. But in saying that if it wasnt on offer to others (or very minimal) to maintain legitimacy then that could be the case - not sure i don't interview them first to find out.

Rebates is one thing but the main thing is the number of single female clients there that i know its legit. How many single females go to QCherry for a massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to spoil the fantasy but it has to be said... you might think it’s a bit of a lark to ask for extras in legit businesses, but... unless you’re on premises with DA approval to offer sexual services, or you’re very sure of your ground, you could be seen as an unwanted pest - if the staff you’re pestering become alarmed, shocked or fearful of your requests - and it doesn’t take much to shock some people when you’re holding your dick in front of them - the police would love to be called real quick to have a quiet word... how do charges of indecent behaviour and sexual assault sound?

Sounds like the Holy Grail or a Jackpot to you?

Yeah, nah... I’d stick to obvious RNT shops and brothels if I were youse kids...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hexenducation View Post
    Sorry to spoil the fantasy but it has to be said... you might think it’s a bit of a lark to ask for extras in legit businesses, but... unless you’re on premises with DA approval to offer sexual services, or you’re very sure of your ground, you could be seen as an unwanted pest - if the staff you’re pestering become alarmed, shocked or fearful of your requests - and it doesn’t take much to shock some people when you’re holding your dick in front of them - the police would love to be called real quick to have a quiet word... how do charges of indecent behaviour and sexual assault sound?

Sounds like the Holy Grail or a Jackpot to you?

Yeah, nah... I’d stick to obvious RNT shops and brothels if I were youse kids...
    Bro I'm just relaying the story and as i said in the beginning of my original post i dont go around asking legit places for anything. I was actually sore from training.

I turned up for normal massage, it was proactively offered (the extras insinuated from her end) and progressed from there.

Im just more amused/very surprised that it did occur in the place where it did as I've always thought this stuff is BS.

And worst case if its just me.and her having sex theres no legal issues there anyway if we are the only ones in the place doing it. Bit alarmist to think id be pressing for anything with no consent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And worst case if its just me.and her having sex theres no legal issues there anyway.
    wow you did have sex. holy grail indeed 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had a few surprises at legit Thai shops.. again, I’ve never initiated or requested for extras, but it helps when you visit the place quite often and see the same therapists. I’ve had free HE a few times. The best was banging a Thai therapist in the massage cubicle.

So I ain’t too surprised by this... the opportunities are out there...

But not all therapists are adventurous and I wouldn’t recommend asking for extras at a legit joint, it’s pretty disrespectful to the therapist..: however if it’s offered, it’s a different story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t get triggered boys... i was just giving some advice to brothers considering something outside of an obvious brothel...we can all get carried away sometimes with our fantasies but it’s best to think twice before getting carried away...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Care to share the details of the experience? No need to disclose the shop or worker.