Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prep work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    Thats the weirdest thing I've heard in a while hahaha

Why stop there? Should grab a toothbrush and give it a brush as well
    Good idea - sphincter bleaching. I can see Colgate coming out with a new butt paste.
    Get a whiter brighter sphincter in 3 days... oh my.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A WL once put toothpaste on my ass in prep for DD. Needless to say I was surprised as I wasn't paying attention. If she'd asked I would of said I preferred DFK over DD.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For those who suggested brushing asshole or whiter brighter sphincter or whatever, you can go fuck yourself. Take your disrespect to somewhere else. I don't take this shit.

Everyone has his routine and habit of punting. As long as he feels comfortable and it doesn't hurt anyone, there is nothing wrong about it. So save the asshole brushing advice to yourself. As you really need it!

I take morning dump everyday, but I still take pre-punt dump because I don't want full bowel or an urge during a session. It happened to me before. Not that I think it's "cleaner"!

A pre-punt shower is pointless to some or maybe the majority, but it's important to me! I shower for myself. It helps me relax and more comfortable with sex. I just feel good when I feel clean. It's the same reason I have a better sleep after a good shower. I don't shower for the bed, or my pajamas, or my pillow!

I don't floss, or I floss a hundred times before punting, that's my choice. Plenty medical articles out there. You don't think it's risky, that's your choice I totally respect this. Everyone has his own perception of risk. There are people who would wear mask during RnT session, or never want bbbj, or DFK. It's just personal choice.

Putting toothpaste to customers butthole may be wired to some. But if it doesn't make the WL feels more comfortable to provide the service to please customer (she just assumed you would like DD), why would she do that? So please refrain your carcasm. It didn't hurt anyone anyway. But if you laugh at her, it does.

Thanks to Goldfishman's advice on nail cutting it's a good point I will definitely make a change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You guys are so self concious.

Eat a shit load of garlic, have a wank and get my ass sweaty. Oh and leave piss stain on my underwear. They love the last one in particular.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    For those who suggested brushing asshole or whiter brighter sphincter or whatever, you can go fuck yourself. Take your disrespect to somewhere else. I don't take this shit.

Everyone has his routine and habit of punting. As long as he feels comfortable and it doesn't hurt anyone, there is nothing wrong about it. So save the asshole brushing advice to yourself. As you really need it!

I take morning dump everyday, but I still take pre-punt dump because I don't want full bowel or an urge during a session. It happened to me before. Not that I think it's "cleaner"!

A pre-punt shower is pointless to some or maybe the majority, but it's important to me! I shower for myself. It helps me relax and more comfortable with sex. I just feel good when I feel clean. It's the same reason I have a better sleep after a good shower. I don't shower for the bed, or my pajamas, or my pillow!

I don't floss, or I floss a hundred times before punting, that's my choice. Plenty medical articles out there. You don't think it's risky, that's your choice I totally respect this. Everyone has his own perception of risk. There are people who would wear mask during RnT session, or never want bbbj, or DFK. It's just personal choice.

Putting toothpaste to customers butthole may be wired to some. But if it doesn't make the WL feels more comfortable to provide the service to please customer (she just assumed you would like DD), why would she do that? So please refrain your carcasm. It didn't hurt anyone anyway. But if you laugh at her, it does.

Thanks to Goldfishman's advice on nail cutting it's a good point I will definitely make a change.
    How is it disrespect. Its just pointing out you are a weirdo. I dont take this shit haha

Shower = normal
    Spraying deodorant on your ass = weirdo

Are you sure you didnt just use it as a cover story one time at the hospital. "I dunno how the can got in there, was just giving my ass a little spray and i slipped and fell on it"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    How is it disrespect. Its just pointing out you are a weirdo. I dont take this shit haha

Shower = normal
    Spraying deodorant on your ass = weirdo

Are you sure you didnt just use it as a cover story one time at the hospital. "I dunno how the can got in there, was just giving my ass a little spray and i slipped and fell on it"
    I think it’s a respect to yourself and the WL to present yourself clean and hygienic; particularly on areas where you expect to be serviced.

It’s never weird to be over mindful to that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting thread! I think Goldfishman is the way to go but it won't hurt to be too clean. Do whatever you want to feel clean.

On the same subject: what clothes do you wear? I mean do you guys go in suit (work style) or short/flip flop (beach style)? I'm asking because it could be nice to punt in sportswear then go for a run to remove all odours. But I never dear to do that as I'm not sure it's appropriate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good hygiene is each to their own. Some just do a breathe mint, some not even that.

I look at it like this, the girl puts in the effort to present herself, so it's not really that hard to put a little effort in for a bit of prep work.

Prep work is not that hard and it's what you want to do. I mean you can go get a facial and manicure if that's what you want, nothing wrong with that, some girls will notice this as they see a lot of customers.

Seriously though, when you go on a real date don't tell me there isn't any prep work at all?...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Interesting thread! I think Goldfishman is the way to go but it won't hurt to be too clean. Do whatever you want to feel clean.

On the same subject: what clothes do you wear? I mean do you guys go in suit (work style) or short/flip flop (beach style)? I'm asking because it could be nice to punt in sportswear then go for a run to remove all odours. But I never dear to do that as I'm not sure it's appropriate.
    Dude what? You're going to spend the whole session without your clothes on. Just wear what you want.

Which reminds me, was walking out of a shop while another guy walked in wearing a cap, sunnies and a mask. Absolute susscunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I slide peppermint TicTacs in between my toes in case I get smelly feet on my way there😜

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Treat it like going on a date.
    It’s pretty simple really.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got the old 'sack and crack wax' a couple of times, based on info I dug up from this forum. I mainly went to Judy at Kent St, she seems to know her stuff.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1810187

Somewhat painful, mainly the first time, but interesting.

Now I just trim with a beard trimmer, does a decent job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12