Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most embarassing punting related incidents

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Most embarassing punting related incidents

Post all your embarassing punting related incidents here for a laugh!

I'll start.
    One time, I went to an RNT place expecting to do FS so I loaded up with a condom in my pants front pocket. The punt didn't go as planned so I ended up not using the condom. After the punt, I went to get some take away, got the receipt and put it in the same pocket as the one holding my condom. After a while, reached into my pocket to check the receipt, fricking pulled it out with the condom stuck to it. Bloody thing came flying out and plonked right on the pavement in front of a few couples waiting for a table. I saw 1 girl covering her mouth and whispering to her BF, fucking hell! I must've been red as a tomato as I quickly reached for the stupid thing and stuffed it back into my pocket!

One time, I was so buggered from lack of sleep that I wore my t-shirt inside out after a punt and drove all the way home before I realised it!

Another one, this was in a punt. The WL looked like a younger version of my nanny, farking hell! I ended up not being able to come in the session. She looked really sad and I kept telling her it wasn't her fault. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    I have been to one of my regular ML apartment couples of times, once in the middle of massaging in her room, her female room mate came home suddenly unexpected 😓 what a hassled. Her room mate knows we are inside the room and stayed in her room until I quickly walked out from their unit.
    Few weeks later, when I visited DHM, the ML asked me whether I have been to her apartment before? she recognized my shoes. Yes these 2 ML are same room mates
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once upon a time in Singapore I took an African beauty back to my hotel room.
    Unbeknown to me she had her period although not obvious when we started in bed.
    Pretty soon I realised something was amiss and looked down and there was blood everywhere.
    It looked like a scene from CSI!
    I got her out of the room and proceeded to strip the bed of blankets, sheets and the protector but the mattress was also covered.
    Slept on the couch and then had to call and explain to housekeeping the next morning.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I was close to finishing once, ML working me to finish, I let go a fart

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've got a good one for you.

And it was at my very first punt no less!

About 10 years ago I decided to visit 533 Willoughby to introduce myself to the world of punting. I didn't realise at this point that many shops have back entrance. Silly me. So I braved the front entrance on a busy Friday night. Lot's of people were packing the sidewalk, eating at restaurants and waiting for the bus etc. Anyway so I had my first punt which was great! But I was pretty anxious about the whole thing, even afterwards. Then the thought occurred "how am I going to get out of here discreetly"? So I decided the best way was to just rush out as quickly as possible. I got about 80% of the way down the stairs then tripped over my own feet and fell down the stairs, landing almost face first on the pavement, and attracted the attention of pretty much everyone around me. Fuck that was embarrassing. I got up and power walked away from the scene as fast as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I've got a good one for you.

And it was at my very first punt no less!

About 10 years ago I decided to visit 533 Willoughby to introduce myself to the world of punting. I didn't realise at this point that many shops have back entrance. Silly me. So I braved the front entrance on a busy Friday night. Lot's of people were packing the sidewalk, eating at restaurants and waiting for the bus etc. Anyway so I had my first punt which was great! But I was pretty anxious about the whole thing, even afterwards. Then the thought occurred "how am I going to get out of here discreetly"? So I decided the best way was to just rush out as quickly as possible. I got about 80% of the way down the stairs then tripped over my own feet and fell down the stairs, landing almost face first on the pavement, and attracted the attention of pretty much everyone around me. Fuck that was embarrassing. I got up and power walked away from the scene as fast as I could.
    ROFL, that was a funny one! Memorable punt for all the wrong reasons! Thanks for sharing bro!
    Keep em coming Bros, come on I'm sure there's more laughs to be had all around!

Here's one that happened a few years ago. I walked out of a shop after a session, unknown to me a used condom (not fucking mine) was stuck to my shoe. Half hanging off. Me walking down the street with a fucking used condom stuck to my shoe. Wasn't even mine. Fucking disgusting. No one saw I don't think. Was tempted to throw the shoe out! Must've picked it up in the darkness of the room.. thanks guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8minds View Post
    When I was close to finishing once, ML working me to finish, I let go a fart
    Hahahaha, a full release

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blame this one on me being a naive country guy.

I had booked a private WL at her place....a multi story apartment building.
    So I parked, msg her and she told me to key in her no. in the keypad outside the building entrance.
    I wasn't real sure what I was meant to do and there were other people at the keypad. As luck would have it....or so I thought...a guy walked out of the building so I just walked in. Hopped in the lift but it wouldn't go up.
    WL messages asking where am I. In the lift but it won't go up I tell her. No no she says. You must go back out to the keypad and I will ring you in she says.
    Sure I say, but at that moment a resident comes into the lift. I tell her I can't make the lift work so she says no worries, what floor do you want and swipes her card and up we go.
    So now I'm on the right floor. Walk to WLs door and knock on the door. Holy shit....was that WL pissed off. From the other side off the door she is screaming at me....can't do this, I must see you, this is very bad.
    I'm thinking, just open the bloody door and you can see me.
    Then I realise that I have inadvertently breached building security. I offer my apologies through the still closed door and suggest maybe it is best if I leave.
    She is still ranting at me, but I think is starting to realise that I have made a mistake and maybe I am not out to hurt her.
    So she slowly opens the door. She was still pretty pissed off and continued to go on about how I shouldn't have come in this way. Once again I offered to leave but she said no and opened the door more and let me in.
    The next 10 mins or so were spent with her telling me about all the bad experiences WLs can have if they aren't very security conscious.
    After all this we eventually went to her bedroom and had a pretty decent punt. By the end we were laughing about the whole episode.
    I saw her whenever I visited Sydney over the next few years, and always had a great time. Better each time really.
    Unfortunately she stopped working when covid arrived. Cant say I blame her. I really know how much her health and security means to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    I have been to one of my regular ML apartment couples of times, once in the middle of massaging in her room, her female room mate came home suddenly unexpected �� what a hassled. Her room mate knows we are inside the room and stayed in her room until I quickly walked out from their unit.
    Few weeks later, when I visited DHM, the ML asked me whether I have been to her apartment before? she recognized my shoes. Yes these 2 ML are same room mates
    Lol.
    Did they both know each other were MLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Blame this one on me being a naive country guy.

I had booked a private WL at her place....a multi story apartment building.
    So I parked, msg her and she told me to key in her no. in the keypad outside the building entrance.
    I wasn't real sure what I was meant to do and there were other people at the keypad. As luck would have it....or so I thought...a guy walked out of the building so I just walked in. Hopped in the lift but it wouldn't go up.
    WL messages asking where am I. In the lift but it won't go up I tell her. No no she says. You must go back out to the keypad and I will ring you in she says.
    Sure I say, but at that moment a resident comes into the lift. I tell her I can't make the lift work so she says no worries, what floor do you want and swipes her card and up we go.
    So now I'm on the right floor. Walk to WLs door and knock on the door. Holy shit....was that WL pissed off. From the other side off the door she is screaming at me....can't do this, I must see you, this is very bad.
    I'm thinking, just open the bloody door and you can see me.
    Then I realise that I have inadvertently breached building security. I offer my apologies through the still closed door and suggest maybe it is best if I leave.
    She is still ranting at me, but I think is starting to realise that I have made a mistake and maybe I am not out to hurt her.
    So she slowly opens the door. She was still pretty pissed off and continued to go on about how I shouldn't have come in this way. Once again I offered to leave but she said no and opened the door more and let me in.
    The next 10 mins or so were spent with her telling me about all the bad experiences WLs can have if they aren't very security conscious.
    After all this we eventually went to her bedroom and had a pretty decent punt. By the end we were laughing about the whole episode.
    I saw her whenever I visited Sydney over the next few years, and always had a great time. Better each time really.
    Unfortunately she stopped working when covid arrived. Cant say I blame her. I really know how much her health and security means to her.
    Same thing happened to me my second ever time punting with a private hahaha. It was with Akane Chan last year if anyone remembers her, doesn’t seem to be around anymore. Luckily I made it up into the apartment and had an amazing time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had an experience too with an apartment, wl had really poor communication skills on how to get to her apartment. Got to her unit knocked and she got pissy at me because I didn’t follow her like instructions which made no sense. Punt was average, she was pretty but that’s about it.

Someone I thought was funny was that I saw a punter walk out and he someone had one of those disposal paper massage table covers tucked into the back of his pants when he was about to walk out the shop. I felt like something something but just kept quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been punting that long but I feel like I have plenty of stories already.

One of the first shops I went to saw a girl one night who I had a great time with. Chose her out of a line up and still had a bit of nervous buzz going in there from a lack of punting experience so I completely forgot her name

A few days later I wanted to see her again but didn’t know who she was. Was trying to describe who it was to the madam over the phone but saying she was Chinese, 20 something didn’t really narrow it down 😂 I picked who I thought it was off the website (obviously hard to figure out with obscured faces etc). She said that lady wasn’t working today but she’ll call her in so I headed down there to meet her in 30 mins. Got there and realised she wasn’t the girl. The madam lost her shit at me saying just fuck her because she came in on her day off to see me or pick another girl. She actually said they’re Asian so they all look the same anyway 😬 I think I was getting sworn at in Mandarin. I ended up leaving without seeing anyone. I realised who it was I saw after another look at the website and ended up seeing her again a few days later when she was working and they let me come back. The madam was nice to me (probably because she figured out I’d now be a regular of the girl I wanted to see) but the other girls in the shop would always give me dirty looks hahaha

Should point out I realise I was probably a punisher of a customer in this. It was early days for me but also with this shop the girl I liked and saw was advertised as 22yo (but she told me she was really 27) but most of the ladies in this shop were at least 50 but advertised as late 20s early 30s and weren’t attractive to me. Apart of the reason I couldn’t bring myself to just pick another that day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mine would have been at 429 Leichhardt back in its prime - after taking a shower I forgot which room I had to return to, opened the door to the room I thought was mine and was welcomed by a punter and his ML full naked getting it on in Part 2. Moral of the story is always make sure your door is locked!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Mine would have been at 429 Leichhardt back in its prime - after taking a shower I forgot which room I had to return to, opened the door to the room I thought was mine and was welcomed by a punter and his ML full naked getting it on in Part 2. Moral of the story is always make sure your door is locked!
    I did the same at MAC a few weeks ago!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I did the same at 79 oxford st.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah, you were the one that walked in on me. It was her first day, she forgot to locked the door and you walked in. She just locked the door and kept going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha... this ML did the same at Tokio studio way back.

She thought it was a vacant room, opened the door for me to go in and we saw the ML full naked jerking the guys flag pole hard lol.

the ML kept bowing and apologising while shutting the door lol, since then I learnt to check if doors locked every time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One that jumps to mind is going to some bang average place in Chatswood, after leaving the manager steps outside with me, gives me a hug loudly saying HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE MASSAGE! Bunch of occupied businesses around and a few people walking past, I very quickly made myself scarce

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Same thing happened to me my second ever time punting with a private hahaha. It was with Akane Chan last year if anyone remembers her, doesn’t seem to be around anymore. Luckily I made it up into the apartment and had an amazing time
    Speaking of apartments. Last year just after the lockdown, Ginza had a few apartment gigs running. One of them was in a block of apartments in Pyrmont that had the stupidest design I've ever seen in a building. Each floor had only 1 apartment, and the single lift that serviced the building led straight into each apartment on that floor. That's right, no front door on the apartments, you just step out of the lift and you're in the apartment on that floor.
    The Ginza place was at a higher floor. So I went to have a punt (C Sasa, not bad). On leaving, I pressed ground floor and started doing stuff on my phone. When the lift stopped, I didn't pay attention which floor I was at and almost walked right into the apartment 2 floors down from the Ginza place because the guy there wanted to go down too!
    The guy must've had experience with this because he immediately stopped me quite firmly. Good thing I realised my mistake or we could've had a fight there. His GF was hot though, I got a glimpse, hehehe.
    Whoever thought that was a good building design must've been thinking with their asses!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast