Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage station - Wavell heights

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage station - Wavell heights

I have visited this parlour on several occasions, they seem to rotate the the girls as I usually have seen different girls depending on what day I come by. You can call in advance and the girl on staff will list the roster for the day.

My latest massage was performed by a girl that claimed to be from Dubai.
    Looks 7/10.
    Body 6/10.
    Attitude 4/10. Quite short and to the point. Not that I have great demands for conversation but still.
    Massage 2/10 - short and went for extras quite fast.
    Offered the ladder 50,100,150.
    Extras: 7/10. HJ that did the trick.

WIR. To her, no. To the parlour, yes, as I have had good service on previous occasion.

Interestingly they still adhere to the "covid custom" of having the costumer sign a list with name, address etc. Only place that I have seen recently that still do this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a bit hit and miss. I usually stick to the Thais or Viets. there was a very good Nepalese running around. The Colombians and Barzilians are tempting too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would be very unusual for a girl from Dubai to be working. My experience in Dubai is that the all the sex workers were imports as is 85% of the Dubai population.

I miss Dubai.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Would be very unusual for a girl from Dubai to be working. My experience in Dubai is that the all the sex workers were imports as is 85% of the Dubai population.

I miss Dubai.
    Hence why I said that she claimed to be from Dubai as I also find it a bit unlikely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    It's a bit hit and miss. I usually stick to the Thais or Viets. there was a very good Nepalese running around. The Colombians and Barzilians are tempting too
    I usually stick with the south east Asians and I guess this middle eastern girl proved my point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuk18 View Post
    I usually stick with the south east Asians and I guess this middle eastern girl proved my point.
    thanks for responding. I am a bit the same way. I know certain types of girls have been duds for me previously but I still try in the hope of finding the exception.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    thanks for responding. I am a bit the same way. I know certain types of girls have been duds for me previously but I still try in the hope of finding the exception.
    I seldom get bad service from Thais I would say. Usually friendly and open. Chinese can go either way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuk18 View Post
    I seldom get bad service from Thais I would say. Usually friendly and open. Chinese can go either way.
    totally agree on the thai point, they usually are friendly and give good service, love to have a chat!
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    totally agree on the thai point, they usually are friendly and give good service, love to have a chat!
    Would you say that the thai massage places provides the same extras as the thais that are working in other massage parlours?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there a few weeks a go Nepalese girl thought her arse was made of gold and was so good she wanted 4 pineapple for nude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Went there a few weeks a go Nepalese girl thought her arse was made of gold and was so good she wanted 4 pineapple for nude
    Did you settle or leave?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally a good service but that's getting a bit rich. She was complaining how slow it was last time i was there. I wonder why???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just finished off with the massage
    Puts a downer on the mood when You know she over priced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mostly this place is a miss for me. Been in a few times and seen a few different ML's. Mostly low quality and wanting to overcharge for basics.
    sometimes see a nice face but they are too timid to go past opt1.
    Also see lots of MLs who previously worked at the large establishments, I assume they got let go because of how poorly they perform so they get work at these shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    Mostly this place is a miss for me. Been in a few times and seen a few different ML's. Mostly low quality and wanting to overcharge for basics.
    sometimes see a nice face but they are too timid to go past opt1.
    Also see lots of MLs who previously worked at the large establishments, I assume they got let go because of how poorly they perform so they get work at these shops.
    Totally agree not just this shop but the whole chain.
    Its about numbers through the door not service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same owners as “check in“
    Shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Must be getting a lot of numbers through the door as the owner has decided to retire according to the their Gumtree advert that has the business for sale at $12k

Senior Member(無間使者)
    12 k cheap
    maybe the lease is up and a big increase
    Not worth staying
    Cheaper to unload it to some one
    Than having to pay to strip it out
    Seeing he is retiring are all the
    Other shops for sale

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of shops doing it tough from what i hear, maybe there's an over supply of shops and an undersupply of skilled employees and customers. Which results in customers being able to pick and choose. Simple capitalist market forces at play. Only the strong survive...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    12 k cheap
    maybe the lease is up and a big increase
    Not worth staying
    Cheaper to unload it to some one
    Than having to pay to strip it out
    Seeing he is retiring are all the
    Other shops for sale
    I bought a coconut farm for 12k back in the good old days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast