ML Name: Simian
    Establishment: 88a Artarmon Elite Massage

Date:26/02/2021
    Address: 88A Hampden Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064
    Spent: $45 - 30 minutes + 50 NHJ

Simian
    Stunning Indian beauty, petite/ young and fit
    Nationality or ethnicity: Indian
    Value for money/recommended? Yeah definitely.

My Exp:
    My first AR,
    Got contacted by the receptionist at 88a, and apparently there’s an exotic Indian student working today, and she'll be working in the afternoon. Was kind of reluctant as I’ve never tried that ethnicity and receptionist could have been bsing. Anyways photos were sent, and I booked for 45 minutes.

Work just finished I’m rushing to train. RIP my booking as the train was late 15 minutes. Had to call up saying I was going to be late as the train got caught in bullshit. Got to the establishment, apologised, and was forced to go for 30 minutes as I can’t be late for drinks with the boys after.

In walks Netflix Special Simian, instant erection, she's Slim, petite, young and hopefully broke because I’m ready to be the sugar daddy. Anyways i do the regular get naked and lie down, almost snapped my cock trying to put it in perfect seating position. Massage was as good as 30 minutes could be, obviously wanting more but i was late so can’t do much there. I get the whisper "You want extra?". Eyes light up, *instantly turns over*, Part 2 time baby.

Asks for what’s on offer and apparently not much just NHJ, eh that’s fine, pop goes of her dress and DAMN! Nice round tits, perfect for each hand, slim and petite, a few tats which are pretty awesome. She grabs my cock and gives me the look of ‘fine weapon you have there’. Oil comes on and she begins the journey, I’m lying there doing my best not to cum early and look like a chump. She’s holding on for dear life and yanking like there’s no tomorrow. Extra oil was applied and she cupping the balls now. I couldnt hold any longer and finally explode like opening your first tomato sauce bottle.

She gets me cleaned up and we chat for a bit and then i leave. Awesome experience would definitely come back.
    Last edited by WebbiestBull; 09-03-2021 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Common grammar mistakes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Called the shop. Indian girl not on today but surprised to hear they have a few Euro and Latin girls working there as well. Might become my go to to mix things up a bit.